“From Me to You with Love” - Part8 [Final]

From Me to You with Love

“From Me to You with Love”

Part8 [Final]

 

 

Yejin observed Yunho intently, her feeling mixed with concern.

 

“Are you sure you want to do this?” She asked Yunho for the last time and Yunho just replied her with a confident nod. He continued signed the papers without a single hesitation.

 

“I know it’s not that much but this is the least thing that I can do for you…”

 

The statement was ridiculous that it made her laugh.

 

“You just transferred all your shares and the entitlement rights all of your assets to me…” She wondered if Yunho just lost his senses right after he lost Jaejoong. Who knows maybe he really did.

 

“Don’t worry…it’s not like I leave this place with nothing…”

 

“80%! You gave me 80%, more than half value of your wealth…” She repeated, hoping that she could knock some sense into his head. All his hard works, the sweats are in it.

 

“It’s not like I’m gonna die with just 20%, right?”

 

“Jung Yunho!”

 

“I just want to approach him with nothing but just my heart only…just like the very beginning where my mind wasn’t blinded by temporary happiness and my heart wasn’t tempted by a selfish desire…”

 

It’s those eyes again. That’s what Yejin thought. Those eyes that filled with determination and the smile that she thought was so honest and so genuine. Her heart was stabbed with jealousy because she knew that smile wasn’t even dedicated to her.

 

“I’m gonna find him and win his heart…just like at that time when I’m nothing but a fool before him…”

 

And that smile…he’d do anything just to see that smile again.

 

Shortly after that day, Jaejoong had moved to another place together with Changmin. Junsu too decided to tag along, choosing his hyung over his fiancé. And because of him, Yoochun was dragged along with all that mess.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dear Yoochun,

 

I’m sorry that it has to come to this. But believe me, it’s not that easy for to come up with this decision. Thanks for loving this stubborn, obnoxious, hard headed, lunatic me. Knowing you and loving you would be the happiest moment I’ve ever encountered after the death of my parents. I’m proud to say that I really love you…

 

But right now, my hyung need me. He might say nothing and he didn’t even force me to follow him. But I’m his only dongsaeng and I’d do what a dongsaeng would do – be there for his hyung when he’s in need.

 

You know how much I love you, right? Until we meet again, one day…

 

Junsu

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yoochun sat down on the stairs, looking so lost. The letter slipped out from his fingers and flew down to the feet of the stairs. He saw a hand picked it up and handed it back to him.

 

“You’ll need this…”

 

Yoochun looked up and met Yunho’s eyes. Heaving a deep sigh, he took it back.

 

“I’m sorry Yoochun-ah…for putting you in this situation…but I promise you, I’ll find him back…we’ll find them back…” He tapped Yoochun’s shoulder, showing that man his resolution.

 

*******

 

*2 years later

 

Yunho threw the keys into the bowl and dropped the heavy bag on the floor. On his way to his working desk, he pressed the button on the answering machine.

 

“Yunho-ah…this is HaeJae hyung…my client has requested you for the next photo shoot…call me back if you are interested, okay~”

 

The beeping sound echoed before the next message was replayed. Yunho connected his camera to his laptop and began transferring all the photos to a different folder.

 

“Yunho-ah…it’s me, Yoochun…I couldn’t reach you on your phone…so I guess you’re out of town again…call me when you’re home, okay~…”

 

2 years has past and he’s been looking for Jaejoong at every place ever since. There were so many things happened for the past two years, but even so…he’s not going to give up. It’s not easy starting something new. Few things are more intimidating than walking into a brand-new situation and having to make best of it. If it’s before, he might be the strong; formidable leader; feared and respected. But now, he’s just…JUNG YUNHO.

 

After the split with Yejin, he turned to his oldest ambition – being a freelance photographer. In the course of finding Jaejoong, the balloons became his personal interest. He’s been capturing the picture of balloons wherever he goes. Because he believes that they’ll be united again on one fated day with the guide of those balloons.

 

Yunho switched on the TV for company and undressed himself as he headed for a bath. Throwing his clothes into the laundry basket, he entered the shower stall. He took one cleansing breath and let the water to rinse down his body as he closed his eyes – allowing his mind to replay one chapter of their love story as a recharge.

 

 After 30 minutes long in the bathroom. He emerged while drying his hair with towel. He stopped by his working desk to check on the photos. Taking his time in viewing them one by one, he had to admit that he has a natural talent in photography. It’s a very soothing job too – better wrapping himself around the nature than being around human beings. And perhaps it’s because the photography gives him the ability to freeze the time.

 

He moved to the closet and randomly picking a shirt and went back to sit by the desk. With one hand riffled through the front compartment of his leather bag, he pulled out his phone and turned it on. His attention was to call Yoochun when his eyes caught an interesting picture – the owner of a bakery shop giving our free cupcakes and balloons to a group of kindergarten children.

 

Instinctively, he ran his fingers on the keypad to enlarge the image so that he can have a better view.

 

And his heart skipped a bit.

 

…before it drummed even faster and louder exceeding the normal range. His hand scrambled for his phone and pressed Yoochun’s number in fast speed.

 

“Yoochun-ah! I found him! I FOUND HIM!” the hopeful glow mirrored in his eyes.

 

*******

 

“Welcome to Red Ocean Bakery~!” The owner of the shop greeted his customers with a bright smile from behind the counter.

 

There was a long line in front of the counter waiting for their turn plus another person who continuously bugging the owner.

 

“Oh come on Jaejoong-shi…why don’t you give us a chance…I know we would be a great couple…”

 

Jaejoong wrapped a slice of blueberry cheesecake into the box and pushed it the customer.

