Chapter 8

Love's Way

Song Hyo Rin:

I can't believe this. Yes I do admit that I was in crush with Minho oppa. I thought that I loved him, but now I realize that it's just an admiration from me toward an idol.

Yes, I also admit that now I realize that I love Taemin oppa. He's the one who always besides me whatever happen.

Aigoo, how can I am so unstable. Changing from Minho oppa to Taemin oppa, what will Taemin oppa think? He'll think I just a little child who don't understand love at all.

But, if I do love Minho oppa, I never felt so worried about him, not like Taemin oppa. From the first time I should've realize that I was not in love with Minho oppa at all. I was just admiring him.

What if Taemin oppa knew and he hated me after that?

Aish, really, it ruins my mood.

"Hyo Rin-ah, why are your mood is really bad these days?" Yuri unnie asked me.

"Aniyo, unnie." I said with a sigh.

"Come on, you never not told me about everything." she said and embraced me.

Without knowing any further, I talked about all the things that have burdened my heart.

"AIgoo, my little sister, he'll not think about that! You're too pessimist. Well, in our life, people come and go. Sometimes, we can think that he's the one, but maybe he's not the best for us. When we know about this, absolutely we have to move on. We can't stuck only with that person, especially when we have known that he's not for us. We have to find the right one, right? When you always think like that, how can you move on and brave to start a brand new beginning? How can you know that this other guy is the right one for you if you're keeping your distance. Open up your heart. Live your life, do not be too burdened with these kind of things. As time flew, I believe you can know whether he's the one or not. If he's the one, God will show you the way. But if there's no way to be with him, believe me, God is preparing someone who's waaay much better than him for this beautiful girl." Yuri unnie said.

"You never change unnie. Wise as always. Gamsahamnida" I said ang hugged her.

"I can't believe that Taeminnie can make our Hyo Rin's mood up and down like this." Yuri unnie said with a laugh.

"Unnie!" I was shy and tickled her.

"Hahaha. Enough, Hyo Rin-ah!"

"Promise me to keep it as a secret." I said.

"Haha. Okaay, besides, I always keep my promises right?"

Having Kwon Yuri as a sister is really great! She can turn my mood up again.

From now on, hwaiting!