Together

When Love Is Reborn
Kibum and Hyukjae said that they only wished him to be beside Donghae forever, Kyuhyun himself was nothing less than wishing the same thing. He wanted to spend his whole life with his beloved one, Lee Donghae, until death do them part.
 
Now, God was giving him his last chance to make his dream comes true by sending the Lee Donghae to him once more. He took it as a sign that he should stay and fix everything.
 
“You don't want to meet me?”
 
“Lee Donghae…”
 
Kyuhyun was too shocked to even give a proper greeting. He thought he was seeing hallucination or sort of. His body stiffed and his mouth was sealed tightly.
 
“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have come here.” Donghae turned to leave but got block by Ryeowook.
 
“No, he wants to meet you. Trust me. He is just too shocked.” Ryeowook tried to convince Donghae. He silently hoped for his friend to do something to halt Donghae from leaving, however Kyuhyun remained silent. Knowing his friend couldn't make any move made him took Donghae into the room and left him and Kyuhyun alone inside. “Kyuhyun, this is your last chance. So you better don't waste it!” He warned Kyuhyun from outside before he left.
 
They stood still silently with no one dared enough to say something first. Kyuhyun clenched his fist, resisting not to running over and engulf Donghae into his tight hug, and kiss him hard or for the worst, him right there. It took them more than 10 minutes to finally say something.
 
“Do you…want me to go?” Donghae asked cautiously. Kyuhyun shook his head immediately.
 
“Do you…want me to stay?” Donghae asked again and this time he had Kyuhyun nodded his head rapidly.
 
Kyuhyun gave up and couldn't help himself from approaching Donghae, closing the distance between them. When he was close enough, he carefully touched and caressed Donghae’s face. Meanwhile, Donghae’s body went stiff when he felt Kyuhyun’s touch again after a long time.
 
“Are you leaving?” Donghae asked. His voice cracked.
 
Kyuhyun did not answer as he was still enjoying touching Donghae’s cheeks.
 
“Are you leaving me like you did before? Why are you doing this again?”
 
“I have to go, Donghae.” Kyuhyun gave him a brief answer.
 
“But why? Are you mad at me? Or do you hate me? Did I hurt you?” Donghae threw out the questions he had in his mind.
 
“You sent me away, didn’t you? You said you didn't want to see me anymore.” Kyuhyun calmly answered.
 
“No, I didn't. I never said that.”
 
“Donghae, you even ripped down your diary where you wrote everything about me.”
 
“I don't remember I did it.” Donghae got confused.
 
Kyuhyun let out a deep sighed as he stepped back a little from Donghae and looked at him disappointedly.
 
“I don't get it. What do you expect me to do now? You had pushed me away and yet you’re here asking me to stay?” Kyuhyun got frustrated.
 
“I…I’m sorry…” Donghae apologized.
 
“No, please don't apologize to me, Donghae.”
 
“But I need to! I’m so sorry I’ve made your life difficult. I was the one who made you lost your dreams. You also got arrested because of me. You even had to pretend to be someone else in order to help me…”
 
Before Donghae could finish his sentence, Kyuhyun grabbed him and squeezed his shoulders hard.
 
“How did you know? How can you remember all of those things you said? You don't have the diary anymore!” Kyuhyun’s hope of Donghae gain his memories back had risen.
 
“Hyukjae and Sungmin hyung told me.” It instantly made Kyuhyun lose his hope and loosening his grip on Donghae’s shoulders.
 
“Of course its Hyukjae and Sungmin.” He said plainly.
 
“It’s because I don't know anything about Cho Kyu Jhi so they told me about your pretenses. All I know is everything about a man named Cho Kyuhyun.” Donghae said while his tears were threatening to fall down.
 
Kyuhyun held his breath as he waited for Donghae to continue.
 
“The only man I know whose body has my name engraved there.”
 
This had Kyuhyun went limp because everyone might know about their love story but no one ever know he has Donghae’s name on his body. It was a small tattoo of “Lee Donghae” written on his chest, close to his heart. Donghae was the only one who knew about this.
 
