“From Me to You with Love” - Part7

From Me to You with Love

“From Me to You with Love”

Part7

 

 

Not long after Yejin left the room, Yoochun walked in with a cup of coffee in his hand.

 

“What happened?”

 

Yoochun placed down the coffee on the table and saw the envelope.

 

“What is this?” He stole a glance at Yunho, hoping for an answer. When he didn’t get any, he flipped the envelope and pulled out the content, didn’t bother to ask for his permission first.

 

His eye balls went from side to another side. He didn’t have to read it thoroughly to know what it’s all about as the word ‘divorce’ popped bigger than the others. Yoochun fell back on the settee and shook his head.

 

“You know…I couldn’t stop thinking and wonder…would it be different if I chose Jaejoong and just leave Yejin?”

 

Yoochun gave it a little thought first before he answered it; trying to put himself in Yejin’s shoes. Yejin adores Yunho and worships him like he’s the perfect man in the world. Not knowing that he’s cheating on her, she continued being a good wife and waited for him patiently day by day. And to be abandoned by Yunho out of the blue? - It’s like dropping a bomb on her peaceful world.  The amount of the pain would probably be twice bigger and worst than she had to bear right now. Feeling betrayed is a serious thing and who knows if she could ever deal with it? Yejin might end up being the one hospitalized instead of Yunho.

 

“It probably will turn out worst than this…”

 

“That’s what I thought too…” Yunho said with a dry smile.

 

“Yejin did nothing wrong and she didn’t deserve to be treated that way…she did nothing wrong and how could I just follow my selfish desire, dumping her so that I can be happy with Jaejoong? Even though it hurts me to death, I thought at least I should make her happy…but everything I did seems so wrong…”

 

“You should choose Jaejoong from the very beginning…”

 

“That’s right…that’s the only solution…but how would I know that’s the right thing to do? What’s done is done…I can’t undo the past…I can’t even turn back time…if I knew, I would never walk this path…”

 

All that left is for him to accept the consequences for his wrongdoing. He can shed the tears and spend the rest of his life feeling regret for not being honest to his own feeling.

 

Yoochun blew out a breath.   

 

“So…what are you going to do now?”

 

Yunho let his gaze wandered out of the window. The wind blew wild into the room and hurled against the door causing his eye lids to fall close protectively. When he opened up his eyes; the red balloon greeted him, floating just outside the window.

 

“J-Jae…” He mouthed as he once again lost in his trance.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo…I’m Jung Yunho…and you?”

 

Grinning like an idiot, Yunho took out the balloon he’s been holding on from behind his back and showed it to him. Only then Jaejoong was able to laugh it off.

 

“I’m Kim Jaejoong…” His face glowed and his dimples winked at him as he smiled.

 

*******

 

He decided to help Changmin with his restaurant – a decision which he thought was a good way to distract his mind from thinking just one thing and one person in particular.

 

“Thank you…please come again…” Jaejoong bowed politely to the customers and waited until they’re out of the door before he proceeds cleaning up the table.

 

Stacking the plates and the bowls together, Jaejoong put them aside and wiped the table with a cloth. His forehead damped with perspiration and he brushed it off with the back of his hand. Now that the lunch hour has ended, the amount of the customers slowly dissipated.

 

Jaejoong was gathering the dirty plates and bowls in his hands when of the customers accidentally bumped his shoulder causing. They slipped out from Jaejoong’s hand and fell down with a crash.

 

“Ah…I’m really sorry…I’m really sorry…” The customer apologized to him and squatted down to lend him a hand.

 

“It’s okay…it’s fine…I’m a bit of klutz myself…” Jaejoong stopped her and assured her to leave everything to him. Seeing how he insisted to deal with it all by himself, the girl rose up and headed to the counter.

 

She left several notes for compensation and immediately walked away after apologizing to the clueless Changmin.

 

“W-wait!”

 

“Ouch!!” His gaze flew to Jaejoong who’s crouching by the table. His eyes went from Jaejoong’s face to the shard of glasses on the floor.

 

“Jaejoong-ah…what’s wrong?” He hurried out to Jaejoong’s side, leaving the counter unattended.

 

“Nothing big…it’s just a cut…” Jaejoong replied with a smile, showing him the bleeding finger like it was nothing.

 

“I’ll go get the aid kit…” Changmin said and jogged straight to the kitchen.

 

Just then, the wind chime rang as the door is being pulled. Assuming that it was the customer, Jaejoong dabbed his finger on his apron and stood back on his feet.

 

“Welc- oh Junsu-ah…you came…”

 

“Hyung…” The looks Junsu gave him at that time is like he’s just committed a grievous sin – so guilty that it cannot be hidden with any means.

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

Junsu didn’t answer. He then took a step to his right side and revealed the identity of the uninvited guest at the back. And Jaejoong’s expression grew darker.

