Behind the Trash and Being Woken Up

You're my Best friend and I love you o^^o!

~Onew’s P.O.V~

“Damn How’d she find me?” I whispered to myself. I mean seriously my disguse is perfect! Unless a cop mistakes me for a , then that’s bad. Anyways, I looked left and right ‘til I saw a dark alley. “Perfect” I whispered somewhat loudly under my breath.

“What is Oppa?” JiJin asked innocently next to me. Without thinking I pushed directly behind I bunch of garbage cans and bags. She’s gonna kill for it but hey, I’m trying to save her. Soon afterwards, I climbed back with her ^^. It probably looked like I was going to her ^^’.

“What the was that for?!” She yelled at me hitting my arm while she held her nose shut.

“Sorry but—“ I stopped to hear SangKyu.

“OPPA!!!!!~~” She yelled right to the timing.

“Oh.” She said. She pouted and scooted close to me to lay her head on my shoulder. “Why’d you have to picked a place behind garbage?” She asked placing her head perfectly between my neck.

“Sorry this was the only place I could find.” I said resting my head on her’s.

~GEE GEE GEE GEE Baby Baby~

Her phone rang somewhat silently. Even I know who’s ringtone that is:

“Oh YongRi” JiJin-ah said reaching in her bag. “Yoboseyo?”

“Neh….anio…..Sangkyu found us….. mhmm…. Alright….. bye”

Don’t you hate it when you only here part of a phone conversation?

“Tomorrow I have practice…” She said snuggling in my neck. Oh did I ever mention she’s a performer? Yeah, she sings covers of songs and makes videos. To advertise for the original artist of course. I guess you can say she’s the exotic dancer. She’s not a or anything it’s just how her image is. Ever since our teen years she been flexible and good at body waves. Better than Key even.

“I think she’s gone.” JiJin said getting up to peek past the corner. “YUP~” She jumped up and try dusting off the smell. She pulled me up by my hands and we continued our walk to KFC.

…………

Once we got to the fast food restaurant we order. Me, obviously the chicken, JiJin wanted my mash potatoes.

“Enjoying yourself?” I asked wiping some of the potato off the corner of with my right thumb. She swallowed the mouth full she was just chewing.

“Like you should be talking you chicken maniac.” She said pointing to the 5 pieces of chicken bones I had already devoured.

“I’m a guy I don’t count.” I excused. “You’re a girl. You’re supposed to be all feminine and .”

“Nuh-uh!” She pouted. I couldn’t help but chuckle at her cuteness.

 

All we did was just talk like we usually do. But I always avoid the subject of crushes.

“Key-yah says you like someone :]” She smiled innocently (she tends to do that often).

“Key lies” I said with a mouthful. ‘Actually it’s true I like you’ I thought. I can’t tell her out loud!

~JiJin’s P.O.V~

“Key lies” He said. Well that just ruined my possible chance.

……

After Onew-oppa walked me home I collapsed on the couch.

“What’s wrong JiJin?” YongGun asked me. She’s the only person who knows about my crush on Onew.

“Nothing.” I said burying my face into one of the couch pillows.

“Fine, don’t tell me. But you should go to bed.” She sighed. I usually tell her everything. Unless I don’t feel like it. But eventually I open up and she’s the one to hear. Most Sister-Sister relationships are full of jealousy, arguments about one sister borrowing from the other, and talks about boys. Me and my sister are kind to each other. We don’t have big arguments and she’s the one who likes to style my hair.

 

I Brushed my teeth, changed into my over-sized Hello Kitty t-shirt. It’s long enough to slightly pass my . I grabbed the Keroppi plushie Onew got me in the 10th grade. He won it in a crane game. HyeByung’s good at those too.

- Next Day -

“UNNIEEE!~~” I heard YongRi’s voice and felt some jumping on my bed. I opened my eyes a little wider and saw JeNeul in her Men’s Purple Tee and red gym shorts with her hair tied up. Hye was also jumping on my bed in her white tee and pink gym shorts.

I moaned groggily at the sight of my two cousins and friend.

“Hold on, I know what’ll wake her up :D” I heard YongRi. She ran out of my room. I heard some yelling, but I ended up falling back asleep.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~” Taemin yelled right in my ear. To the shock I screamed and fell directly on the floor.

“Taeminnieeeee…” I whined while rubbing where I hit my head. That hurt! I went momentarily deaf and everything.

“Yay! You’re awake!~” He said kneeling down just to hug me. “Sorry YongRi-yah made me.”

“It’s ohk…” I patted his innocently cute head.

 

I kicked everyone out of my room just to change into my over-the-shoulder tee with a black tank-top under it and some jean shorts. I met the others in the dance studio (yes there is a dance studio in my house and if your standing where the mirror is to your right closest to the back wall is the bathroom my sister uses and closest to the mirror is the recording studio :3)

“’bout time” JongHyun said. Is all SHINee here o.o?

“Oh Key’s in the bathroom, Minho’s at the store, and Onew-hyung is your kitchen” He said as if he read my mind. I sat down with him since no one else was in the practice room like we were supposed to be -.-.

~Minho’s P.O.V~

“What was it that they wanted…?” Damn I forgot… I know Taemin wanted chips… YongRi wanted uhmm… peanut butter… Hye and Onew Hyung wanted chicken… Jjong wanted salad… what’d Key want? And what did they ask for JiJin-noona? Oh right sushi for noona… but hyung… eh it’ll come to me soon enough…

~JiJin’s P.O.V~

Jonghyun and I don’t have such an outgoing relationship so it was awkward and silent ‘til Onew-oppa came in.

“Well I see you guys have a very great relationship.” He said sarcastically. Jjong and I just slightly laughed it off.

“Of course. Well, the other’s kind of left to go shopping or something…”

“WHATTTT!?” I shouted. “I could’ve slept longer TT-TT…”

“Yup, They should be back soon though” Onew reassured me to calm me down. I crossed my arms over my chest and pouted. Both Jjong and Onew laughed at my sudden need to do aegyo. I guess I can wait for them while I play games with OnHyun here…

______________________

srry its been awhile since i updated it didnt seem like anyone wuz reading TT^TT you I enjoy comments right :D lol anyway also check out my other story jus head to my account please~~