“Donghae…you just said…I mean…you…” Kyuhyun stuttered since he was amazingly confused but at the same time felt so full of hope. “You remember it, Donghae.” He finally said.
 
“I’m so sorry I’ve made your life so miserable, Kyuhyun.” Kyuhyun took it as a confirmation that his Donghae was finally back. Donghae kept apologizing as he explained to Kyuhyun that he could remember everything before he lost his memories but none after that. Kyuhyun didn't need any more explanations and immediately placed Donghae securely in his tight embrace. Kyuhyun couldn't contain himself as he repeatedly muttered ‘My baby is finally back!’ close to Donghae’s ear. Kyuhyun didn't feel like ending their first hug after a very long time and continued holding Donghae close to his chest as if to assure himself that Donghae was really back. “I missed you, Donghae. I really missed you my Baby!” Kyuhyun further strengthened the hug. The sound of their cries filled the room.
 
“Then please don't go…” Donghae pleaded.
 
“My parents are waiting for me. I promised them to come and I can’t break my promise, Hae.”
 
Suddenly Donghae pushed Kyuhyun away. “So you still want to go when I’m here begging you to stay?”
 
“Donghae…my baby…” Kyuhyun tried to approach him again.
 
“Fine! Go away as you pleased and never come back again! If I knew you wouldn't mind me, I shouldn't have to come here. Hyukjae told me that I was the only one who can stop you and that is why I’m here. But…you still want to go.” Donghae walked towards the door but suddenly Kyuhyun hugged him from behind.
 
“No, please don't leave me, Donghae.”
 
“Let go of me! You are the one who wants to leave.” Donghae tried to break free from Kyuhyun’s hug but Kyuhyun tightened his hold.
 
“Come to New York with me, my baby.” Kyuhyun whispered to Donghae’s ear and it immediately stopped Donghae’s attempt to go. “Live with me there and I’ll take care of you. Will you?” Earning only silent from the latter, Kyuhyun turned Donghae around, facing him. “I’ll make you happy so please come with me.”
 
“Kyuhyun, I…”
 
“Please, I’m begging you. You can’t always stay with Hyukjae. He has Sungmin. It’s time for you to let them happy. From now on, you have me to depend on with.” Kyuhyun pleaded.
 
Donghae took a moment to think and hesitantly asked, “I can live with you?”
 
“Of course you can. Even if you refuse, I insist. I might kidnap you.” Kyuhyun playfully answered him.
“Oh…Hmm…I will... I’m coming with you to New York.”
 
“Really??” Earning a nod from the latter, Kyuhyun lifted Donghae within his arms, “Thank you, Donghae! I will postpone my departure tomorrow cause we have to take care of you first.”
 
Happiness was palpable between Kyuhyun and Donghae. If a moment ago they cried of sadness, right now they were crying because they were happy. They didn't care about the past anymore as they hugged each other, feeling content. Kyuhyun felt so grateful that God sent him Donghae that night to ease his pain and to finally let him breath properly. He thought that there was nothing more joyful than bringing the one you love to live with you and be happy.
 
Kyuhyun pulled back and looked at Donghae. “May I…kiss you?”
 
Donghae pretended to cough and sniff, “Sorry, I have flu.” He teased Kyuhyun.
 
“I don't see any problem there.”
 
“You may have one if you kiss me.”
 
“Great, we can stay in the bed and have flu together.”
 
“You stupid! Who is going to cook porridge and soup if we both stay in the bed.”
 
“Ryeowook is there for a good reason.”
 
Knowing he already lost from the battle, Donghae pretended to cough again and ignored Kyuhyun’s sheepish smile.
 
“Hyukjae will kill me if I’m not going home soon. I’ll see you tomorrow.” Donghae tried to open the door but damn…the door was locked. Donghae turned around and saw a not-so-innocent smile plastered on Kyuhyun’s lips. 
 
“You lock the door?” Donghae asked.
 
“No. I think Wooky did it.”
 
