Chapter 6

I'm Not Trolling When I Say I Love You

Chapter 6

 

-(Kyung Mi's POV)-

"And next thing you know, he dressed up as a girl and went outside, yelling: "Everyone! I'm a crossdresser!!!" 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Lay and I burst out laughing at the story he just finished telling me. We were trailing behind the others a little, telling each other the stupid things our friends have done and laughing about it. Luhan heard what Lay just said and turned around glaring, his face was completely red from embarassment.

"YAH! Zhang Yixing, I told you to never speak of that incident ever again!" He was fuming. Lay just cracked up more and I gave Luhan a mischievous smile. 

"But you know, Luhan. You really do make a beautiful girl, you'd be prettier than any of us girls here," I tried holding in my laughter when I saw his face but ended up failing. Lay and I hi-five each other. Luhan huffed and walked to catch up with Sehun and Miyu. Speaking of Miyu...

"Lay, shouldn't we start getting that KrisYu plan started? They're obviously ignoring each other," I rolled my eyes. He nodded.

"Actuallyyyy, you guys don't have to worry about those two. Xiumin's got it all under control," Chen jumped in from nowhere, draping his arms around mine and Lay's shoulders. "Instead of worrying about them...let's just worry about us." I gave him a puzzled look. "So, Kyung Mi-ah. Could you go away for a minute? I need to talk to Lay really quick. It's SUPER important...so shoo. Get out. Byebye." Chen just shoved me out of the way, I almost bumped into Kai. Correction, I did bump into Kai. He rudely shoved me off and scoffed.

"Geez, you can't even walk without being clumsy." I glared at him with my scariest glare I could muster up at the moment.

"Yah, Kim Jongin. Shut the hell up before I shove your FACE up a toilet and not your ."

"Really now? Would you even be able to do that?" Kai smirked. "You seem a bit weak to me. Besides, I'm too cool for any girl to do that to me. I bet you're completely head over heels for me, aren't you. Girls are always like that. They either act completely rude and like a female dog to the guy they like or they up to the guy and act all stupid and well...stupid. Either way, I'm sorry but I don't feel the same towards you," he still had his stupid smirk on his face.

I stared at him, jaw hanging open. Did he really just say that? I burst out laughing, Baekhyun and D.O turned to look at me a bit worried but mostly creeped out. 

"DUDE?! You actually think that?! Bwahahahaha! Like I would ever like you, you big fat ! I can't believe you have such a big ego! Sorry to break it to you but I'd rather go out with a nerd than go out with you," I couldn't stop laughing. Yeon Hee looked at me and face palmed. I heard her mutter something along the lines of, "I don't know you..." She quickly walked away with most of the gang following, anxious to get away before receiving more weird looks from random citizens enjoying their time at the place. Chen was looking at Kai with amusement and Lay watched with a small smile on his face.

-(Author's POV)-

Kai stood frozen in his spot. He felt a pang in his heart after hearing those words come out of Kyung Mi's mouth. Never once in his life did a girl turn him down. Every girl he knew had some sort of crush on him. The feeling was foreign to him, getting rejected straightforwardly by a girl. That definitely took a big blow on his ego. 

"You're unbelievable, " Kyung Mi shook her head and ran over to Lay and Chen, leaving Kai still frozen. 

'What...just...happened?'  Kai thought.

-(Lay's POV)-

After Kyung Mi walked away, or more like pushed away by Chen, the troll turned to face me. "Soo...Lay...what do you feel for Mibunny?" 

"Uh...what? She's my friend," I looked at him questioningly. 

"Uhuh." He started circling me. Seriously, what's wrong with him? "Are you sure you don't like her? Love her? Anything?" He eyed me. I mentally face palmed.

"NO!" He sighed. "Lay, Lay, Lay."

"Dude, go troll someone else. I don't have time for your trolling crap."

"I wasn't trolling...not yet anyways. Besides, we all know I troll whoever I want, whenever I want. It's a hobby so don't tell me to go troll someone else when I want to troll you," he retorted.

"Since you love trolling so much, why don't you just marry it?!"

