Chapter 3

I'm Not Trolling When I Say I Love You

Chapter 3

 

-(Miyu's POV)-

Aish, that . How dare he insult me like that! I'll never forgive him even after I die, I'll make him suffer by poisoning his food. And then I'll replace his underwear with women's lingerie. Then I'll beat him up so bad, he won't ever have kids. And then I'll haunt him to the point where he's so scared that he can't even eat without thinking about ghosts. And then I'll...I'll-

"MIYU!...What are you doing punching an angry bird toy? And where'd you even get it?" Yeon Hee looked at me in confusion.

"Huh? Oh...I found it somewhere..." I looked away. 

"Wait...is that Kris' angry bird toy? How'd you get it?" Chanyeol asked, confused.

"Uhhhh...I found it when it dropped out of his locker after I left the cafeteria. He stopped by his locker for something and then walked away without noticing it so I grabbed it and hid it because I was mad and thought he deserved it. Ehehe," I sheepishly smiled. Chanyeol stared at me for 5 seconds before bursting out in laughter.

"God, why did he have to come with me," Yeon Hee rolled her eyes before looking at me worriedly. "Yah, gwaenchanha? I rushed to find you after you left the cafeteria without even finishing your food."

"I'm fine," I sighed.

"Miyu-sshi. Don't worry about it. What Kris said...just ignore it. He's normally a nice guy but is cold and rude to people he doesn't know, especially rich, pretty, popular girls like you. The experiences he's had with those kinds of girls were never good ones, that's why he thinks you're like all those other girls. But I know you're not. So just ignore Kris' words," Chanyeol smiled kindly.

I smiled at him. "Thanks Chanyeol-sshi. And you can stop being so formal. Just call me Miyu or anything you're comfortable with."

"Hmm, arasso. But that means you have to call me oppa," he said with puppy dog eyes. I rolled my eyes at his childishness.

"How about no? I never call anyone oppa except for D.O. And even that took me forever to accomplish. I'm thinking of just stopping the 'oppa' crap. It's annoying," I shuddered. "I'll just call you Chanchan or Yeollie or something. 

"You're a strange girl," he commented.

"Hehe, yeah I know," I laughed."Uh, since you seem like you're fine now, can we go back to the rest of them? I'm sure D.O wants us to get to know the rest of them. Geez, I can hardly even remember all their names," she made a face.

"WHOA! You're derpy just like me! HAHAHA!" Chanyeol laughed.

"No. Just no," Yeon Hee walked away with a sigh. Chanyeol pouted and I just chuckled while patting his back.

"Come on Yeollie. Let's go back!" I grabbed his hand and started walking. I wasn't watching where I was going which is stupid because I ended up bumping into this giant, hard thing...actually, my bad. Turns out it's a human...oh . Kris. OF ALL PEOPLE WHY IS IT THE DUMBTARD!!!

"Wow, you can't even walk," Kris snapped.

"Shut the hell up, dumbtard," I glared at him.

"What the hell? Dumbtard isn't even a word. How the hell are you one of the smartest students in this whole school?" He said.

"It is a word. In my dictionary. And you have no right to say it's not. So shut the hell up and get out of here before I kick your across the Pacific Ocean," I started to walk away, dragging Chanyeol with me. 

"Don't even think about going anywhere. So you run away, feigning hurt when I insulted you, only to walk back with my best friend who didn't even bother chasing after me to ask if I was okay? Wow, what a ," he rolled his eyes.

This dumb poopoo is going to get it. "That's it." I kicked him in the nuts and stomped away, totally forgetting about Chanyeol in the process. 

"YAH! GET BACK HERE, UGLY TIGER!!!" Kris shouted but I ignored him. The dumbturd deserved it.

-(Kyung Mi's POV)-

I was walking back to my locker, getting my stuff for the next classes. Lunch would be over in a few minutes and I still haven't seen Miyu since she ran out. Maybe I should try looking for her. I was about to leave until someone tapped my shoulder. I thought it was Miyu.

"Miyu! Where have you be- Oh, Lay-sshi! S-sorry, I thought you were Miyu," I apologized. Note to self: Don't ever assume things.

"Ah! It's fine!" Lay smiled. "So, I was wondering, this Friday, us guys are going to go hang out together. Wanna tag along with your friends? The guys wanted me to ask you," he quickly added at the end.

"Eh? Why didn't D.O just ask me himself?" I frowned.

"I don't know. I tried asking him why but he said it would be better if I ask. He said something about getting to know each other better," Lay shrugged. I nodded my head in understanding. 

"I'll give you an answer after school. I have to find Miyu and ask her first."

"Ask me what?" I turned around and saw Miyu staring at me with a puzzled face. She glanced between Lay and me.  "Is something going on between you two that you're not telling me?" She asked with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

Lay became flustered and I felt like punching her in the face.

