SangKyu xP

You're my Best friend and I love you o^^o!

Waah~~ does my story ;-; becuh no ones commenting o.o

________________________________________________

After I let go of the hug I could see him slightly turn red. Hm.. I guess I hugged him to hard :D.

“YAH! Look there’s noona!!” Hyunsan – one of Yonghee’s friends (he’s 16 right now) – said.

“Hi Guys :D!” I said waving rapidly and very close 2 Onew oppa’s face.

“YAH! YOU’RE GONNA KILL ME!!” He said.

“Mianhae ^^’” I bowed.

“Hey you don’t have to live with her.” YongHee Oppa said.

“Love you too, Oppa >3<” I said.

-san hour of conversing passes-

Onew oppa and I left to look for everyone else. “Damn how’d we get so spread apart?” I asked when suddenly

“OOPPPAAA!!!♥” Damn I hate when I hear that voice. We turned to see Han SangKyu the iest girl I can find ><. She hates me because I’m good friends with Onew and she “loves” him c]x.

“Wanna run?” Onew whispered to me. Right when I was about to answer she quickly grabbed his arm.

“Oppa how are you!? XD” She asked.

“Good, good, Uhmmm why are you here?” Onew asked.

“Oh remember I’m a model :D! Silly oppa.” Silly oppa mah . Did I mention she has a group? Yep, Han Sangkyu, Lee HyoSang, Jennifer Park, and their maknae Son Hansoo.

“Oppa, it’s so crowded here let’s go to that private spot over there ;]”

“Or or or you can go and we stay :D” YongRi said walking up to us. “Where are you’re brain-dead friends?”

“Yah don’t you know when you’re unwanted xP” SangKyu said. “Can you believe these people Oppa?”

“Heheh yeah… can you, uhmm.. Let go of me now?” He asked.

“YAH! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING” Key and HyeByung said popping out of nowhere.

“HOLY !” YongRi and I said as we jumped.

“HAHAHAHAHAH!” Onew oppa laughed and pointed.

“Hey stop pointing its rude hyung.” Key nagged at oppa.

“Ha!” YongRi teased.

“Yah! You too!” HyeByung nagged at us.

“WAHHH~~!” YongRi, Onew, and I cried.

“Aigoo… You guys are ruining my alone time with Oppa!”

“WHAT ALONE TIME!?” We all stopped to say. Ahh yes nothing brings us together other than people we all hate -__-.

“Unnie~~” The Maknae of her group came.

“Hm? Why are you guys here?” she said in a mean tone. Amazing how someone who looks so innocent can be so damn mean xP.

“I should be asking you that question.” YongRi said rolling her eyes.

“Where’s Taeminnie :]?” She ignored YongRi and looked around.

“*sigh* well time to save Taemin’s scrawny .” YongRi said starting to walk away.

“You look at Taemin’s ?” I said jokingly.

“Yah! That’s not what I meant >3<"

“Hmph, you guys should leave too.” SangKyu said.

“Ohk come on guys.” Onew broke free of her grip and quickly walked to were YongRi, Taemin and Minho were. We followed.

“No I’m serious she’s gonna you!” YongRi said to Taemin. Way to explain things Cuz -__-.

“Bwoh? .___.?” Taemin said in a innocent voice.

“Yah! Don’t explain it like that!” HyeByung said.

“AHHH~~ more lectures O.O” YongRi said hiding behind Taemin.

“Taemin-ahh~~” We heard Hansoo chime as she searched for him.

“Eep O.O” Taemin said. “Can we go home or to noona’s house?” He pointed to me.

“What but we’ve been here for only, like, an hour!” Key complained.

“Do you wanna run into Jennifer noona?” Minho asked.

“… Not realy… ohk fine I’ll leave but you guys owe me ohk!”

“Ohk x]!” We all said.

“Now we have to Find everyone else.” Key said… rubbing his chin.

“Ohk Let’s go Looking for them now :D!!” Taemin and YongRi said happily.

_________________________________________

I kno it's a short chapter and it's a late update I had writer's block im very srry ;___;

but dis chapter has an image :]