"Because it's not possible. Didn't you know that?...Oh, wait. Of course you don't. Your brain is the size of a pea, that's why you're always so distant from the rest of us and why you're so forgetful. But since I can't marry it...I got a ring to prove how much I love trolling." He showed me a ring on his ring finger. I gaped at it.

"Isn't it just fabulous like me? 'I <3 Trolling and Trolling <3 me~ Together 4ever~' See, we're perfect for each other!" He grinned.

"...get a life," I shoved him aside and attempted to walk ahead.

"Hyung, wait up! Sheesh," he grumbled. "Do you really not feel anything when you're around Kyung Mi?" Chen asked again. I thought about it. 'Well, when I'm around her I feel this giddy feeling I never get when I'm around other people. I get butterflies in my stomach too...and I can't concentrate on anything else but her. Does this mean I like her?'

"Well do you-" Chen was cut off when we heard Kyung Mi laughing like a maniac. Kai was standing in front of her, looking quite angry. 

"Huh...looks like we'll have to fix their relationship too," Chen smirked. We continued watching those too with amusement although there was this feeling in my guts I couldn't get rid of. Anger? Jealousy? Annoyance? Kyung Mi suddenly came over to us. 

"Come on! Let's go ride some rollercoasters. And let's see how Xiumin is doing with KrisYu," she smiled and dragged Chen and I to where Kris and Miyu were. I could hear Xiumin chuckling nervously, he was in between them with his arms draped over their shoulders. Chen snuck up to him, poking his side. He let out a yelp causing Miyu to swing her arm at his face due to her reflexes and shock. Kris turned and saw Xiumin grunting in pain. Miyu's eyes widened and Chen was laughing. Kyung Mi was holding her stomach, tears falling down her face due to laughter. 

These people...why so weird?

"Xiumin! Did that hurt? I'm so sorry, dude! It's just your yelp shocked me and my arm automatically swung out because of my reflexes," she apologetically smiled. 

"So stupid..." Kris rolled his eyes. Miyu glared at him.

-(Miyu's POV)-

I glared at the stupid jerk. 

"What happened here?" Yeon Hee came up with Chanyeol behind her. "Why does the stupid bunny look like she's dying?" 

"HEY! I'm...not...dying...HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA," Kyung Mi couldn't stop laughing. 

"Yeah, she's dying. Of laughter," I rolled my eyes. "But anyways, where's the others?" I looked around but didn't find any of them. 

"They spread out everywhere. They said to meet up at the entrance at 8:00 pm. We'll go to dinner after that," Chanyeol spoke up. 

"I want ice cream," Kyung Mi sighed. 

"We can eat that later. What's important right now is that we go play and stop wasting our time. Let's go to the haunted house!" Chen grinned. I immediately froze upon hearing his suggestion.

"Good idea! Haha...ha," Xiumin awkwardly laughed. What the heck's wrong with him?

"Eh, you guys go. I don't need more scary, I've already had enough today," Yeon Hee sighed. 

"What are you talking about?" Lay asked.

"Chanyeol's smile and derpiness is enough to creep me out," she groaned.

"Hey! I'm not scary. You're the scary one. So mean like an old witch," Chanyeol mumbled under his breath. We all heard though and I couldn't help but laugh.

"HOW ARE YOU SCARED OF ME?! YOU'RE A FREAKING GIANT AND I'M A FREAKING SHORTY!" Yeon exploded.

"GEEZ! Calm down. I swear, you'll never get a boyfriend with an attitude like this," Chanyeol snorted. Yeon Hee growled and walked away. 

"HEY! WAIT UP!" Chanyeol ran after her.

"Eh, I'm just gonna go with them. See you peeps later," Xiumin skipped to Chanyeol and Yeon Hee who were still arguing.

"Well, that leaves Kyung Mi, Lay, Kris, Miyu, and fabulous me. Come peasants. Follow me," Chen marched off to who knows where. 

 

(******~~~~~~~~~~******)

 

"What are we doing here?" I asked warily. 

"Going in the haunted house of course!" Chen smirked. I looked at the freaky thing in front of me. I have to enter that thing and exit all the way on the other end of the freaking building?