"HAHAHA! Just kidding, bro! Don't be so nervous!" Miyu punched Lay's arm gently in a joking manner. I narrowed my eyes at her and she gave me an innocent shrug. The bell suddenly rang and Lay cleared his throat awkwardly.

"W-well uh, see you guys later I guess," he smiled and waved, walking away towards his next class.

"Sooo, what was that all about? You were like drooling over the guy and you look like a freaking tomato," Miyu raised her eyebrows.

"PFFT! I WAS NOT DROOLING!!! He was just asking me if I wanted to bring my friends and go hang out with him and the rest of the boys, including D.O," I confirmed. We started walking to our next class which was vocal. Eun Hee and I were in the singing part of the class while Miyu and Yeon Hee were in the rapping part. It was a mixed class between juniors and seniors so we might share the class with some of the older guys too.

"Ahhh, I see. So that's what you guys were talking about. Well, I'm in. It's not like we have anything better to do so why not go out and be crazy?" Miyu laughed. I laughed along and soon we were in front of the class. The two of us entered only to be shocked when we saw Chen, D.O, Baekhyun, Suho, Kai, Sehun, Tao, Chanyeol, and Kris. (I know that most of the guys are older than me but I hate saying oppa, it took me forever before I started calling D.O oppa and that's only when I really want something bad enough to result to that method). I wasn't shocked to see Tao, Sehun, Chen, or Kai since I was already expecting them but it was a shocker seeing the other guys here. D.O saw us first so he called us.

"OH! Rabbit Mimi! Tiger Mimi! Come on, sit next to us!" I rolled my eyes at my overly excited brother. We went over and I sat in between D.O and Chen. Miyu was about to sit next to Sehun and Tao but then Chanyeol dragged her in between him and Kris. 'Oh boy, this isn't gonna be good.' I mentally sighed. Yuyu, my nickname for Miyu, was trying her best to ignore Kris who was glaring daggers at her. If only looks could kill...

"Miyu~ Do you sing too?" Chanyeol clung to her arm. She gave him a small smile as I watched in amusement.

"Nope. I rap. It's something I li-" Miyu was interrupted by another voice.

"Oh look. It's the derp and the angry bird. What a nice combination. Why must you guys both be here?" Yeon Hee interrupted. She sat next to Baekhyun who was on the other side of Chanyeol. "And hello dude-who's-name-I-don't-remember."

"Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun," he gave her a nice smile.

"What? Did you say Bacon? Well, that's a nice name. I've always loved eating bacon, not that I would eat you just because you're name is Bacon but, do your parents really like Bacon or something?" Yeon Hee asked. Oh my god. 

"Uhhh, I said Baekhyun. Not Bacon. Baek. Hyun," he muttered.

"OHH! Oops, hehehe, sorry," she sheepishly smiled.

"Why does my sister have to be so freaking annoying and embarassing," Eun Hee turned away from Yeon Hee, completely embarassed.

"Shut up. I'm not the one who's lazy like a freaking sloth and I don't take forever to shower," Yeon Hee rolled her eyes. "Sheesh, don't you know that you shouldn't waste water like that? You're just destroying the earth more."

The late bell rang right when Eun Hee was about to retort a reply. 

"Okay class. Since today is the first day, we'll start off by getting into small groups with singers and rappers seperated. You won't be choosing your groups as this will be an activity where you can get comfortable with some of your classmates. I have assigned your groups and there is absolutely no changing of members within the groups. You will work with your group most of the time, whether it be warm ups or practicing a song," the teacher announced. 'Groups? I wonder who I'm going to be with.' The teacher continued listing off names in groups.

"Miyu, Jongin, Sehun, and Yifan. You will be in one group. Yeon Hee, Chanyeol, and ZiTao will be in a group." My eyes widened in surprise and I turned to look at Miyu. Her face was rigid and Kris' was beyond mad. Yeon Hee was snickering while Eun Hee gave Miyu sympathetic looks, which went unnoticed by her. Sehun looked genuinely happy that he would be in the same group as Miyu and Kai looked like he didn't give a . Wow, she's stuck with two s. I feel bad for her.

"Kyung Mi, Baekhyun, and Jongdae. Kyungsoo, Joonmyeon, and Eun Hee."

Well, at least I don't have any problems with my group. Hehehe.

"Now that you know your groups, please choose a space in the class, go there and sit in a circle with your groupmates. You have 3 minutes to do this."

I gave Miyu one last sympathetic look and she returned a weak smile. I went off with Chen and Baekhyun. Eun Hee's group sat near us while Miyu's group and Yeon Hee's group were next to each other across the room. This was going to be a long period.

