FINAL

Love's Way

Lee Taemin:

"Hyo Rin-ah, don't forget to come to dance room after this, okay?" I said.

"Okay, oppa!" she said. I went to the dance room.

For information, yes, I'm preparing to confess all of my feelings after this long time. No, I'm not going ask her out.

Why?

Haha. Telling her about this is enough. Beside, she said that she's in love with other guy. I know, it's not Minho hyung anymore. But to tell you the truth, yes, I am afraid. Afraid that I will feel the same hurt feeling when I know that she fall with other guy. I've experienced it once and I know how it feels. Yes I am a coward. But, do you know..

"Taemin oppa?" Hyo Rin voice brought me back from my thought.

"Ah, nae. Hyo Rin, sorry I was just.." I was speechless.

"So, why are you calling me here? Do I have to practice anything more?" she said.

"No, I'm just.. Well, here's the deal. Please, listen to me, don't talk or do anything first, cause I want to tell you something."

"Ah, okay." she said, startled.

"Honestly, I wanna say.. that I love you. Wait, please don't say something, let me finish it first. Yes, I do love you from the first time, even though I know that you were in love with Minho hyung. I don't care. For me, loving you is enough. I tried to think of you as my dongsaeng, but I can't. I do love you and I wanna protect you from all the bad things in the world. Cheesy, isn't it? I know, but it's what I feel. I don't like to see you hurt, sick, sad, and I really love to see you smile and laugh even if it's not because of me. I really hate myself when I can do nothing when you were hurt when you saw Minho hyung with Eunseo noona. But at least I tried to do the best for you. No, I don't ask you for an answer, but I just want you to know about this. I don't care whether you are in love with someone else, or hate me after I said all of these things, but one thing I beg you, let me love you. It's enough for me." I said.

Song Hyo Rin:

"Honestly, I wanna say.. that I love you." he said.

What? Jin jja? My mouth was widely open.

"Wait, please don't say something, let me finish it first. Yes, I do love you from the first time, even though I know that you were in love with Minho hyung. I don't care. For me, loving you is enough. I tried to think of you as my dongsaeng, but I can't. I do love you and I wanna protect you from all the bad things in the world. Cheesy, isn't it? I know, but it's what I feel. I don't like to see you hurt, sick, sad, and I really love to see you smile and laugh even if it's not because of me. I really hate myself when I can do nothing when you were hurt when you saw Minho hyung with Eunseo noona. But at least I tried to do the best for you. No, I don't ask you for an answer, but I just want you to know about this. I don't care whether you are in love with someone else, or hate me after I said all of these things, but one thing I beg you, let me love you. It's enough for me." he said again.

Then he stopped.

"Well, can I speak now?" I asked.

"I guess so." he said.

I tried not to laugh and ended with a smile.

"Well, thanks for all of the things you've said to me. I just knew that you really care about me. And, one thing, I won't hate you because of this." I said and chuckled.

"Thanks." He said, speechless I suppose.

"Yes, I was sad about Minho oppa, but you know, I didn't hurt that bad, cause I have a super friend beside me. and finally I realize that I'm not in love with Minho oppa but I was just.. well, admire him. Like a fans."

There, his mouth was hanging open wide. Ah, kyeopta. I smiled.

"Yes I do in love with someone else, but don't you curious about this guy?" I asked

"Mwo?" he sonfused.

"Yeah, well, he's my senior in entertainment. He is one of the shining boys. He's caring, he's kind. He loves to play around, he loves to drink milk, he loves to lose things." I stopped and chuckled.

"Aaaa. I don't really get it" he said.

"Yes, he is a great dancer, he knows he also loves me but he's so babo." I laughed.

"Wae? Jin jja?" he asked, surprised.

"Yes, and this babo is having his mouth wide open in front of me." I said finally.

Glad, that I can say that. Glad that he loves me too.

"Aish! So you're calling me babo?" he finally asked.

"Nae. Hahaha. If I don't love you why should I take care about you? When you were sick? About your meal?" I said.

"Aaa, Okay I'm speechless. So it's not useless. All of today's effort is really really worth it!" he said cheerfully.

"So, you don't need an aswer I suppose, then I'm going to leave." I said, joking.

"Aniiiyooo! Yeobo, kajimaaa. Don't go." he said childishly.

"Mwo? Yeobo? Aish, opaa, jinjja." I said.

"Wae? Now I don't need an answer anymore." he said.

"Eh?" I was confused. Then, he realy just wanted to tell his feelings without an answer?

"Because I know it's a yes." he said.

He smiled and hugged me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

END OF LOVE'S WAY! :)

So what do you guys think? by the way I'm making the sequel, [http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/50988/if-i-fell-choiminho-drama-eunseo-kpop-romance-shinee-you] the title is If I Fell. A story about our flaming charisma CHOI MINHO. :) take a look! don't forget to leave comments :) gomawo