"I wanna go to the Museum!"

You're my Best friend and I love you o^^o!

“Oppa~~”

“Noona~~” Taemin and YongRi sang as they looked for Jjong and JeNeul.

“Aish, where could they be!?” Key complained.

“Why are you asking me?” Oppa asked. Aigoo, why are they the ones always to get lost!? I mean they always get separated from the group =. =?

“Yah, I think I see them!” HyeByung said pointing to two people that looked a lot like them. “And they flirting with people again -___-‘ “

“That’s Unnie for you…” YongRi said sarcastically.

“I know where I wanna go!” Key shouted out of nowhere causing me to jump and YongRi to semi spazz out.

 “Yah! What the hell man!” YongRi shouted. “God scare the out of me why don’tcha!?”

“Ohk… so where do you wanna go o.o?” HyeByung asked him.

“I wanna go to the museum!” He said.

“AHHH!!! LEARNING!!” Taemin and YongRi shouted and hid behind me. Why am I the shield -.-‘?

“Hey learning is good :-D!” Oppa said.

“Easy for you to say smarty pants!” YongRi said. “I mean I can get the grades but this is my go brain-dead time.”

“What are you guys talking about? O.O?” JeNeul said coming out of nowhere. Causing YongRi to spazz out… again.

“Seriously!? Again!” YongRi said this hit accidentally hitting Taemin.

“Oww Noona you hit me ;__;!” Taemin said rubbing his head.

“Cry baby..” YongRi mumbled. HyeByung glared at her which made her apologize. After this I told by bro and sis and umma & appa that we were going to the museum because of Key. Ohk at first they didn’t believe that I was going to a museum. Anyway we left and blah blah blah.

-At the museum.-

“Damn, I know it’s a painting but that chick is hot xD!” Jjong said staring at a painting of a girl.

“Aigoo, you’re such a you know that -__-‘?” Key said

“Yup, and I’m proud ;D!” Jjong and Key were left arguing.

“Yah aren’t there any hot guys at museums I mean they’re all so nerdy!” JeNeul complained and pointed to Onew. “See!”

“Who’s nerdy…” Oppa hovered over her.

“Eeps” was all she could say while hiding behind HyeByung. “by nerdy I meant cute, and handsome ^^’?”

“Is that a question?” Onew replied.

“Aigoo… and we’re friends with these people -___-?” YongRi asked me.

“Yup…” Taemin, Minho, and I said in unison.

“Ewwwwhh ><” Taemin said as he covered his eyes looking at a pick of: A lady o.o

“Ewwwwwhh…” YongRi said making a disgusted face at it. I know these people  -___-.

“Ewwwwhh..” JeNeul said.

“Stop looking at it!!” Key shouted.

“Nah I’m good.” Jjong said staring at.

“… -___-“ everyone mumbled and walked away.

“Why’d everyone leave O.O?” I heard him say.

“He’s worse than JeNeul.” HyeByung said.

“Yahhh… I’m not that per—ohk maybe I am.” JeNeul pouted.

“Maybe?” Minho Asked.

“Yah shut up meanie ><”

“Yah I’m hungry….” I complained.

“When are you never?” YongRi said jokingly.

“We can go to a KFCs~~” I sang etching closer.

“Let’s go!” Oppa said walking away.

“Hey! HYUNG! I’m not done here!” Key shouted chasing after oppa. “Don’t you ignore me!” Aigoo, these guys -__-.

“Fine fine! I’ll take JiJin-ah with me :P” Oppa tried to compromise.

“I don’t wanna stay here.” YongRi and Taemin complained.

“Too bad!” Oppa and I started to run out.

-out of the museum-

“Ugh your disguise makes me feel like I’m walking with >3<” I complained. Well he was wearing sunglasses and a scarf, I was waiting for a cop to come in and tackling him heheh ^^’.

“Shut up would you rather be in the magazines? As ‘SHINee’s Onew’s dating?’” He said adding a fake headline in a funny voice causing me to laugh a little. “It’s not funny!” he said as he hit my head.

“Ouch oppaaa~~ >3<” I pouted.

“Don’t you look adorable xD” He teased.

“xP” We talked a lot as we walked to KFCs. As you see Oppa and I are very close heck we used to shower together :D (uhmm… when we were like really young O.O).

“Oppaa~~ I found you!!~~” Oh I hate when I hear that voice. And I guess Oppa does too, he grabbed my hand and tried to get us out of here.

“Damn how’d she find me?” He whispered to himself.

_____________________________________________

uhhmm ohk I don't have photoshop so my images well look cheap srry o.o.

and yes I drew dis pic ^^'