Kai 1

EXO Oneshot Scenarios (SEMI-HIATUS)

 

 

 

Requested by sasha260100

Kai's girlfriend gets jealous when she sees EXO's Wolf drama ver.

_________________________

 

SungAh felt her whole body go warm at the scene and she her heart sped up in fuming anger. His smile, the gaze he gave her, the way his eyes would just go warm and brown. Why did she feel like this? It was just a music video, it was only acting. Finally, the scene she dreaded most soon came. Kai pecked the main actress’ cheek, his lips plump and seemed to have so much feeling.

 

SungAh sighed and shut her laptop, with such force that her desk lamp shook and her pencils rolled on her table. She knew that she was being stupid for even considering jealousy, but compared to the actress she was an average girl.

 

SungAh was short and her hair was just plain black. Not dyed brown or any color, just black. SungAh was a high school student with average grades, she wasn’t a training actress, getting kissed by idols. With all the reasons, the comparisons running through her mind, SungAh felt so small and she felt like... nothing.

 

The house was empty, cold with the dark night’s atmosphere, with her parents out of town, SungAh felt more alone than ever. Abruptly there was a knock on the door, making her jump from her chair. Carefully creeping towards the door, trying to keep her footstep sounds to the minimal, SungAh slow looked through the peep-hole of the door.

 

“Who is it?” she asked, although she could clearly see it was Kai.

 

“You can see me.” he laughed. “Open the door for me, please. It’s cold outside.” 

 

SungAh sighed and pulled the door handle down, opening the door to a smiling Kai. Before he said a word to her, SungAh turned away walking back to the direction of her room. She knew it wasn’t like he had filmed the drama today, but for some reason she felt anger surge through her at the sight of him.

 

“Where are your parents?” he asked, coming into the bedroom and sitting on the edge of her bed.

 

“Not home.” SungAh answered bluntly. “Why are you here? Anything important?”

 

Kai was surprised by her tone and how different she was to him. SungAh sat on her chair, in front of her study desk and opened a notebook, pretending to study her notes, ignoring Kai. Suddenly a pair of arms came around her shoulder, sending a sudden rush of warmth through SungAh’s body. He entwined his fingers in front of her chest and rested his chin on her shoulder.

 

“You okay?” he whispered, turning hid head and kissing SungAh’s cheek. “Stressed? What’s wrong?”

 

“Nothing.” SungAh sighed, prying Kai’s arms away from her.

 

“Did you see our new music video today?” he tried to cheer her up, bringing his hands to her shoulder and massaging them, while slowly bending down, kissing the top of her head.

 

“I did.” SungAh said. “Stop talking about it, Kai. We don’t all have lives where we go filming music videos and kissing people in it.” 

 

Kai stopped massaging her shoulders and turning SungAh’s chair to face him. She didn’t look at him and looked at the clock on her wall, wanting to emphasize the point that she was angry with him.

 

“Is that why you’re mad?” he asked, using his fingers to make her look at him. “Because of that kiss in the music video?”

 

SungAh looked away.

 

“SungAh,” Kai sighed. “It’s just acting. Personally I didn’t like the scene. I mean, come on, I was kissing someone that I literally had just met.”

 

“Kai, the way you look at her, the way you kissed her, I can’t just-”

 

Not letting another word come out from her lips, Kai pressed his lips onto hers. Pecking softly, trying to prove to her that his kisses were only meant for her, his gazes were only ever real when he was with her. 

 

“Kai.” she said against his lips, pushing him away. “This isn’t gonna get you anything.”

 

“SungAh.” Kai said, grasping onto her hands, and kissing her knuckles. “You’re my girlfriend. You’re the one I have feelings for. Not an actress that I barely know.”

 

SungAh still looked away from his eyes. Her pride was too high for her to listen to him. Her pride was too high to give in and admit that she was stupid. 

 

“Come on,” Kai smiled. “Don’t be like this.”  

 

SungAh sighed, giving in. She glanced at him from under her lashes, feeling guilt run through her, as she stared at his smiling face. 

 

“I’m sorry.” she sighed. “I felt so threatened. She’s so pretty. She’s got nice eyes, her lips are really nice too. Her hair is so long and she’s really-

 

Again, Kai silenced his insecure girlfriend through a kiss. His lips moved against hers, waiting for a response. Slowly SungAh began kissing him back lightly, making Kai smile against her lips. Pulling away he smiled.

 

“There isn’t a thing about her that compares to you.” he smiled, caressing her cheeks, tucking a strand of her black hair behind her ear. “I love you.”

 

“Me too.” SungAh said quietly, still feeling guilty for being so childish. 

 

“SungAh...” Kai said, raising his brows. “I love you.”

 

“I love you, too.” she sighed, knowing that Kai wouldn’t let her off unless she said it back.

 

“Is loving me that much of a burden? Why are you sighing? Don’t you love JongIn?” he pouted.

 

“I love you too, Kai.” she laughed, ruffling his blonde hair.

_____________________

 

I LOVE KAI! HAHAHAHA This is the oneshot! Sasha260100, I changed her name to SungAh, because I'm a VIP and the only thing I think of when someone says the name SeungRi is their maknae, sorry about that. Also, sorry about the picture, AFF wouldn't accept the one you sent me. But besides that I hope you liked the oneshot.

 

Until the next chapter, take care, everyone.

 

Love, treblebass.