Chapter 10

I'm Not Trolling When I Say I Love You

Chapter 10

 

-(Miyu's POV)-

Well, here we go into the next room. I am a bit scared, I mean, it's the dragon's cave we're walking into. At least Kyung Mi and Eun Hee had Xiumin and Chen's room. Yeonnie and I have to go into the room of a derp, an angry bird, and a grump. I swear, Chanyeol's creepy face expressions would scare me more than a ghost any day. If I think about it, his derp face would probably scare me and make me scream and I was supposed to be the ghost. He might be cute and hot or whatever but his creepy derps...are no joke.

Yeon Hee opened the door and face palmed at the sight in front of her. Chanyeol was sleeping in a position similar to Baek's, his arms and legs spread apart. He was half on top of Kris and half on top of Kai. Kai was sleeping on his stomach, arms and legs also spread apart. Kris was turned to one side, feet sticking out of the blanket. I swear, I could see Chanyeol and Kai drooling. God dang it, now I might just have to burn those pillowcases. Le sighs. I suddenly got an idea, an EXTREMELY retarded one. Like, I must be seriously sugar high to think of this. Yeon Hee was about to make her first move but I stopped her. She looked at me, confused. I stepped back a few steps. 

Then, I ran towards the bed, jumping onto it. I landed on all three of them. 

"HOLY CRAP!" Chanyeol sat up, pushed me off of him and stood up. "What...what are you?!" He gasped when he saw me. Suddenly, he made a derp face and ran for his life...what the heck... 

Kris moved under me and Kai sat up sleepily. His eyes widened and he let out an ear piercing scream. "ACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!" He was out of there faster than I could say roll like a buffalo. 

I turned to Kris who was slowly opening his eyes. I stuck my face right in front of his and did a stupid derp face while trying to bare my teeth at him. 

"Wha-" His head suddenly hit the pillow and he was out cold...he either just fainted or fell asleep. I'd like to think that he fainted. Mwahahahaha.

"Yeonnie. We finished scaring them. Let's go sleep now~ Krisus, so tired..."I got up and went into my room, walking to bathroom to wash off all the stuff on my face. Kyung Mi wasn't in yet...probably still scaring them. Whatever, I need sleep.

-(Kyung Mi's POV)-

I can't...what the hell. Eun Hee and I had walked into Xiumin and Chen's room only to see the two idiots hugging each other, clinging onto each other like monkeys cling to trees. The funniest and weirdest part was the fact that they were sleep talking...to each other.

"Chennn, I lurb youuuuu..." Xiumin mumbled.

"Adkjflskdjfdksjf, I lub you too, gull," Chen smiled in his sleep. "I love you buns...you guys taste shooo guuud." 

"Wait...is Chen...trolling in his sleep?" Eun Hee asked. "He just told Xiumin that he loved him, but he actually said he loved Xiumin because he's a freaking bun?" 

"Uhhh...I guess?" I was also confused. Maybe Chennie is reallyyyyyy infected by the trolling disease. "Should we scare them?" I wondered.

"Ehhhh...no. Too lazy and I need to sleep," Eunnie shrugged. She was walking out when Chen sat up. He looked me dead in the eyes for 30 seconds; I stood frozen in my spot, not knowing what to do.

"Yahh...umma, are you having one of those bad days again? You look hideous. You should reapply your makeup, get a new outfit, and fix your hair. I don't know who you're trying to attract with that but it'll only attract ghosts. I don't want people to think my mom's crazy," he said in a monotone voice. I stared at him wide-eyed but then he just slumped back down and kept sleeping. 

What. The. Heck? I swear, there's something wrong with all the EXO members. I shrugged it off and decided to go sleep...in Chen's and Xiumin's bed. Ehehe. It would be so fun to see their scared expressions when I wake up. HAHAHAHHAHA.

-Next Morning-

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. OH MY BAOZIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

My eyes snapped open and I saw Xiumin's screaming face in my face. "YOU MONSTAR. GET OUTTTTTTTT. MY LIFE. NOOOOOOOOOOO. OMG. I AM GOING TO DIEEEEEEEEEEE."

"...HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. I CAN'T EVEN. OMFG," I laughed so loud that the bedroom door burst open and Miyu and the rest of the gang came barging in. 

"OMG. WHAT. WHAT IS IT? IS THERE A CRIMINAL? A ROBBER? A SERIAL KILLER? AN IDOL? B.A.P. MEMBER? WHY ARE YOU SCREAMINGGGGG!?” Miyu was waving a bat around, ready to attack whoever the bad person was...in this case, it'd be me. Ahehehe. 

"NO! BUT THERE'S A FREAKING MONSTER, GHOST THINGY. SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" Xiumin ran and hid behind Kris who sighed and rubbed his temples.

"Do you guys always have to be so loud?" He groaned.

"Everyone, go wash yourself up and get your butts downstairs for breakfast," D.O ordered as everyone did as told. I went back into my own room shared with Miyu. The bathroom was open for use so I locked myself up in it. I almost peed my pants because of the scare I gave myself. My hair was a mess and I really did look ugly and horrible with the face stuff on my face. "Poop this," I quickly washed my face to rid of all the nasty stuff covering up my beautiful face. Euhehehe. I'm so awesommmeeeee. Crap...I'm hyper...

Suddenly the door burst open and Miyu stood there with a serious facial expression. ", Kyung Mi. I'm hyper. And it's only morning."