-(Miyu's POV)-

'This is going to be a long period.' I thought as I settled down in my group. I was sitting next to Sehun and Kai while Kris sat across from me. 

"Miyu-ah, are you okay?" Sehun asked worriedly.

"Yeah. I'm fine," I sighed.

"Yah, maknae. Since when were you so close to her?" Kai asked.

Sehun stuck his tongue out at Kai and smirked. "Since she started being nice to me and talking to me."

I grinned at his cuteness but it was quickly wiped off when I heard Kris scoffing. "," he mumbled under his breath.

"Yah hyung. Don't talk about Mimi like that," Sehun frowned. Kris just rolled his eyes and looked away. I could see Yeon Hee glaring at him and Chanyeol giving me a look of sympathy,

"Okay, please introduce yourself to your group and here are the five things I want you guys to tell them other than your name. Your favorite music artist, your favorite color, your favorite food, what you hate most, and your favorite instrument. Start!"

"Well then, I'll start! You guys already know my name, Oh Sehun. My favorite artist is SHINee, my favorite color is white, I love bubble tea, I hate ghosts, and my favorite instrument is piano." Sehun smiled cutely, making me giggle.

"Well, I guess I'm next. Kim Miyu is the name. I love 2PM, my favorite color is blue, I love ice cream and cake and anything sweet. Actually, I love most foods. If I could get married to food, I would. I hate bugs. And although I love many instruments, piano's my favorite." Sehun and Kai looked at me with amused expressions while Kris looked lilke he didn't give a crap. 

"Kim Jongin, I go by Kai. I like black, my favorite artist is Super Junior, I like corn dogs or hot dogs, I despise people who don't respect my personal space. Instead of a favorite instrument, I like dancing," Kai said coolly. I nodded and we all turned to Kris who heaved a heavy sigh.

"Wu Yi Fan, I prefer Kris. My favorite artist is miss A, favorite color is green, I like any food. I hate it when people call me by my real name and I like drums." 

"Now, that we're done with introductions, I guess we just wait for the next set of instructions," Sehun shrugged. He turned towards me and we started talking, Kai soon joining in the conversation. He's not as bad as I thought. He's pretty nice and friendly.

-(Kyung Mi's POV)-

"Wahhh, Baekhyun. I never would have guessed that you loved SNSD so much," I smiled. He rubbed the back of his neck and shyly smiled back.

I decided to then . Yeah, I'm evil, I know.

"Ya know, I once went to an SNSD fansign. I got Taeyeon's signature along with the others. I have Taeyeon's signature in my binder. Wanna see it?" I asked innocently.

"JJINJA?!?!?!" Baekhyun shouted, everyone turned to look at him. He coughed awkwardly and calmed down.

"Hehehe, yup. I'll show you~" I pulled out a piece of paper. It was actually my math homework. "Here!" Baekhyun eagerly looked at the paper but frowned when all he saw were a bunch of math problems.

"Eh? What's this?" He looked at me, confused. Chen cracked up and high-fived me. Baekhyun looked at me in disbelief.

I wiped my tears and apologized. "S-sorry! I j-just had to. HAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!" Baekhyun frowned and pouted.

"Mianhae! I'll make it up to you by buying you an exclusive poster of Taeyeon!" I finally calmed down.

"REALLY?!" Baekhyun smiled happily.

"NOPE~" I started laughing so hard my tummy hurt.

"AISH! No fair, you and Chen are just like each other.

I gave him a mischievous smile before continuing my laughter. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm back with a new chappie! I hope you liked it! Sorry it took me a while to update it though. Also, I'm sorry if it's boring but I promise it'll get more interesting!!! I'll also put more LayMi moments as well as KrisYu moments. Hehehe. Oh, and please note that the information I put in for Sehun, Kai, and Kris during introductions were mostly made up. I just needed something to write down so most of it was random. I'm not sure if those are their favorite colors but I saw a post on EXO's favorite colors and if I remember correctly, Sehun's was white and Kai's was black. I know for sure that it said Kris' was green. But anyways, I'll just spam a little! ;) 

Remember to comment and subscribe! BAIBAI

-2pmfan4ever

 

1074660_652135484814861_1827045531_o.jpg

EXO for new magazine! Only this picture and one other one of Lulu has been released. It's an August issue of L'Officiel Hommes.

1001863_652191961475880_555155964_n.jpg

There's the Luhan one! 

tumblr_mq38yhnEYR1sxvalmo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mq38fwzoKy1sxvalmo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mq0kpzHPFg1qh9eb2o1_400.gif

RLAB

tumblr_mpoqgxtNBj1szd3g6o1_500.png

tumblr_mp8adqUUTh1r9cz8to1_500.jpg