Chapter 15

I'm Not Trolling When I Say I Love You

Chapter 15

 

-(Miyu's POV)- 

The lunch bell rang, signaling everyone to get to their next class. Lunch was pretty uneventful aside from hilarious ChanYeon moments. I swear to Krisus that they'll totally end up as a couple in the near future. Kyung Mi was still missing after she left by herself. Oh wells. 

"C'mon. Let's get to vocal class before we're late," Kris turned to me.

"Yeah okay. Good idea," I dumped my lunch in the trash and we started walking out of the cafeteria.

"HEY! Wait for us too!!!" We turned around and saw Chanyeol, Sehun, Luhan, D.O, Tao, Baekhyun, Chen, Suho, Yeon Hee, and Eun Hee running to catch up. Xiumin and Lay had already turned to go to their respective classes (Xiumin in gym and Lay in art). Kai was still nowhere to be seen. 

"And the majority of the gang comes running after us," Kris mumbled. "Why can't they just go by themselves, geez."

"Aww, I'll forgive you for making it sound as if you don't want me here because I take it that you want some alone time with little Yuyu. But I swear, next time you say something insulting again, I'll hunt you down and torture you." Yeon Hee suddenly popped up behind us like the creeper she was.

"Holy . You scared me," Kris jumped.

"Good. Sayyy, shouldn't you two be holding hands? You're supposed to be a couple, not a dragon and tiger awkwardly walking together," she stuck her face in mine. 

"Ew, get your face out of mine before I puke all over it," I made a derp face at her. Hehe. I am proud to be a derp. 

"RUDEEE." 

"Yah, Lee Yeon Hee, could you get any louder? I'm going to be deaf soon if you keep yelling like that. So unladylike," Chanyeol made a disapproving face. 

"Shut up. At least I'm not the one on crack," she smirked.

"Well at least I'm not a party pooper like you and acts like a freaking cloud all the time," he retorted.

"Can you guys both shut up?" Sehun groaned. I laughed and turned to Luhan. 

"Yahh, Luhannie. Why are you still following us? Aren't you supposed to be in gym with Xiumin?" I asked.

"I switched out and into vocal class with you guys," he smiled.

"Cool!" I slung an arm over Luhan's and Sehun's shoulders. 

"As much as we like having you walk with us, shouldn't you be with Kris?" Luhan raised his brow at me. 

"Awww, whyyy?" I pouted. 

"He's your boyfriend," Sehun pointed out. 

"You mean temporary pretend boyfriend," I rolled my eyes. 

"Does that mean you'll make him your real boyfriend after the month is over?" D.O laughed. 

"NO!" I frowned. 

"No point in holding hands now, we're already in front of our class, dumbtards," Eun Hee said. Indeed, we arrived in the classroom and took our seats. We got into our little groups that we've been with since the first day.  Just as I was about to ask why Kyung Mi still wasn't here, she and Kai walked into the classroom, surprising us all with the sight before us. They were laughing and her arm was around Kai's shoulders like they've been close friends ever since eons ago. This obviously isn’t the case because the last time I saw them, they were still on bad terms with each other. 

"Ayo waddup!" Kyung Mi greeted. Kai came over and sat in our group while Kyung Mi went over to her own group. The teacher assigned Luhan to Kyung Mi's group. As soon as Kai came over, Sehun, Kris, and I looked at him expectantly. 

"Do you guys need something?" He asked cautiously. 

"Yes. How about an explanation?" Sehun inquired. 

"Explanation? For what?" Kai pretended not to know what we were trying to ask. 

"Kim Jongin, don't even try getting out of this. You and my best friend just walked in the class, acting like you've been on good terms with each other since the second you met," I stared him down. 

"Spill it," Kris said sternly.

"I was on the rooftop and then she suddenly came up, we had a talk and became friends. Happy? Doesn't matter cause that's all I'm saying," Kai grinned smugly. 

"Ehh, whatever. Good enough for me," I shrugged.

"Attention, class!" The teacher called. "Your first big assignment will be given to you today. I will put two groups together so that you have rappers and vocalists in your groups. You all have one week to write lyrics and compose a song together as a group. Make sure you split the parts among everyone in your group. You will perform your songs in class so make sure they're presentable." Ms. Song announced. She continued on with telling everyone which partner group they would be working with. 

"Kim Miyu, you and Do Kyung Mi's group will work together. Yeon Hee and Eun Hee, you guys will work together. I expect everyone to work cooperatively together." 

Kyung Mi quickly ran over and pulled a chair over next to me. She plopped down next to me.

"WEEEE. We get to work together!" She cheered.

"Hah, I bet you guys Eun Hee is just gonna let the others do the work while she sleeps and watches," Baekhyun laughed.

"I heard that!!!" She glared.

"Sooo, I guess we should talk about who's gonna do what," Luhan said. "Kris should work with the lyrics. But what about the rest of us?"

"Well first, we should make 3 teams. One team works with lyrics, one team can work with the melody of the song, and the other can use the computers and create the beat and rhythms. We'll need the melody first before anyone can work with making a beat," Kai said. 

"There’re 8 of us. I think 2 should work on the lyrics, and as for the other teams, there'll be 3 people. Since we already have Kris as one of the lyric writers, who'll be the other one?" Baekhyun asked. 

"I'll help with lyrics!" Sehun volunteered. 

"Okay. That leaves the other two teams. I think it would be best if Chen, Baekhyun, and Kyung Mi work with the melody and Luhan, Kai, and I will work with the beat and stuff," I suggested. 