"Ohemgee. Mee tooooo," I replied. We both stared at each other; I still had a toothbrush in my mouth. 

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA" I laughed.

"HEHEHEHHEHEEHAHAHHAHHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHE" Miyu replied in laughter.

"HIHHIHIHIHIHIHHEHEHHEEHOMFG. WHAT WEIRD LAUGHS!!!" I COUDN'T STOP. LORD HELP MEEEE.

"Oh god you guys. It's only morning and you're already like this?!" Kai came in, completely annoyed. "Would you get out so she can brush her teeth and then I wouldn't get a headache from you two poops?" Kai dragged Miyu out of the bathroom and slammed the bathroom door close. Whatever, I don't care. A dumbtard like him won't ruin my mood.

As soon as I finished brushing my teeth, I came down and saw everyone eating already. I grabbed my plate of food and started shoving it in my mouth. I was done eating before some of the others. Of course Miyu is already done. Damn, we're pigs. Should we worry or not?...Nahhh, I'd rather be a pig and be fat then be skinny and not get to eat freely like what I do. Luckily Miyu and I aren't fat so WOOHOO!!! We get to pig out as much as we wantttt.

"Heyheyhey!" Miyu called out to everyone. They all turned to look at her who turned to look at me, giving me a creepy grin. I returned it and we faced the rest of them.

"When we're together.............................. GETS REAL!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA~" Miyu and I yelled out at the same time and started rolling around, laughing. The others stared at us like we were mental. There's a possibility but nah. I don't care. People can judge me all they want but I don't care what peasants think. I'm too good for them. MWHAHAHAHA.

-(Miyu's POV)- 

"Adjklfnkldfjlkasf. I'm sooooooo boredddddd," I groaned. Kris rolled his eyes.

"Then go find something to do, sheesh woman," Kris rolled his eyes.

"You guys aren't acting like a couple. In case you've forgotten, you're supposed to act like one for a month starting today," Kai smirked.

"Ughhhhh. But it's not like we're in public right now soo..." Kris tried getting out of it. 

"Yeah, well too bad. You're going to the mall nowww. It's Lay's birthday soon so you all have to go shopping and buy stuff for him. So go together as a couple and shop. While you're at it, go on a date. Like sheesh," Baekhyun rolled his eyes. 

"Noooo. I don't wanna gooo~" I whined. 

"Yeah well too bad. You don't have a choice. So go. Now. Before I prevent you from ever eating your junk food. EVER. AGAIN. And besides, you said you would be fine as long as Kris buys you food. SO GOOO!!!" Xiumin pushed Kris towards the door with the help of Chanyeol and Tao. Kyung Mi, Eun Hee, and Yeon Hee pushed me out too. They shoved me into Kris on the doorstep.

"HAVE FUN~" Kyung Mi slammed the door in our face. Suddenly, Sehun was pushed out too. 

"Hehehe, I have to make sure you guys actually act as a couple," he eye smiled and walked towards the car. "YAH! HYUNG, MIMI, WHAT ARE YOU GUYS WAITING FOR?!?!?! OH SEHUN DOESN'T WAIT AROUND ALL DAY FOR HIS SERVANTS TO OPEN THE DOOR FOR HIM!!!" Sehun jokingly yelled. 

Kris ran up to him and put him in a headlock. "Yah, punk. Wanna die??? Huh?!?!?!" Kris started tickling Sehun who was desperately trying to escape but was having a hard time due to laughter. Kris finally released him and they were both laughing. Wah, who knew Angry Bird could be so nice and look not so angry? He's cute when he laughs... HOLY MOTHER OF CAKE. WHAT AM I THINKING. KRIS IS NOT CUTE WHEN HE LAUGHS OR SMILES. HE'S NOT HOT OR Y WHEN HE'S ALL COOL AND CALM OR ANYTHING EITHER. Wait...when did I think he was hot or y? OMG, WHAT IS WRONG WITH MEEEEEE.

'Come on, Miyu. You know you wanna kiss him.' NOOOOO. SOMEONE'S IN MY HEAD. NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS WOULD I KISS KRIS WUUUU. NONONONONONONO. SOMEONE HELP MY MENTALITYYYYYY. 

I got into the car with Kris and Sehun, I was internally freaking out. "Well, I guess it's the mall then," Kris muttered. 

NOOO. I DON'T WANNA SPEND MY DAY WITH HIMMMMMMM!!!!!!!.........At least he'll buy me food, though.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh. My. God. What the heck did I just freaking write. 

I can't even. Omg. I was hyper in the middle of the chapter so it was weirdddd. 

I am so sorry if it's horrible and crappy and short, but I can't think properly right now.

Memories of EXO's Weekly Idol are still running in my head and it's just so funny I can't. 

My mind is really weird at the moment so please excuse me. 

Hopefully the next chapter will be better!!! And I have the middle of this story and the drama happening in it pretty sketched out in my mind. Hehehe.

Ships will be sailing soon also so be prepared!!!!!! You guys have no idea how badly I want to start all the fluffy and kiss scenes with the couples that will soon be coiuples in this story. Did that make sense? It didn't really to me. 

OMFG, I'M SORRY FOR RAMBLING. I CAN'T. SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH ME. I'LL JUST LEAVE NOW SO I WON'T BE ANNOYING ANYMORE. I'M SORRYYYYY. 

-2pmfan4ever