Party! :D

You're my Best friend and I love you o^^o!

“Aish! Where’s Jinki oppa!” YongRi said. We’ve been waiting for about an hour for him and the rest of SHINee to arrive. They were supposed to take us to a party. “I swear when he comes I’ma kick his sorry !” 

“Aigoo, he said he was gonna pick Sunny, Jessica, and Stephanie unnie.” I told her. Not saying that I’m not going to hurt him either. JeNeul was eating BBQ chips and HyeByung was complaining about it as always. “As long as I won’t have to deal with these two for long I’m ohk.”

“Yah! What’s that supposed to mean??” They said in unison. Just then I got a phone call.

“Yoboseyo?” I said into the phone, “You’re so dead oppa you know that > 

“Mianhae, JiJin-ah,” Jinki said on the other line. “I had to get ready and plus I had to wait for the others to get ready. I’ll be there in about 3minutes I promise.”

“Ohk, but hurry, HyeByung and JeNeul are getting loud.” 

“Alright, annyong.” He said.

“Yah! When’s he coming??” JeNeul said reaching in the now empty bag of chips. 

“3minutes,” I told her.

“Aigoo… Why is he so late ?

-3minutes later :D-

The door bell rang and I was forced to get it because of everyone else’s laziness. (And I lost at Rock, Paper, Scissors, shoes; I at that game.) 

“Oppa, you’re late…” I said crossing my arms and pouting when I saw him. 

“Ne, ne and I’m probably gonna die later, but come on if you guys want to— ,” he didn’t to finish because everyone else pushed him out of the way to get into the van.

“Oppa, Unnie come on!!” They called from the car. 

“Hold up I gotta turn off the lights and lock the door.” I said as I quickly did those things. When I got into the car I automatically greeted the other SHINee members and my three good friends from SNSD.

“Oppa, wae were you so late > 

“Ouch!” He said rubbing his head.

“Yah, he’s older than you.” Sunny said. 

“So?” YongRi asked.

“Soooo... You ask an unnie to hit him.” Sunny said hitting him as well. “That’s for being late to pick us up too!” 

“Hyung has no luck with girls does he.” JongHyun said as he shook his head. We laughed as Oppa hit his dongseng.

“Yah! You know I’m kidding!” JongHyun defended himself. “Ahh I see wanna look good infront of JiJin-ah ;]” 

“Yah!!” I said as I tried to reach him. “Grr dammit he’s to far ><”

“Here let me help. :D” Sunny unnie said as she smacked him. 

“Unnie you’re enjoying this aren’t you ^^’?” HyeByung asked her.

“Oh yeah!” She said. 

“Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, yeah, yeah.” Started to sing to myself. I guess Oppa heard me ^^’.

“WOW! Listen to JiJin-ah’s vocals!” He said. Everyone got quiet and so did I. “Yah, when I said listen you’re supposed to continue so everyone else can hear, babo.” 

“Well maybe I don’t want people to hear my vocals :P” I said.

“*sigh* oh well.” Oppa said in a fake tone. “Oh look we’re here!”

We got out of the car-limo-thing (it was kind of big if it fit 12 people ahah). There was this big mansion. 

“THIS IS WHERE THE PARTY IS!!?!??!??” YongRi asked very shocked.

“Ne x]” Oppa said. HyeByung, JeNeul, and YongRi just stared at it in awe. You’d think they’d be used to it if their aunt and uncle (my mom and dad) are the world wide known actress/model Lee Sonbi and generous, but stern, producer Max Lee. Explains how I met SNSD. SHINee is another matter. I’ve known Jinki for a very long time we grew up in the same area and so on :). 

“Well! Let’s go in XD!” I said as I started walking towards the door with SHINee and the 3 SNSD members. I saw my three idiotic friends not moving a bit in the glass door. Aish… “Yah! Come on!”

They snaped out of it and walked towards me.

That’s better x]~! 

“Yah! Look at the buffet!” HyeByung said pointing to the table. Ah yes food. “OMO! Is that Chicken??”

“BWOH!?” Jinki oppa said as he turned around. I swear it felt those dramatic moments when the girl does a head turn and finds their true love. Like the parody thing BoA unnie did in her Japanese concert with that robot alien thing. 

“Go eat if you guys want t—“ YongRi couldn’t finish because those two attacked the poor chicken. May he (or she) rest in peace. Haha yeah right not if Oppa and HyeByung are around.

“Omo!” I heard a voice. I turned around to see Amber liu (my step cousin on my dad’s side) “Unnie wassup?” 

“Nothin’ much just watchin’ a poor chicken being attack.” I said looking at the two monsters by the buffet table.

“Ahhh… I see.” Amber said. 

“I see how it is!” Key said as he pouted. Ahah, cute (?) I guess…

“Ah, waddup Key oppa.” Amber said as she hugged Key. I saw HyeByung and Jinki walking back. 

“Ate all the chicken?” JeNeul asked.

“Yes……” They said with their heads down. 

“Haha… XD” Everyone laughed

“Isn’t your umma coming?” Oppa asked. 

“Neh, but she’s a little late.” I told him.

“BWOH!? So if I’m late then it’s a crime buh if your Umma is late it’s all good.” 

“Neh x]” The girl’s and I said with a big smile. Mine dorkier then the others. Damn you Onew and your rubbing-off-on-me-ness. Sunny always teases us about it xP. At least she’s not looking :D. just then two people walked throw the door.

_____________________________________________________________

Im srry i know i at writing and anyways i got bored so I decided to post this ^^'