Progress.

A Cinderella Story

That night:

You pace your room impatiently. 

So far your day has been a blast with that diva, CL. You have a feeling the two of you are going to be really great friends. 

However, two things are constantly bugging you. 

Firstly, you think Taeyang has something against you. His strange attitude towards you is disturbing. 

For Pete's sake, he doesn't even know my name!

Secondly, Youngbae has yet to appear online. Despite him telling you 'ttyl' you have been on the forum chat for the last three hours and he is no where to be seen. You suspect he might be angry with you for insulting his favourite band. 

You think you should apologize to him for hitting a raw nerve. You know that if someone insulted Fall Out Boy you would probably dig their brains out. 

At 12am, you see his chat icon turn orange and a conversation window pops up. 

heya!

omygosh where have you beeeeeeen? ): i've been waiting for you to appear online for ages! by the way i'm sorry that i insulted BigBang.  i didn't know you were such a big fan. if someone insulted Fall Out Boy i'd probably murder them so i know how you feel. mianhaeyo~ 

You re-read your sent message to him and you realise that in your excitement to see him online, you've broken the #1 girl rule.

NEVER APPEAR OVERLY ENTHUSIASTIC AND CREEPY IN FRONT OF THE GUY YOU LIKE. 

*facepalm*

Now he's gonna be so freaked out by me he never wants to talk to me again! 

You slump in front of the computer defeated when you see his reply.

Sorry, I was catching up on some urgent overdue work. ): here's my number, you can text me next time. (: it's okay. i'll introduce you to BigBang soon. You are sure to love them. 

You stare and the same sentence over and over again. 

here's my number, you can text me next time.

here's my number, you can text me next time.

HERE'S MY NUMBER YOU CAN TEXT ME NEXT TIME. 

YOU SQUEAL AND HURRIEDLY COPY DOWN HIS NUMBER.

You feel this is a HUGE step in the relationship between you and him as he has always guarded his private life strongly. 

AND NOW HE HAS GIVEN YOU HIS NUMBER!

*faints* 

sure. i'll text you soon. (: next time you can bring me to their concert. (;

You reply you cooly even though you are spazzing on the inside. 

it's a date! (; there's school tomorrow. go to sleep early. goodnight and sweet dreams~ 

IT'S A DATE! 

YOU HAVE A DATE WITH YOUR CRUSH! 

you jump onto your bed, hugging your pillow and squealing into it. 

'Is something wrong?' Your mum opens the door and peeps in worridly while you are sprawled on the bed, mid-squeal. 'I heard weird noises.' 

'Uh. Yeah. I'm fine. Just happy.' You stutter with a stupid grin plastered on your face.

'That's great to hear, baby. Goodnight!' Your mum blows you a kiss and turns off the light while as she leaves the room.

You drift off to sleep with a smile on your face.

Today has got to be the best day of my life.  

.

.

.

The next day

You are in high-spirits as you skip to school, oblivious to the weird looks from passer-bys who think you are slightly deranged. 

In the morning you texted YoungBae:

Testing~ Goodmorning stranger! (: Guess who I am? 

And he replied you with your name and school and module and age and hobbies and favourite band. 

It made your day to know that he remembers every thing about you. 

You meet CL outside of class and you hug her tightly. 

'GOOD MORNING CHAERIN-AH!~'

'WOAH. what has got you so hyped up?' She asks, sticking a finger in front of your face.

You giggle and skip into class.

'YOU'RE IN LOVE!' She says, following you in and pointing at you,'The almighty ChaeRin is right, right?' 

You decide to tell her everything as you are bursting with happiness and have to let it out of your system. 

Nodding vigorously, you spill everything about Yougbae to her, how you first met him and how you felt.

When you were done, you grin at her.

'Well?' You ask.

'What did you say his name is?' She answers, her eyes as large as saucers.

'Dong. Young. Bae.' You reply enunciating every word slowly as if she is deaf.

'Oh. My. God.' CL's eye's are wide and is an 'O' shape. 

'WHAT?!' You squeal. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: OHMYGOD! ARE 'YOU' GONNA FIND OUT THAT DONGYOUNGBAE=TAEYANG???

WILL CL TELL YOU? OR WILL SHE CONFRONT TAEYANG FIRST?! 

kekeke. i'm supposed to be studying but i'm updating this fic. :p