livedancelaugh

A Cinderella Story

You slide into your seat in front of the computer after a long and exhausting day at school. You are jaded and have tons of revision to complete in preparation for your finals but you want to see if he is online. 

As the page loads, you wait with bated breath as to whether he would be online. 

You see his icon is a morose shade of grey and your heart sinks. You are disappointed that he is not online and you turn away, grabbing your notes to begin revision. 

6 months ago, you were depressed that your mum would be uprooting your whole life here in Cali to a country you've all along thought was communist. 

'No, my dear, only North Korea is communist. You can still eat burgers and surf the Net in South Korea, which is where we are going to be living.' 

In addition, that jerk you once loved dumped you for the new girl just because you would not be there for him anymore. 

Upset, you Googled 'South Korea help' and amongst the results, there was one that caught your eye.

Online Forum and Chat for Young Korean Expatriates 

You clicked and it brought you to a website where you could befriend fellow Korean expats or Korean students looking to brush up on their English. 

On that website, you met him. 

You smile at the memory of your first conversation when a *jingle* from the computer jerks you sharply back to reality. 

'Hey ;)' 

You see the pop-up conversation box with his username 'livedancelaugh' flashing and you almost squeal in delight. You cannot wait to tell him about your day and to hear about how his day was like but...

Play it cool... 

'Hey stranger :p

You type, satisfied with that flirty reply, and you sit back waiting for him to continue. 

As the conversation proceeds, you are reminded of how sweet, caring and funny he is. He cheers you up when you are down and gives you sincere advice when you have a problem. You could love him.

Except...

You only know his first name, his age and that he is a student in Korea majoring in the English language. You know next to nothing about his family, his school and where he lives. 

These trival worries are shoved into the back of your mind as your conversation with him continues till the wee hours of the morning and your pile of homework lies forgotten in your bag. 

Soon, you will be in Korea and you can meet him. You grin stupidly to yourself as you end off your conversation with him and prepare to turn in for the night. 

 

 

A/N: 1st chapter done! :D how was it? The guy on the other end is OBVIOUSLY a kpop star and that's where things get complicated... ;)

so..... WHICH KPOP STAR SHOULD HE BE? 

A) Taeyang (of Bigbang)

B) Junho (of 2PM)

C) Key (of SHINee)

D) others: e.g_________