“Why did he have to lock the door anyway?” Donghae asked innocently.
 
“I’m pretty sure he knew something would happen in this room tonight.” Kyuhyun slowly moved towards the door where Donghae stood. He placed his both arms at Donghae’s side, caging him so he couldn't escape from him. Kyuhyun drew his face close to Donghae’s made Donghae closed his eyes, expecting a kiss would come soon. However, when he felt nothing, he opened his eyes and saw Kyuhyun smiling at him. “Stay here, I’ll let Hyukjae know you are here.” Kyuhyun told him.
 
“Ah, yes.” Donghae groggily answered him.
 
That night was a wonderful night for Kyuhyun as he held close his precious one. Even though he really wanted to kiss or even Donghae right there, he thought it was not the right time to do so. He tried to take it easy to let Donghae had his time. He stared at Donghae’s sleeping face within his embrace and found himself couldn’t sleep after seeing that cute and peaceful face. He still couldn’t believe it for having Donghae back into his arms. He let out a content sigh and said, “I love you so ing much, Donghae. You can’t go anywhere again.”
 
They slept in each other arms that night with happy faces.
 
***
 
The next day…
 
It was still too early and Donghae had not yet fully awaked but Kyuhyun had pinned down him, trapping him under his magnetic gaze. Kyuhyun slowly planted his plump lips on Donghae’s soft ones as he grabbed Donghae’s wrists and put them above his head. The innocent morning kisses turned into demanding one when Kyuhyun sneakily shoved his tongue inside Donghae’s slightly parted lips.
 
Soon Donghae became a mess as Kyuhyun grinded their hips together. Kyuhyun turned Donghae’s head to the side to allow him kissing and the attempting neck. Donghae squirmed underneath him, adding the friction to their hardening and it sent Kyuhyun mad. Their make out session became hotter and had them sweating and panting when suddenly the door opened, revealing a dumbfounded Ryeowook.
 
“I’m coming!” Ryewook shouted right before he realized what was going on in front of him. The view showed him of Kyuhyun and Donghae and Kyuhyun was on top of Donghae. “I…think…I came in at the…so wrong time.” Ryeowook said dumbfounded and quickly shut the door.
 
Donghae buried his face into Kyuhyun’s neck. “It’s so embarrassing. We got caught.”
He muttered under Kyuhyun. “Lets take our breakfast!” he pushed Kyuhyun off of him but Kyuhyun immediately halted his attempt.
 
“Not so fast, baby. You are not going anywhere when we have not yet finished.” Kyuhyun pouted.
 
“But Ryeowook is here!” Donghae cutely said.
 
“So what?”
 
“Kyuhyun…” Donghae muttered when Kyuhyun nuzzled his nose into his neck, in an attempt to stop Donghae and continue their session. “Another time…” Donghae managed to said before he left to the bathroom, leaving a disappointed Kyuhyun. 
 
“Yah! Come back here, Lee Donghae! We are not finished!” Kyuhyun shouted.
 
“ert…” Donghae said, “You better help Wooky to make our breakfast!” he shouted back from the bathroom. He heard Kyuhyun grumbled loudly. He giggled as he was imagining a sulky face Kyuhyun.
 
Kyuhyun looked sullen during breakfast. He even slammed the plate and glass to show his anger. Ryeowook’s body stiffed noticing Kyuhyun’s behavior and immediately excused him-self to go home. Donghae thanked him and apologized on Kyuhyun’s behalf for his childish act.
 
“Why are you being like this? He was so kind for bringing and serving us breakfast.” Kyuhyun’s childish act annoyed Donghae. 
 
“Don’t act like you don't know why I’m being like this!”
 
“I said we would continue that another time, didn't I?”
 
“Another time? You mean like…now?” Kyuhyun approached and teased Donghae. He grabbed Donghae into his arms and playfully bite Donghae’s ear, earning a gasp from the latter. “I don't mind having flu so you have no excuses.”
 
“My stomach feels so full.” Donghae found his silly excuse.
 
