Chapter 6

Love's Way

Lee Taemin:

"Taemin-ah, wake up! Today we have an interview!" Key hyung said to me.

Aigoo~ It's hard to move. Headache, dizzy, and I don't feel well.

"What time is it hyung?"

"8 o'clock! OMO! Your face is red! I think you come down with fever! Aigoo Taemin-ah. I think this is because you didn't eat much these days and yesterday you got wet because of the rain!" Key umma started his nagging.

"Aigoo, umma! I'm okay. I even can do the interview." I said as I tried to stand up.

"Aah, naughty child! Go to the bathroom then, prepare yourself, I'll make you some healthy food and you have to eat them up! Arasso?" said Key hyung.

"Arasso hyung." I said.

I cannot eat too much, I really feel dizzy,  but I have to come to the interview, beside I have promise to Hyo Rin to show her some conditions in an interview.

"Annyeong haseyo, bitnaneun SHINee imnida." I tried to sound as cheerful as I can.

Ah, there she was, waving her hand, I tried to smile weakly.

The interview went well. She came toward us.

"Annyeong SHINee oppa! Daebak! You guys really cool there." Hyo Rin said.

"I think we should go to eat. Taemin-ah! Are you okay?" said Onew hyung.

Well, I asked Key hyung not to tell everyone that I was sick. I didn't want to make the others worried.

"Nae, but I wanna go home first, I have homeworks to do, you guys just eat." I said, tried to stand still.

"Is it okay?" asked Key hyung.

"Nae hyung. I have asked manager hyung's driver to take me home. I'll go home first. Annyeong." I said.

Hyo Rin:

"Nae hyung. I'll go home first. Annyeong." Taemin oppa said.

He didn't look well. He walked toward the car.

"Ya! Taemin oppa! Can I go home with you, I also have some works to do." I said.

"Umm, nae." he said.

"Aigoo~ These kids, so diligent." said Onew oppa.

"Nae, I didn't do much works in Busan. I'll go home then. Annyeong oppa!" I said to the others and quickly follow Taemin oppa to the car.

He looked so pale. He closed his eyes and I became more worried.

"Oppa, gwenchana?" I asked.

"Gwenchana. I'm okay Hyo Rin-ah." he said.

I touched his forehead.

"OMO! Oppa, you need to see a doctor!" I said.

"Aniyo, I just need some sleep."

"Have you eat?"

"Nae."

"Ahjuhssi, please just go to the dormitory, I'll help Taemin oppa first." I said to the driver.

"Nae, Hyo Rin-ah" the driver said, also looked worried, he had known Taemin oppa since SHINee's debut.

"Hyo Rin, you don't have to do this."

"Oppa, I am sorry if I do this things, but you really need some help."

We arrived at the dormitory and said thank you to driver ahjuhssi.

We went upstairs when suddenly Taemin oppa looked like he would fall down.

"Oppa! Aigoo. I'm right. You're really sick." I said

"Hyo Rin-ah, you have some work to do right? Just go home."

"Aniyo, I said that so that I can help you." I said while I helped Taemin oppa to sit in the sofa. He seemed he didn't have enough strength even to stand up.

"I'll make porridge and soup for you, lay down and take some rest. Wait for a moment and I'll bring you some ice to bring down your fever." I said.

"Hyo Rin-ah, why are you doing these things?"

"Nae? Because I'm worried about you oppa" I said as I put a bowl of soup in front of him.

"Then, will you treat me just like a kid for today?"

"Bwoh? Oppa, you're being like a spoiled child today." Hyo Rin said. "But I will, open your mouth, aaaa." I said

After he ate some porridge and soup, he went to sleep and I went home.

It was a relieved that he was a lot of better after eating and sleeping.

Aigoo~ Why would I care so much about him? What if? What if I fall for him? From the first time, he is always care about me, even he made me comfortable after saw Minho oppa months ago. Hyuh, so this is why it didn't feel hurt so much when I knew that Minho oppa also loves Eunso unnie?

I didn't realize that I thought about this until I fell asleep.

Lee Taemin:

She looked so worried about me, but I didn't dare to hope too high. I know that she had let Minho hyung go, but what if she still loves him? But it's possible that she falls for me too right? She didn't know that I smiled when I was waiting for her cooked my meals. I wish this could last forever.

"Taemin-ah. Are you feeling better?" Key hyung's voice woke me up.

"Key hyung? What time is it?"

"It is 9 P.M. o'clock. Looks like your fever has gone." Key hyung said.

"Of course. I have eaten and sleep for hours." I said with a smile.

"What did you eat, eh?"

"Hyo Rin made me meals." I said

"Ah, that's why she wanted to go home, she wanted to take care of you! You guys are so sweet. Are you guys going out?"

"Aniyo, hyung. She's just helping me."

"Your eyes don't lie, my son! Aigoo, my son has already grown up!" Key hyung said as he pinched me, as always, he said it like a mom, he has always been SHINee's umma.

"OUCH! Umma, your son is just recovered from fever, how can you pinch me?"

"Kekeke, sorry. Just go to sleep again. You need it. Jal jja." Key hyung said as he turned off the light.

-end of part 6-