Chapter 6

You're my Best friend and I love you o^^o!

  About 5 minutes passed and we were at an awkward silence.

“You guys are boring -.-…” Onew Oppa said as me and Jonghyun just sat there.

“Well if we’re the boring ones why don’t you come up with something?” Jonghyun remarked back and I agreed to it.

“Fine!” Oppa said then he put on his oh so awesome thinking face on:

“What the hell is wrong with your face?” I said poking his cheek.

“Yah! You broke my concentration!” He said as he playfully hit my hand away.

“Hey I have an idea” JongHyun said with a wink. Oppa and I just looked at him with curious facial expressions. Whatever Jjong had to say was probably going to be interesting.

“Go on…” Oppa said raising an eyebrow.

“Alright!” JongHyun said a little too enthusiastic about the permission, “ Let’s play… ‘TRUTH OR DARE’!!!”

“DENIED!” Both Jinki and I yelled at this Puppysaurus.

“Waeyo?” He asked pouting.

“Because knowing you, you’d pick erted dares and personal info for truth.” Jinki said.

“Wae are you being so offended? Are you hiding something maybe?” Jjong said his imaginary beard. I looked to Oppa.

He wouldn’t hide anything from me, right?, I thought to myself.

“Bwo? A-ani…” He stuttered, “It’s just don’t you think you should maybe spare Jin-yah’s innocence?”

I looked up at him with big eyes, he smiled at me sweetly and I could swear I wanted to sleep in his arms…~

“Aish whatever… Fine let’s just talk about random then…” JongHyun said in a boring tone. Jinki and I just nodded in agreement. We talked about things from then on.

~JongHyun’s P.O.V~

“Oppa~~” JiJin would usually say when Onew . Is it just me or is it a little…hmm………flirtatious~… kekeke does she like hyung? I shall find out!

“Yah JiJin” I said grabbing her attention. She stopped hitting hyung and looked at me.

“Neh?” She asked.

“Are you…IN LOVE?” I asked. Her expression was hilarious.

“O///////////////////////O. >////////////< KIM JONGHYUN!!!!!!!” She shouted as she started hitting me. But not playfully like she was to hyung, the way she hit me was actually very painful.

“Hahaha-ouch! Hahahah!” I said in a laughing yet screaming in pain at the same time.

“Aish!” She said irritated.

Kekekeke nice one Jjong~

“What? What’s wrong with him asking that o.o?” Onew hyung asked. JiJin just looked away recovering from her red face.

“YAH! GET YOUR !” We Heard Minho Shout and slam the door.

Damn you Minho I almost found out if she liked hyung!

“Yes! My Chicken~♥” Onew hyung said rubbing his hands together. “Oh and we asked for sushi for you~”

“Chincha!?” Jin-yah asked as she happily skipped to Minho. I admit she’s cute but…her brother scares the out of me…

We walked out and Minho handed us our food.

“Ewwww!” Jin-yah yelled somewhat disgusted by my salad.

“What is there something wrong with it?” I asked looking through the salad to make sure there’s nothing wrong with it.

“No she just hates vegetables.” Onew hyung said dropping his chicken bone down. Jin-yah stuck out her tongue at my salad. I shrugged and just ate. Everyone dived in and devoured their foods.

“Damn you guys eat like a bunch of pigs…” YongHee said walking out of the kitchen with his own food.

~JiJin’s P.O.V~

After everyone finished their meals we all sat down and rubbed our fat tummies, because we were full.

“KOMAWO MINHO!!!” YongRi and Taemin shouted together to show Minho how thankful they were that he bought us food.

“Neh komawo~” I said as I wlked up to kiss his cheek in appreciation. I mean I know it’s not really much but still…

“Yah!!” Onew Oppa said getting up from the couch and walking furiously toward Minho and me. He glared at Minho while pulling me away from him.

“Hyung you’re too obvious…” Key said shaking his head.

What’s too obvious? He’s been protecting me like this since who knows how long…

~Jinki’s P.O.V~

The rest of the day went nicely. JiJin and the others practiced (and JiJin might have woken up Dubu Jr. downstairs…shh…don’t tell please…). Well she is the only one I was watching and, well, being the y Queen of the group did not help her very… imaginative best friend who had a crush on her… Of course there was quite a bit of teasing from Jjong who I don’t know why but I guess he noticed my tent…it became night and everyone left, but I didn’t want to. I haven’t slept over in a couple of weeks now and I miss snuggling with my little bunny Jin~

“Jinki~” Jin-yah came up behind and hugged me then she pouted, “Are you leaving too?”

“Ani” I assured her and squeezed her tightly. She’s too adorable -.-…, “I won’t leave if you don’t want me too.”

She just smiled at me and snuggled her face in my chest. Meaning she wants me to stay with her and that something’s wrong.

“Jin-yah what’s up?” I asked. When my Oppa senses tingle I want to know what’s going on.

“Nothing…” she said looking up at me, with still against my chest. “Just yesterday I saw a scary movie and I don’t want to sleep alone”

“Aigoo…why do you let your curiosities get the best of you? You know you’re easily scared!” I scolded her. When she’s scared I have to stay with her for almost a week before she’s fine. That’s not the part I hate though. The part I hate is that when she’s scared she has bad thoughts and panics at everything and it tortures me to see her so scared.

“I know but YongHee and the others were watching it last night and I went out to get some water and I got hypnotized!” I chuckled at the way she called it being ‘hypnotized’.

“Araso I’ll protect you from any demon tonight.” I assured her. I could feel her lips turn into a smile against my chest.

“Only friends my …” I heard YongHee hyung say as he past us to go to the kitchen. JiJin just mumbled some words and pulled away from my embrace.

“Oppa you still have clothes here so go change ok~” She told me as she walked off to her bedroom to change as well. I walked over to the guest room beside her room which had clothes in the closet. Not just mine but some from JeNeul and HyeByung since they usually sleep in this room while I sleep with JiJin or with the guys in the living room. This guest room had two pairs of bunk beds against both walls making it look as if there were a tiny hallway to the closet. I picked something fun: Blue fuzzy pajama pants with pink bunny heads on it and a plain white T-shirt. After I put them on I giggled to myself at how ridiculously childish these pants were. I then went over to JiJin’s room and knocked on the door.

“Jin-yah are you done?” I asked through the door. I didn’t want to open it in case she was still dressing.

“Neh~” She chimed opening the door to let me in. Along with her extremely cute expression she was wearing a blue silk night gown. I walked over to her bed to lay down under the covers. I was waiting for her to come and lay beside me, but she walked over to her laptop…

--The hell!? I was abandoned for a laptop!?, I thought. Stupid electronic…

“Jin-yah~~!” I whined trying to get her attention. She turned around almost immediately, after she finished bringing up a page for something.

“Neh?” She asked looking.

“Come here,” I pouted while I held my arms open.

“Oppa…I have an essay to do…” She said. And despite it she got up, closed her laptop, and crawl into my arms.

“I’ll help you work on it tomorrow ok?” I told her as she snuggled up against my chest.

“I have work tomorrow Oppa…” She said gripping my shirt and rubbed her nose against it.

“Ah… sorry…” I said squeezing her tightly, but with no response. “Jin-yah?”

“zzzzzzz” She was…asleep…

You got to be kidding me!

-Next Day-

“Yah! Wake up, you stupid bunny couple!”

------

Sorry for not updating and all but school started and plus it feels like noones reading ^^'