“We can cuddle first before we go into the main course.” Kyuhyun giggled behind his ear and his earlobe afterwards.
 
“Why are you so pushy? ert!” Donghae slapped his back.
 
“It’s not my fault! You’ve been away too long, I missed you so much baby…”
 
“Kyuhyun, I missed you too so ing much, but not today, please…okay? We have to let Hyukjae and Sungmin know I’m going with you, remember?” Donghae gave him a puppy look and Kyuhyun sighed, knowing that certain look defeated him instantly.
__
 
“WHAT???” both Hyukjae and Sungmin were surprised when Donghae got back to their apartment and announced his decision to go and stay with Kyuhyun. Donghae explained them his reason that he wanted to let Hyukjae and Sungmin to have their lives back. Hyukjae and Sungmin had spent their lives for him during he lost his memory. He felt sorry that he took their times as he rarely saw them go on a date.
 
“No, I’m not letting you go!” Hyukjae said.
 
“Me too.” Sungmin followed.
 
“Why? Sungmin hyung, didn’t you always say that you were on my side?” Donghae pouted.
 
“Because I don't want to lose my annoying dongsaeng!” Both Sungmin and Donghae burst into laughter. 
 
“Hey, I’m still not letting you go!” Hyukjae interrupted the sweet moment.
 
Kyuhyun held out a brown envelope, dragging stares from the other three. They looked up to Kyuhyun expectantly, as if asking what was the envelope for. Kyuhyun remained silent and gave the envelop to Sungmin instead. Sungmin opened it hesitantly and surprised seeing flight tickets in his hand.  
 
“Those are tickets for one-week holiday in Japan.” Kyuhyun finally spoke.
 
“And why do you give us these?” Hyukjae did not understand.
 
“Take it as my thanks gift for all you have done to Donghae. You guys had sacrificed a lot for him, especially your relationship. I could not get more grateful for your sacrifices. I simply want you to enjoy your time together right now, to make it up your lost sweet moments because as from now on, I will take care of Donghae.”
 
“Whoahh…you’re acting like a husband to Donghae.” Sungmin amazed.
 
Donghae felt embarrassed and hid himself behind Kyuhyun.
 
“Okay…you can bring Donghae as far as you want.” Hyukjae said lightly, changing his mind immediately.
 
“Seriously? You changed your mind over flight tickets? You are so cheap!” Donghae was surprised because the sudden change in Hyukjae behavior.
 
“So you want me to stop you instead huh? Its far away better spending my time on a holiday than having an annoying kid like you here!” Hyukjae dared him.
 
“YAH LEE HYUKJAE!” Donghae yelled had the other three finally laughed.
 
“Go, Donghae-ah. Be happy…” Sungmin sobbed.
 
“Ah, Kyuhyun…Are you sure taking him with you? He is really a pain in the , you know!” Hyukjae teased Donghae and got a slap for it.
 
“Yeah, I can tell but I love him anyway.” Kyuhyun chuckled and put his hand on Donghae’s waist, bringing him closer.
 
“Good, I hope you can handle it well otherwise you will suffer forever.”
 
“Whoahhh…” Donghae jumped over Hyukjae and started attacking him, Kyuhyun laughed over his childish boyfriend and pulled him from Hyukjae to calm him down.
 
“I will suffer more if he is not with me.” He said while nuzzled his nose behind Donghae’s ear. “Because he is all that I need.” Donghae looked up to Kyuhyun at it and kissed him. He felt deeply moved to what Kyuhyun said and thankful to have him as his boyfriend. “I love you, Kyu…”
 
Kyuhyun was surprised seeing his boyfriend sweet action but kissed him back nonetheless. “I love you more, Hae…”
 
“Yah! Stop it there! I almost got sick here…” Hyukjae interrupted and made everyone laughed once again.
___
 
