The Beginning

When Love Is Reborn

 

Three Years Later ....

Kyuhyun is standing in front of the apartment that he had not seen for a long time. After decided to serve a sentence in jail for three years, Kyuhyun has really lost everything. Kangta who knows everything from Wooky felt very disappointed of what Kyuhyun had done. Kangta thought that a pianist killed someone was a very ridiculous thing. However, after hearing the whole story of Kyuhyun and Donghae’s relationship, Kangta changed his mind and said that Kyuhyun worth doing so.

Rumors thrive among musicians. Some still dont believe it, yet some do believe it easily. Since then, Kyuhyun decided to stop pursuing his dream. Kangta simply approved it while Wooky was the only one who feels very disappointed with Kyuhyun’s decision.  However, Wooky could not do anything or guarantee that everything would be the same like it was if Kyuhyun is back to being a pianist. So, Wooky reluctantly approved Kyuhyun’s decision.

After Kyuhyun out of jail and back to his apartment, Kyuhyun want to start a new life again. Kim Ryeo Wook is someone who will always accompany him in his new future life. Kyuhyun has decided to forget the past, forget the man whom he loved, and forget about the story with Donghae and how they shared their love life, even when they were apart. Kyuhyun will erase Lee Dong Hae from his memories because by forgetting Donghae is the only way to start a new life. A life without Lee Dong Hae.

Kyuhyun decided to forget Donghae. Forget the love that was so great. Forget the feeling that will never ever go away, even if Kyuhyun could forget Donghae, Donghae remains in his heart. Kyuhyun has a reason to forget all about Donghae. It is neither because Kyuhyun hates him, not because Kyuhyun felt hurt, nor because Donghae with kibum now. It is rather Donghae always hurt because of Kyuhyun, even when Donghae didn’t know and do anything, at the end Donghae was the one who hurt, not Kyuhyun. Thus, the only way to not hurting Donghae anymore is to forget him, being away from his life and live a new world without Donghae. Kyuhyun did not care that he had lost his dream. The important thing to Kyuhyun is Donghae and Donghae’s happiness. He could try to raise his dream once again or find another dream but he doesn’t bother to do so.

After Kyuhyun is out of the prison, even though he does not know anything about Donghae’s life, how Donghae had passed the critical period in the hospital three years ago, or whether Donghae is healthy or happy, Kyuhyun was always curious. Yet, he chooses to keep quiet and not to find out. Ryeo Wook told Kyuhyun that Donghae has gone along with Hyukjae. Donghae is no longer living with Yesung and Shindong. Wooky does not know exactly when Hyukjae took donghae away, as well as Yesung and Shindong. Hyukjae simply sent a thank you-message to Yesung and said that Donghae would stay with him. Kyuhyun was relieved to know that Hyukjae took Donghae with him. At least, he knows that Hyukjae and Sungmin will take a good care and protect Donghae.

***

After Donghae recovered physically, Hyukjae took Donghae to stay with him. Hyukjae was happy to see the fact that Donghae was back. However, Donghae’s return made Hyukjae and Sungmin had to put an extra safeguard. They would not act lightly anymore, it was not to fear or beat and stab someone that would hurt Donghae again, but it is because Donghae was still sick. Although Donghae was physically fine, but not his memory. Hyukjae could remember clearly when Donghae woke up from his coma for four days. Donghae suddenly asked about Donghwa (his brother) and he was surprised to see that he had grown into an adult. At that time, Donghae only knew that he was nine years old, right when Donghwa had an accident. Donghae did not recognize the grown-Hyukjae. Hyukjae remembered that he was frantic at the time, even when Sungmin tried to calm him down it simply did not work.

Doctor explained that Donghae had a very severe shock. He lost his memory. Many people call it as "Amnesia". In Donghae’s case, the disease is quite difficult and unusual. Donghae can only remember within 13 hours, after the expiration of such time, Donghae will not remember anything that happened in the previous 13 hours. Doctor advices Donghae to must have a diary as a substitute for his memory. To recall the events that had occurred. And it's been three years since that day. Donghae already has more than 12 diaries. Those diaries say it all that happened, both the important and unnecessary ones. Donghae would sometimes take pictures of those people he considered important, so he can easily recognize them, especially Sungmin. It is because Donghae initially often to expel Sungmin from their house, since Donghae thought Sungmin as a stranger. Even now, Donghae calls Hyukjae and Sungmin as 'Hyung'.

Hyukjae often silently crying, he could not hold back his tears when Donghae started to feel confused about something. Sungmin, however, became more mature and stronger. He taught Donghae many things. Sungmin even made a road map for Donghae if he wanted to go alone, because Donghae always get lost when doing so. Although the place and the destination are same, he always gets lost on his way home. That is the reason why Hyukjae does not allow Donghae to work, and Donghae would always complain about that, even until now.

"Hyung, I want to work" Donghae pouted

"But Hyukjae does not let you to work" Sungmin sighed

"Why?"

"You know about your condition, Hae"

"But I feel bored, hyung. Every day I only stay at home. I want to do something. I want to help you "

"You can go outside. You can always go to the park or to the lake. We let you to do so"Sungmin smiled

"Only two places! Why can’t I go any farther? "

"It's dangerous for you, hae"

"I'm not a child hyung, I can look after myself"

"Hae ~ ah ..." Sungmin sighed again

"I want to live like a normal person, Hyung. I understand the condition. But I want to live like a normal one "Donghae keeps complaining

"What kind of normal people do you want, hae?"

"I ... I want to love someone, and to be loved by someone "Donghae replied sadly.

Sungmin froze. Things like this would remind him of the past memories. Especially about love. Donghae loved Cho Kyu Hyun. Hyukjae had told Donghae everything about his past life prior he lost his memories, about his work life, about Yesung and Shindong and also Kibum. Some things are still kept as secrets, for example the stabbing tragedy, about Siwon, Changmin, Wooky and especially about Kyuhyun. Hyukjae has concealed them all tightly from Donghae. Hyukjae told Donghae that he had an accident that caused him to loss his memories.

"I want to fall in love, hyung" Hae said, Sungmin aware of it.

"Of course, hae. No one forbid you to fall in love "

(Moment of silence)

(Donghae looked at Sungmin seriously)

"Hyung, did I ever love someone?"

"Of course" Sungmin replied nervously

"With whom?"

"Cho .... Kim Ki Bum "Sungmin almost said Kyuhyun's name

"I knew about it. Hyukjae hyung already told me. But Kibum and I broke up. There was no one else, only kibum? "

'You and Kibum have not broken up, Hae. Hyukjae lied to you. He just scared that Kibum would take you away from him 'Sungmin replied in his mind.

"Hyung ...." called Donghae, since Sungmin was daydreaming and did not answer the question.

'Yes, there were others. Someone that you loved so much and loved you deeply 'Sungmin once again daydreamed, and only replied in his mind.

"Cho Kyu Hyun" Sungmin surprised. He did not mean to say Kyuhyun’s name. He only answered it to his self, but that name just came out. Sungmin was panic and nervous.

"Who was Cho Kyu Hyun?" Donghae really wanted to know about the foreign-sounding name.

"Who is Cho Kyu Hyun?" Donghae asked once again.

TO BE CONTINUE

A/n : Thank you to all the loyal readers who are still with me. sorry, this is quite a long time to post the first chapter. because writing stories is not as easy to imagine LOL.

and I'd like to thank @kyuloveshae, she is my co-workers now. without her, I can't do any better. thank you dear, I'm always sorry to trouble you. love u.
 
once again, thank you the readers ...