 

“I’m really sorry Myung Hoon-shi…but my answer is still the same…I can’t accept you because my heart’s already taken…” Jaejoong replied; not really looking at him as he’s busy entertaining the customers.

 

“Then tell me who is it? I’ve never see you going out with anyone other than your dongsaeng and Changmin-shi…not even once!”

 

“I-”

 

“Jaejoong-shi…there’s someone wished to see you…” Jaejoong was saved when one of his workers interrupted.

 

“Who?”

 

“He refused to tell his name…but there he is…” She pointed to someone who’s standing outside the shop; showing only his back. Titling his head, Jaejoong narrowed his eyes.

 

“Take my place…” Jaejoong gestured and wiped his hands with his apron. He pulled off the hair clip, adjusting his hair as he walked out.

 

“What’s wrong?” Changmin appeared from the kitchen, carrying a tray of new freshly baked breads. Jaejoong motioned to the silhouette outside their shop with his mouth.

 

“Who is it?”

 

Jaejoong jerked his shoulder. Dusting the stains of flour from his clothes, Jaejoong walked across the floor, passing the tables reserved for the customers. His heart pounded rapidly and to him it’s as loud as the sound of his flapping sandal.

 

He’s nervous. Why he should be nervous? Was it because it’s been a long time he got a surprise visit from someone? Or perhaps because of the balloons that man’s holding reminded him of someone?

 

He pulled the door slowly, dawdling in his steps to steal a glance on the guest’s face. Unfortunately, even the face was covered by those balloons.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo…” the annoying squeaking voice startled Jaejoong.

 

Yunho pushed away the balloons to the other side to reveal his face. He bowed and grinned while Jaejoong just froze on his spot. Just like an ice that was about to shatter into pieces…no…no it’s not….he’s just like an ice that was about to melt because of Yunho’s smile.

 

“I’m Jung Yunho…and you?”

 

The soft chuckle emitted from Jaejoong’s lips when he heard Yunho spoke in that voice. That scene was so familiar like it’s just happened yesterday.

 

“I’m Kim Jaejoong…”

 

“Kim Jaejoong-shi…” Yunho’s facial expression then changed to a serious one and so did his voice as the effect of the helium worn off.

 

“Kim Jaejoong-shi…these balloons contains all of my feelings and my memories of you…literally...”

 

With the help of the sun, Jaejoong could see a small piece of paper in every balloon.

 

“I can’t promise you a great future together and I don’t even know how it’ll turn out…but I’d like to spend it with you…I’ve tasted the hell because of you and I’ve also tasted the heaven thanks to you…but whatever that is, the good and the bad…I’d be fine as long as I’m with you…so please…”

 

“...be with me?”

 

For a moment, Jaejoong didn’t answer. He’s just staring at him like he really against the idea. 2 years ago, he made a promise to himself that he will lock away everything that’s related to Yunho and hid it at the bottom part of his heart.  The process of moving forward was harder than he wished it would be. It’s just like forcing a heavy smoker to stop smoking; it required him more than a determination.

 

He succeeded with a huge effort. To him, it can be considered as success. It’s not like he completely forget Yunho but at least he didn’t hide behind the sound of rain and cry anymore.

 

But that day, everything’s different. Yunho purposely unraveled everything, poking his weak side and intentionally brought him back to the past. He thought he was brought to the past – on the very first day they met.

 

His mouth slowly relaxed into a smile.

 

“No ring?” Jaejoong asked, cocking his chin arrogantly.

 

“Actually…I have nothing to give you except for my heart…” Yunho whispered, partially joked but Jaejoong knew the truth. The news about him gave up everything just for him reached his ears just fine.

 

“That sounds wonderful enough to me…” The balloons finally exchanged hands and Yunho’s big hand comfortably rested on Jaejoong’s waist; drawing him closer to seal their ‘contract’ with kiss.

 

*Meanwhile

“What street? Where should I go now?” He plucked his phone out of his pocket and called Yunho.

 

“He didn’t answer…Damn you Jung Yunho!”

 

He pressed the end button and his gaze fell on the street ahead of him. He couldn’t decide where to turn to. Right or left?

 

“Aish~!”  He slammed the heel of his hand on the steering and the sound of the honk blaring as he did that, unintentionally shocking the passerby.

 

The stranger turned around; infuriated.

 

“J-Junsu?”

 

Yoochun pushed his door open and ran out from his car.

 

“JUNSU-AH~!”

 

“Yoochunnie?”

 

Just like him, Junsu too seems surprised to find him there. Too surprised that the tears gushed out almost instantly/

 

“Yoochun-ah…I’m sorry…I’m sorry for leaving you like that…I’m really sorry…”

 

“When you left me 2 years ago…I was angry at first…but then I thought; when you’re tired running around, when you’re tired of hiding from me…you can always come back to me…so I decided to wait…but waiting isn’t easy…it’s tiring…and painful…it’s killing me…” Yoochun’s gaze fell on Junsu’s hands.

 

“Y-Yoochun-ah…”

 

Yoochun wrapped his big hand around Junsu’s hand. He twitched it gently.

 

“You don’t have to go and running away from me, anymore…” Yoochun ran his thumb on Junsu’s cheek; wiping off the line of tears.

 

“I’ve found you…”

 

*******

 

With both of his hands pressed tightly on both of his ears, Jaejoong winced as the balloon popped. He bent down and picked up the small paper.

 

“Read it out loud…” Jaejoong said to Yunho in commanding tone.

 

To your heart:

I love you

From my heart

 

 

[END ^_~]

 

*******

 

 “Real love? It’s when you go through the trials of trust and sacrifices and still wake up every morning falling in love all over again”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: Please support me by subscribing and comments are most welcomed^^

Thanks~