Chapter 5

Love's Way

2 months later.

"Hyo Rin~ah!" something cold was in my cheek. it was Taemin oppa suddenly surprised me as he gave a can of coke.

"Surprised? This is for you. I think a can of coke will bright up your day, beside it's so hot today." he said with a smile.

He's just so cute just now. Wait. Wait. What am I thinking about just now? Fool me. Babo.

"Aa. O..Okay oppa, gomawo." I tried to sound as usual as possible.

"So, I heard that your singing and dancing skill is improving huh?" said Taemin oppa as he shuffled my hair.

"Oppaaaaa! It must be so messy right now."

"Hahahahaa. Waeyo? There's just some people here, beside there is no camera that will take a photo of you." he shuffled my hair again.

"OMO! OPPAAAA!" I tried to shuffle his hair back.

"Taemin and Hyorin! What are you guys doing?" Key oppa suddenly came.

"Ahaha. Playing around?" Taemin oppa said with his aegyo.

His definitely cute. Wait. Aigooooo! Stop it Hyorin!

Suddenly, my phone rang.

"Yoboseyo? Oh, Yuri Unnie? Arasso. Annyeong!"

"Waeyo, Hyo Rin?" asked Onew oppa.

"Aniyo, we will have a big family dinner in Busan, I guess I have to go. Annyeong oppa!" I said.

"Busan?" Taemin oppa asked.

"Nae, I think I'm gonna stay there for a while." Hyorin said

" No need for us to take you to the train station?" asked Jonghyun oppa.

"Aniyo oppa, Yuri unnie is downstair right now, so annyeong!" I said again.

Lee Taemin:

Aigoo. It has been a week since Hyo Rin went to Busan. Why it is so different when she's not here? Aish, I had never been so desperate like this before!

"Taeminnie! Waeyo? You look so stressed these days" Jonghyun hyung said

"Aniyo hyung. Gwenchana" I said. "Hhh."

"There! You sighed. Waeyo?" Jonghyunhyung said.

"Hyung, do you love Shin Sekyung noona so much?" I asked

"Nae! Of course! Waeyo?"

"What if  she was not around for some times?"

"Of course I'll miss her, dongsaeng!" Jonghyun hyung ruffled my hair.

"What will you do then?"

"I'll call her or maybe we can do some webcam chatting."

"Call her? Hmm."  "Lee Taemin how can you be so foolish? Why don't you call her from the first time so that you won't be desperate like this?" I thought to myself.

"Ya! Taemin-ah! I have called you three times! what are you thinking about? And why you asked such things like that suddenly?"

"Ani~ I just want to ask hyung."

"You fall in love." Jonghyun hyung said it suddenly. "AIGOO~ OUR LITTLE MAKNAE IS IN.... Hummmppph." I closed Jonghyun hyungs' mouth before he can said more things.

"HYUNG! Aigooo~ Sssssh!" I said.

"Hahaha. So it's true? With who?" Jonghyun hyung asked.

"Aaaah. Don't tell me. Hyo Rin-ah? She's cute, just like you!" Jonghyun hyung teased me.

"Aniyooo hyuung!" I said, I believed I was blushing.

"Aniyo? Jin jja? Your face shows me everything taeminnie! Our maknae has grown up these days! You are not that little kid who asked a girl to push a swing for you anymore." Jonghyun hyung said. It made me remember such embarassing moment when we had our "Yunhanam" reality show.

"Hyung, please please, do not tell anybody. I..I'm just.."

"Don't worry, Taeminnie. I'm not that kind of person, but treat me some bulgogi today! I'm craving for it!" Said Jonghyun hyung with a laugh.

"Nae, nae. Hyung! You really can take the opportunities in this kind of situation!" I said.

That night, I took my phone and found the courage to call Hyo Rin.

"Yoboseyo?" I heard Hyo Rin's voice.

"A..Annyeong, Hyo Rin, this is Taemin." I stuttered. Babo, how can I be so nervous?

"Taemin oppa? It's so rare that you call me, waeyo?" I heard Hyo Rin's voice and I think she was with her big family right now. Wrong timing, Taemin! Hais.

"A.. Aniyo, I just want to know when you'll be back cause SHINee will have some interview and I want you to see how's the interview goes, preparing for your debut." I said.

"Aigoo~ oppa! I think it's still long until my debut, even I hope it'll happen soon. Besides, I've seen a lot of  interviews before. Haha." Hyo Rin said. How I missed her laugh!

"Nae, but I think you want to watch us, some other examples, maybe it'll different, cause you have to face a lot of conditions even in an interview." Taemin! What are you talking about? Babo.

"Arasso, oppa. I'll come back to Seoul the day after tomorrow. When will the interview start?"

"The next day, in the SBS. Do you need us to pick you and Yuri noona from the station?"

"Aniyo~ I'll come back late at night, Yuri unnie's friend will pick us up." Hyo Rin said.

"Nae, arasso. Annyeonghi jumupseyo, Hyo Rin. Take care."

"Annyeonghi jumupseyo, oppa. God bless you."

I hung up. Phew, that's it.

-end of part 5-