Kyuhyun and Donghae came to Yesung’s place to say thank you and goodbye. They didn't stay long though since Yesung and Shindong had to go work. They also met up with Kibum and did the same thing. Kyuhyun was no longer jealous with Kibum since he already had Donghae with him. Donghae was so happy for it. After saying goodbye to Kibum, Donghae hesitantly asked Kyuhyun to bring him meeting Siwon. Kyuhyun didn’t allow him to but Donghae kept pleading and Kyuhyun could not argue anymore. It was a smooth meeting as Donghae had forgiven Siwon for what he had done and Kyuhyun preferred to stay outside the café where they met up. Siwon was very happy and invited Donghae and Kyuhyun to come over to his place but got rejected immediately by Kyuhyun. Even though Kyuhyun said it was because they didn't have time, as they would leave the next day, Siwon understood anyway and gave them a goodbye.
___
 
Donghae leaned against Kyuhyun’s shoulder that night and they just cuddled in the bed, under the warm blanket. It was their last night in Korea, as they would leave to New York the next day to start their new life together. Kyuhyun thought that he couldn't get happier than he was, with Donghae securely cuddled against him. He felt his life was already perfect. Not only because he already got their closest friends’ blessing, but also his parents had been waiting for Donghae’s arrival. Ever since he told his mother about Donghae’s decision to live with him, his mother got very excited and couldn’t wait to welcome them both. Kyuhyun sighed, felt content.
 
Lee Donghae is here...
Lee Donghae is by my side...
Lee Donghae and I...
 
Kyuhyun hummed happily made Donghae looked up to his boyfriend.
 
“What are you humming for?”
 
“It’s just because I’m happy, and this man who makes me so.” Kyuhyun pinched his nose and he giggled.
 
“Okay, since I am here now, you are not allowed seeing others than me!” he teased Kyuhyun.
 
“Yes, sir! I won’t do that ever as long as you are with me. I’m yours, Hae. Always have, always will.” Kyuhyun kissed his temple.
 
“What if you find another pretty girl or handsome guy and you dump me.” Donghae pouted cutely.
 
“It won’t happen, Hae…” Kyuhyun assured him.
 
“How can you be so sure?”
 
He didn't get the answer and it irritated him. He sat up facing Kyuhyun, only to found him smiling at him.
 
“You didn't answer me!”
 
Kyuhyun only smiled and his cheek. He was still waiting for the answer.
 
“Kyu…”
 
Kyuhyun pecked his lips.
 
“Cho Kyuhyun…”
 
“I don't know, Hae. I have no reasons. I'm just sure that I will never leave you.”
 
“But why?” Donghae had not yet satisfied.
 
Donghae felt that Kyuhyun was unusually quite that night. It made him curious. He could feel that Kyuhyun stared at him all the time as if he had something in his mind. He didn't like it when Kyuhyun look bothered because it bothers him too. He tried to calm down and waited for Kyuhyun to talk.
 
“Lee Donghae…” Kyuhyun began to talk while facing him. “My Lee Donghae…”
 
Donghae felt nervous at Kyuhyun’s awkward behavior.
 
“My precious baby…” Kyuhyun continued. “Will you marry me?”
 
Donghae was surprised and taken aback because of the sudden question. He didn't see it was coming.
 
“To whom my heart belongs to…Will you marry me?” Kyuhyun repeated his question while holding Donghae’s hand and kissed it briefly.
 
Though it was all so sudden, Donghae had no doubts to tie the knot with Kyuhyun and be happy with him forever. Hence he said, “For whom my heart beats…Yes, I will marry you.”
 
Even though he had previously felt confident that Donghae would say yes, Kyuhyun cried nonetheless when he heard Donghae’s answer. He pulled Donghae into his tight hug and kissed him deeply. He thought that God had paid his long-time misery with an immeasurable happiness. He was so thankful for being together with Donghae again and able to love him once more. No matter how far they were separated, fate had brought them back as one. 
 
“I love you, Lee Donghae…”
 
“I love you, Cho Kyuhyun…”
 
That night, they shared each other’s warm embrace along with passionate kisses. No matter what life would bring them to, Kyuhyun promised himself that he would make Donghae happy…forever!
 
 
THE END