"Sounds good. And I'm sure we can ask Lay for help if we need it. He's a genius when it comes to music," Chen smiled.

"So when are we going to start with this?" Kris asked.

"Today," I answered. "We have a lot to do within a week." The others nodded in agreement. This is gonna be a fun assignment, MUCH more fun than homework from math or any other academic class.

"Bell's gonna ring soon so let's just meet up at my house later on and talk about it," Kyung Mi said. As soon as she said it, the bell rang.

 

(******~~~~~~~~~~******)

 

-(Kyung Mi's POV)-

On the way to dance class, my heart was thumping faster and louder than usual. Just the thought of seeing Lay again made me nervous. At this point, after what happened on Saturday at the supermarket, I'm sure I like him. It was the only way I could describe the way my heart beats so fast just by thinking about and seeing him. It would also explain the butterflies in my stomach at the mere mention of his name. And I'm sure that those butterflies aren't caused by food. 

"Mimi, are you okay?" Miyu asked with a worried look on her face. 

"Yeah, you look out of it dude," Kai observed. We opened the door to the studio and stepped inside. No one was in the studio yet because people were either in the locker room changing or not here yet. 

"I'm fine. Stop worrying about nothing, idiots," I rolled my eyes but let out a soft smile. 

"Whatever you say," Luhan shrugged.

"Chanyeol should seriously join this class," Chen sighed.

"Ugh. Just hurry up and go change," Sehun said. I let out a laugh and went inside the locker room with Miyu, Yeon, and Eun. All the girls in there were busy doing their hair and makeup. Can I just punch them in the face? Why in the world would you try and look pretty when you're just gonna be sweaty as hell and your hair would look like a bird's nest by then end of the class? I went into a corner and changed into a t-shirt and basketball shorts. After finishing, I waited for Miyu to finish putting her stuff away and we walked out of the locker room to see the guys sitting there with Yeon Hee and Eun Hee. 

"You guys take forever to change," Eun Hee made a face. 

"That took less than 5 minutes," Miyu looked at her strangely. 

"That's a long time," Eun Hee retorted. I face palmed and went over to Lay. I wonder if he can hear my loud heartbeat. UGH. STUPID HEART, STOP BEATING SO LOUD. THE ONLY OTHER TIME IT WOULD BEAT THIS FAST IS AROUND FOOD. 

"Wassup Laynicorn," I grinned, acting as if I was totally fine. 

"Huh? Oh, nothing much," he smiled weakly. 

"Are you sure? You seem kinda out of it," I raised a brow at him. 

"It's nothing. I'm serious," he let out a chuckle. Deciding not to ask him about it any further, I turned around to Kai. 

"Jonginnnnn, I'm hungrayyyyyyy," I nudged him with my feet. 

"I don't care. Stop touching me with your nasty feet, woman," he replied.

"As my friend, you should care," I complained.

"Friends? You're friends now?" Lay suddenly spoke up, raising a brow at us. 

"Oh! I forgot to tell you! Kai and I are friends now and he told me about his past!" I grinned.

"R-really?" Lay looked surprise. I nodded at him. After a few moments of silence, Lay spoke up. "Hey Kyung Mi. Wanna go get some hot chocolate with me after school?"

"Aww. I'm sorry, yo. But Kai and I are hanging out after school. Maybe some other day?" I smiled sadly. Truth was, Kai and I aren't doing anything after school. It was just an excuse because I don't think I can be alone with Lay yet. Not now. 

"Uh, what?" Kai gave me a confused look. I pinched his arm and smiled at Lay again. 

"Yeah, Kai and I are hanging out sooo..." I laughed awkwardly at the end. "Just play along!" I whispered to Kai. He looked at me, giving me a look that told me to explain myself later. 

"It's fine. Don't sweat it. There's always a next time," he smiled. I could hear the disappointment in his voice even if he tried hard to hide it. Before I could apologize again, the teacher came in and started class. 

-(Lay's POV)-

I won't deny it. Once I heard that Kyung Mi was hanging out with Kai after school, I felt jealousy spread throughout my whole body. I don't mind the fact that Kyung Mi and Kai are now friends, but the fact they're already hanging out after school with only each other made me jealous. I wanted to be the one to be with Kyung Mi. 

Throughout the whole dance period, I couldn't concentrate on anything but the image of Kyung Mi and Kai having fun together and doing all this skinship. As much as I wanted to stop my brain from creating any more retarded scenarios, I couldn't. 

As soon as the bell rang, I went into the locker room, showered, and made my way home. I ignored the voices of the others calling my name. I was too deep in my thoughts to really care. 

 

(******~~~~~~~~~~******)

 

It's 1:00 am, I still have school tomorrow, and yet here I am laying in bed, wide awake. No matter what I did, I couldn't get Kyung Mi out of my head. Every time I closed my eyes, all I saw was her, her, and her. And of course, Kai. My heart ached imagining them together. I tossed and turned in my bed for the millionth time since I laid down. Of course I've come to the conclusion of why I've been acting this way.

I love her. I'm positive of my feelings for now. Everything I feel for Do Kyung Mi is love and affection. I'm in love with her. And so, I've come to a decision. Tomorrow, during lunch, I will take her up to the rooftop and confess my feelings for her. If she returns the same feelings and accepts my love for her, I will make her mine. Nothing will get in my way of doing that whether it's Kai, any other guy, or food. Nothing. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoyo!!! Me is baek with another update!

I coudn't update sooner cuz I was busy but yayyy. I updated! 

Anyways, 

comment and subscribe if you haven't already!

Thanks to all those who have subscribed and commented!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bai Bai~~~~