 

*******

 

“You should have chosen me from the very beginning…”

 

“I know…I was wrong and I’m really sorry…it should have been you all along and that’s why I’m here…to do what’s right…”

 

“After you hurt Yejin-shi? What’s make it different from what you’ve done to me before?”

 

Yunho’s hand reached out to seek the comfort from Jaejoong and his heart breaks when Jaejoong coldly rejected him. He held up both of his hands, blatantly declared that he didn’t want to have any physical contact with him – like he’s carrying some kind of contagious disease.

 

“Then what a person like me should say? Please tell me how I should say it, what should I do to fix this mess?”

 

Jaejoong swallowed down bitterly. His heart cried out how much he wanted to be with him. He couldn’t tell how much he wanted to say ‘let’s just forgive and forget’. his lower lip, Jaejoong brushed his thought and shook his head.

 

“I’m sorry Yunho-ah…as much as I love you and as much as I’m dying to be with you…stepping onto someone else’s emotion so that I can be happy – it’s just not me. I can’t do that.”

 

“Jaejoong-ah…” Yunho took a step forward but Jaejoong would take a step backward whenever he did that.

 

“I’m sorry…” Jaejoong repeated and turned around. He has to leave before he falls down on his knees and cry. He has to be strong. ‘You’re not that weak and you can do it’ – that’s what he kept on reminding himself.

 

When Yunho saw Jaejoong with his back turned to him, the reality slowly took place. He could see the separation is coming and there’s nothing that he could do to change it. If only he could turn everything back to where it all started, if only he could see Jaejoong’s smiling at him for once more. If only he could bring back those sweet smile….if only…

 

But when he saw how cold Jaejoong have become, he realized there’s nothing that could be done. Love is leaving him and there’s nothing that he can do to stop him from going. All he has is just the word ‘I’m sorry’. He couldn’t breathe, his head feels dizzy.

 

Yunho’s just standing there as he watched Jaejoong’s back getting smaller and smaller. The tears fell down and wet his cheek. He wanted to yell out and scream Jaejoong’s name or begging him to come back but his voice wouldn’t come out. The pain was unbearable and it’s even more painful for him to see Jaejoong’s view got smudged by his own tears.

 

His vision’s blurry; everything’s blurry.

 

Little by little, Jaejoong’s getting farther away from him and little by little the wound inside his heart stretched bigger.

 

“Loving someone doesn’t mean you have to be with that person…”

 

“Then, what’s the point of loving if you can’t be together? If you love someone, fight for it~”

 

“I don’t know…maybe it’s not the right time? Or maybe that’s how it supposed to be? Or maybe a destiny planned something else for you?” Jaejoong’s voice echoed.

 

“I’d rather believe the last part…” Yunho mumbled.

 

I’ll wait, Jaejoong-ah…

 

I’ll wait for the time for us to be together for real. I would find you again like how I found you the first time. Even if the world said that we’re not destined to be together but as long as my heart’s beating for you, I’ll be yours forever. Because I love you…

 

From me to you with love : Jung Yunho

 

*******

 

A glance on the front door of the restaurant, he could see the ‘closed’ sign was hang. That’s exactly what he needs; he thought and hit his way through harshly but his steps later died when he saw Junsu and Changmin’s faces.

 

“Hyung…” Junsu called him weakly. Jaejoong didn’t know what exactly had happened but he could feel the tears rolled down his cheeks. It’s cold and stung.

 

“You know what…I lied…this is actually hurts a lot…” Jaejoong showed his injured finger as an excuse and faked laughter, then ran to the back of kitchen.

 

He locked himself inside the storage room, slid down to the ground and burst into tears.

 

“Give me your hand”

 

“What for?” Still, Jaejoong placed his hand on Yunho’s outstretched hand. Jaejoong watched as Yunho intertwined their fingers together.

 

“See…it fit perfectly…that’s because we’re meant for each other…”

 

It would have been better if that’s the truth. Jaejoong’s body was trembling and slowly he brought his hands to hug himself. It was probably stupid to cry over a decision he made. He risked his heart to do what he did. Yunho broke his heart twice and it’s a lie if he said that he wasn’t hurt by it. But that’s not the reason why he took that path. He acted based on what he thought it’s supposed to be, certainly not because of grudge and never meant it as a pay back.

 

As much as it kills him, he’s not the only one who’s suffering. Yejin’s hurting just like him. At the moment, saying goodbye is the only way out.

 

I love you, Yunho-ah…

 

I really love you; the good and the bad. I love you…until the day that we happen to cross path some place in the future, for now…it’s goodbye. I’ll bury you in my memories and place it in my heart – a place where you belong.

 

From me to you with love : Kim Jaejoong

 

*******

 

 “If you love someone, let them go. If they return to you, it was meant to be and if they don’t, their loves was never yours to begin with…”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: This story’s reaching its end. Please support me by subscribing and comments are most welcomed^^

Thanks~