Umma, Appa?? o.o

You're my Best friend and I love you o^^o!

“UMMA, APPA!! :D” I said as I ran to them. I gave my mom a hug. Then my dad decided to KILL ME WITH HIS BEAR HUG!! “Appa—can’t—breathe O.O..” I said between breathes.

“Mianhae. I’m just glad to see my daughter x].”

“Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Lee.” Jinki Oppa bowed.

“Jinki! I thought I said to drop the formalities!” Umma said as she hugged him. Either he turned red because he was blushing or because he couldn’t breathe.

“Uhhnnn… I can’t breathe…” Jinki said grasping for air. “JiJin-ah… help me…”

“Nah I’m good, is oppa and unnie her?” I asked my dad.

“Yeah, over there somewhere.” He pointing to almost everywhere. Gee, thank you so much appa… -___-.

“Hey uncle and auntie. :]” Amber said.

“Hey x]” My dad said. I was getting kinda hungry so I went to the buffet x].

~End of JiJin P.O.V~

~Onew’s P.O.V~

I saw JiJin-ah walking to the buffet so I decided to stalk her >:] (not in a creepy way O.O). I stood behind her waiting for her to notice me… Dammit this girl has no senses -__-.

“Yah, you fatty!” I said.

“OMO!”

“Ouch! Why’d you hit me!?” She punched me in the gut! O.O

“I told you never to scare me like that!” she said holding her chest and breathing. “Aigoo, you scared the out of me…”

“I see that... if I didn’t then would I be in pain?” I said.

“Well it’s your fault...” She said pouting. If Sunny is Aegyo Queen then JiJin is the princess.

“Lemme guess.. scared unnie again?” Amber said as she walked up to us. Ahh amber knows us so well x]. Then again her and JiJin have known each since they were six O.O, but she is eternally mine... Best friend that is ^^’. I mean she’s like my sister... right...?

“AHHH!!” Wtf O.O? Victoria!?”

“LONG TIME NO SEE!!” She said as she hugged JiJin.

“Haha good to see you too Unnie!” She hugged back... I want a hug TT-TT...

“Yah, where’s YoongHee and YongGun?” Victoria asked.

“Well... my appa said they’re somewhere over here x].” JiJin said waving her arms around indicating everywhere.

“Your dad is sooo helpful -___-...” I said.

“I know right! When he tried to teach me how to ride a bike he said ‘just move your feet in a circular motion, and balance,’ -___-.” Amber said.

“How’d you turn out ohk? 0.0” Victoria noona asked.

“I honestly don’t know...” JiJin said smiling dorkily. I enjoy rubbing off on her XD!

“YAH! Don’t they have the same smile!?” Sunny noona said popping out of nowhere.

“Omo.. I think I see unnie =.=” JiJin said as she walked into the crowd.

“Yah look you scared her away.” Amber said to Sunny.

“What? No i didn’t xP.” I left those 3 agruing over who scared JiJin-ah... I was going to walk over to where my member’s were.

“Hyung, where’s noona o.o?” Taemin asked.

“Somewhere...” I said... Well it is true she was somewhere.

“Way to keep track of your girlfriend Hyung.” JongHyun said. YAH! Wait did he say ‘Girl’friend?

“We’re just friends >3<” I said. I could feel my cheeks getting warmer by the second 0.0

“Then why are you so red?” Key asked.

“Because I’m mad that you guys would assume that.”... Not a bad excuse if I say so myself.

“Mhmm... -___-,” YongRi said popping out of nowhere.

“Where the did you come from!? O.O” Key said jumping.

“Over there ^^” YongRi said pointing to a little crowd.

“OPPAAAAA!!!!!!!!! WHERE THE ARE YOU!!” I heard JiJin shout. I slightly chuckled and went to go find her.

“Going to your GIRLfriend??” Key said ethicizing the word girlfriend to get on my nerves. So I pretended not to hear and kept walking :D.

“YAH! HYUNG DON’T YOU IGNORE ME!!” Key shouted.

“UUNNNIEEEE!!!!!” I found her o^^o. “OOOPPAAA ><..”

“Do you need help finding them?” I said. She slightly chuckled and rubbed the back of her head as she blushed a bit. How cute ^^. I mean in a friend to frie—ohk maybe I’ve grown a slight crush on my best friend, don’t judge!

“Nehh, thank you… Come I think they’re over here :]” She said, she grabbed my hand and pulled me. I really don’t want her to let go.

~End of Onew’s P.O.V~

~JiJin’s P.O.V~

“Omo, I think I see yonghee =.=” Jinki said pointing to a figure.

“NEH! :D that’s him! Thank you!” I said to him and hugged him. He’s like a big teddy bear! XD.  

_________________________________________________

Yea i got bored so update !! :D ^^''