Chapter 7

Love's Way

Hyo Rin:

Should I call him? But... Aigoo~ I am so worried. I'll call him then.

"Yoboseyo? Oppa?"

"Hyo Rin-ah?" Taemin oppa answered.

"Nae, gwenchana?"

"Haha. You call me just want to ask whether I am okay? Aigoo~ Gwenchana. I feel a lot of better after eating your cooks and sleep a lot. I think you should cook for me everyday, especially when I have tight schedule so that I won't be sick." Taemin oppa answered.

"Haha, oppa! How much will you pay me for hiring me as your personal chef? Glad to hear that you are okay."

"Arasso, I'll pay you to be my chef."

"Aniyooo oppa! I'm just kidding."

"But I'm not, so, for your first pay, come to the COEX Mall tonight, 7 o'clock, arasso?"

"Eh? Jin jja? You don't have any schedule?"

"Nope, so, see ya there! Bye" Taemin oppa hung up the phone suddenly.

"Hais, I don't know what's on his mind." I said to myself.

At 7 o'clock I have arrived at COEX Mall, I sent a text message to Taemin oppa to ask where he is. I wondered, how come an idol like him freely go to a public place like this? Won't it make paparazzi or something like that follow him?

"Come to Marché. I'm waiting on the right corner ^^" I saw the reply of Taemin oppa.

I came to the restaurant and got confused. No Taemin oppa there.

"Excuse me, miss. Your table is over there." someone with a deep voice said.

When I turned around..

"Oppa!" I shouted because I'm shocked. Suddenly I closed my mouth.

"Sssssshhh! I've disguised and used a lot of things to hide from others! Don't ruin it!" Taemin oppa whispered to me.

"Arasso, arasso."  I whispered too.

"So, enjoy this night, cause after this night, you will have to cook for me."

"Aigoo~ Is it for real oppa? Hais, I shouldn't have make good meals anymore than."

"Don't be like that!" He ruffled my hair.

We ordered some food and then ate in our table again.

"So, what do you think about Minho hyung and Eunseo noona? Nowadays they get along really well." Taemin oppa suddenly said.

"What do I think? Nothing. I'm glad if they're happy. That's it." I said it with a smile.

"Bwoh? Jin jja? No more broken-hearted and crying?" he teased me.

"Aniyooo, oppa! Haha. I don't care anymore."

"So you don't like him anymore?"

"Aniyo, I think I have falling in love with someone else, and I don't even realize it at first, but now I'm sure with it." I said

"Jin jja?? Who is it?Let me knooow pleaaase." he said it with his aegyo.

"Aniyoo, I won't tell you, meeeehroong!" I said to him.

"Aaah, arasso. Okay then." he said.

"Waeyo? You looked upset." I said while I held my laughter. Didn't he know that it was him?

"Aniyo. I'm not. Let's eat." he tried to be cheerful.

I really wanted to laugh because it really made me sure that he also had the same feeling for me. At least, that's what I thought, looking from his way, treating me. Besides, Jonghyun oppa had ever told me that I should be lucky, having Taemin oppa always be on my side, although he said that I couldn't tell Taemin oppa because it is actually a secret.

Taemin oppa took me home.

"Gomawo, oppa." I said.

"Remember, my meals." he said.

"Haha. Arasso, I'll bring sushi to the office tomorrow."

"Okay. Go inside. Good night, sleep tight. Annyeong." he said.

"Annyeong"

Lee Taemin:

Hais, this girl, really, I can't get her out of my mind. I can't sleep because of what she said. She said that she had fallen for someone? It's not Minho hyung, then who? Will she ever take a glance at me? Aigoo. I really can't sleep.

"Yaah! Taeminnie! Stop being so restless. Waeyo? Can't sleep?" Key hyung asked me in a low voice because the others are sleeping.

"Umma, can you make me a glass of milk? I can't really think or sleep right now."

"Aigoo. Okay, but tell me what happened." Key hyung said.

I told Key Hyung about everything.

"So, the lucky girl is Hyo Rin-ssi? Aigoo." Key hyung said as if he didn't believe.

"Nae. Hyung, what if she falls in love with other man? When will I get my turn? Should I stay? I just need her to take a look at me, that I am the one who is always be there." I asked

"Aigoo~ You really love her, huh? Then, fight for your love, boy! What kind of boy that will give up for the girl that had taken his heart? You should get her heart too!" Key hyung said.

"Jin jja? What if she turns me down? What if my efforts are useless? I'll be broken as can be."

"Stop with that what ifs! You won't know until you try. If she is not the one, believe me. You'll find someone's better. Just think it as your experience. Kekeke." Key hyung said.

"Hyung! I'm serious." I said.

"Well, what if she's the one but you don't even fight for her? You'll regret it for the rest of your life." Key hyung said. "Beside, she's just still fall in love right? Not that she have go out with that man, so you still have a chance. Arasso? Now I want to get back to sleep. Drink your milk and go get to sleep."

After I poured what was in my heart to Key hyung, I went to sleep that night

-end of part 7-