A New Beginning

Love's Way

Song Hyo Rin:

"Please, please please. Stop beating so fast, heart. I know, gonna meet them soon."

I walked through the corridor nervously. Yuri unnie stopped in front of one room,"Hyo Rin, SHINee oppa are in here, mianhae I cannot accompany you for the first day, but I know, you have a lot of skills since you are kid, don't worry, SHINee oppa are really kind, they will just ask you some questions, it's just a procedure for the new trainee, beside you really want to see them right?" Yuri noona said it with a wink.

"You are right,unnie, but..."

"No but, my dear cousin. Go inside and have some fun! Annyeong!" said Yuri unnie and left.

"Phew, okay. I can do it! Fighting!" I said to myself. I walked inside and take a bow. "Annyeong SHINee oppa, I am the new trainee, Song Hyo Rin"

"Annyeong! nice to meet you!" Taemin oppa said it with a cheerful face. Phew, it's a relief that they are not being sarcastic to me.

Suddenly, "I heard that you are Yuri's cousin? So it's like cheating then?" Onew oppa said seriously.

"Eh.. It's not like that oppa. I.."

"Ahahahaha. Aigo~ You are so cute. I'm just kidding Hyo Rin. How old are you?"

"Oh, I am 16 going on 17, oppa." I said with a smile.

"Ah, you are just one year younger than our maknae then" said Minho oppa while he ruffled Taemin oppa's hair.

There he is, so charismatic and I almost melted when I saw his smile, but I know I have to be as usual as I can. Oh yes, I am a shawol, and I am Minho oppa number one fans. Maybe this is also one reason why I tried to come to SM Entertainment, luckily, here I am.

"So, as our management asked us to do, we want to hear you sing." Jonghyun oppa said.

"Do not be nervous, or do you want me to accompany you dance?" Key oppa said to me. Can't believe that they are soooo friendly.

"Emm, okay, I'll sing gee by SNSD"

"Shall we dance?" asked Key oppa while he walked and stood by me.

"Haha, okay" I said with a smile. I sang and dance like what I always watched with Key Oppa by my side. All of the nervousness gone with the wind and I can finished it with no mistake.

"Aigoooo~ I think both of you should join SoShi. You guys are really great, girls!" Taemin oppa said, laughing.

"Hey hey, naughty boy! How dare you said that? Girls?" Key umma came to Taemin oppa and pinch him.

"Aww, Umma! That's hurt!" Taemin oppa said it cutely and make all of us laugh.

"Okay, I think we don't have to take a long time. No wonder, Yuri noona have a great cousin like this. She has to be prepared for our next star." Jonghyun oppa said.

"La!" Onew oppa suddenly said.

I laugh because of other members expression.

"Aaaah. Hyo Rin! You just saw Onew's Sangtae!" Minho oppa said as he patted my shoulder, it was just like a dream come true! I became nervous and just smile to him.

-end of part one-