"Duh, unless you're too scared too. What a chicken," Kyung Mi taunted. 

"Shut up! I'm not scared," I bluffed. In reality, I was more than scared. I hate haunted houses.

"Whatever. You're so lame," Kris scoffed. That's it...I'm not letting go of my pride so easily.

"FINE! Let's just get it over with," I scowled.

"YES!" Kyung Mi fist pumped the air. She hooked her arm with mine. "You won't regret this, dude."

...I'm almost positive I will.

-(Kyung Mi's POV)-

We started walking into the haunted house. It wasn't really that scary yet. Right now, it was just dark with super dim lights in the long hallway. I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned and saw it was Lay. He was nudging his head in Kris' direction. I nodded and smiled. I unhooked my arm from Miyu's arm and lightly shoved her in Kris' direction. They would've tumbled to the ground if it weren't for Kris' reflexes. He glared at her. 

"Watch where you're going, stupid," he walked ahead. Lay went over to Miyu and pulled her right behind him. She gave him a confused look but he only shrugged. He went back over to me. 

"Let's walk ahead of them and leave them here themselves," he whispered in my ear. I eagerly nodded at the plan and was about to tell Chen when I realized something.

"Lay...Chen's missing." Lay looked behind us and frowned. "Eh, he probably just decided to troll us. Like he would ever enter a haunted house," Lay said. I nodded. We walked ahead of Kris and Miyu and hurried out of their sight. Just when I was about to laugh, a pale face with scars all over it popped up out of nowhere. I let out a scream and Lay almost fell backwards because of shock. The ghost thing quickly walked away. 

"What. The. ," I let out a breath. Come on, let's hurry up and get out of here," Lay muttered. Just when we were about to continue forward, we heard the loudest, shrillest scream ever. I turned wide-eyed only to see a funny sight. Miyu was screaming and hugging Kris' back super tight. Kris was yelping because he was more scared of Miyu than he was of the ghost. Lay and I looked at each other and burst out laughing. 

"Okay seriously. Let's get outta here," I breathed heavily. We were walking for awhile now, occasionally shocked by whatever pops up in front of us. I think we're close to the exit now.

As we were walking, I wasn't really watching where I was going and tripped. I expected to hit my face but was surprised to find Lay's face in front of me with his arms around my waist. I blinked quickly. 

"Watch where you're going next time. You could seriously get a face plant next time if no one's there to catch you," he winked and smiled. I could feel my face heating up. 'That dimple and wink...I can't. I just can't anymore. SDFJASDKFJAWEIOPFJSD.' I was about to reply but then someone yelled BOO! and scared Lay. He lost his balanced and we both ended up falling on the ground. I glanced up and saw a figure with super long straight, black hair in a white nightgown.

"Geez, her face hella scared me," Lay mumbled, getting up. He reached his hand out and I grabbed it. He helped me up. 

I smiled at him. "Let's get out before we hear crazy Mitiggers screaming again." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone~ I hoped you guys liked this chapter. I tried making it funny but it doesn't even sound funny to me. LOL. This is going to be continued next chapter. I was going to write the rest of this chapter but it's getting late over where I'm at and I didn't want to not update so I updated this much. 

But on another note...

I CAN'T STOP SPAZZING ABOUT LUCKY AND XOXO. OMFG THOSE SONGS. I DIEEEEEEEEEE

ITS PURE PERFECTION I JUST CAN'T OMFG GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ASDFJKLSDLKFJWEIOFJSDKLFJSDKL JSKLDJFSDKLFJSDKLJFSDKLFJAKLSDJFSDKLFJ

AND OMFG BAP I CANT LSDKFJASDKLFJ

DKFLJJKLDFLASKDJFLAKSDJFLKSDJFLKSDFJKLDJFDKLJFWEIOFJKLDF

EXO AND BAP WILL BE THE DEATH OF MEEEEEEEEEEE

 

ohkai well sorry for that momentary spazzing but seriously if u haven't listened to those songs yet...GET YOUR OVER TO YOUTUBE AND LISTEN TO IT

LOOOOOOOOOOL OHKAI. BAIIIII