Chapter 6 - Dancing

Just Think About The Future

I let go of the breath I had been holding through the last part of the dance and turned to him with my hands on my hips.

"Happy?" I didn't mean to snap, but it slipped. 
 
"What about singing?" I wiped my forehead and let out a breath
 
"What? was i not good enough?" I scoffed. "sorry, didnt know you were the best dancer in the world"
 
oh sarcasm.
 
"Sing"
 
Wow for the maknae you really are..ugh
 
"....I don't think-" I stopped seeing his head whip around to the door.
 
Yay! they're finally here~
 
"Dongho! What are you doing! Stop bothering the trainees!" Dongho turned to face the door, a bright smile on his face.
 
Or not...
 
"Hyung! This is Rina!" I caught sight of a fimiliar face walking through the door from the mirror.
 
"Aj.." I whispered to myself. Nice to finally see this cat in person.
 
"Ahh! Nice to meet you! I'm -"
 
"Jaeseop.. I know.." I blushed, sending a small bow his way. "Mianhae...Hello." he sent a small smile and nodded.
 
Wow im so stupid. Introduce yourself properly rini! BABO!
 
"You wouldn't happen to be the Rina mitagi, would you?" I stared blankly at him.
 
"Um...n-ne.. But um how..?"
 
"Im friends with Monica" 
 
"Oh! cincha? That little-"
 
"Unnie~" eun-ae skipped into the room, her shoes making a squeak as she stopped suddenly.
 
"Unnie are you ok? You look sick!!"
 
"Oh well thanks" I glared as she tugged on my arm
 
"I may have made her dance too hard"
 
"Dongho! This is your doing??" Dongho nodded and aj lightly hit him over the head.
 
"Sorry bout him" he said in english
 
"Oh it's okay" no it isn't ok. I'm hot I'm tired my ankle hurts I'm-
 
"Alright ladies this way! Come along!"
 
"Have a seat"
 
"Each of you will have a turn to dance separately. Then as a group. I will record it. I expect you should do your best. You can start when you feel ready"
 
Monica stood up first, dancing to I am the best. 
 
This was the first time I was able to see her dance and let me just say there's defintally a reason why she's lead dancer. 
 
I zoned out after she bowed and left 'center stage'. 
 
How did I even get into this mess.  From what ive heard, being an idol can . All I wanted to do was dance on my own and now im gunna have to listen to other people calling the shots. I let myself think back to when I use to dance with my mom. She was always so supportive and nice about it all...
 
 
"Rina" I snapped out of it an looked out to who elbowed me
 
"Ow" I hissed through my teeth. "What?" Lee nodded at the man with a camera. I smiled slightly as I got to my feet.
 
"Hello. My name is Rina mitagi. I am 19 years old. " I bowed and looked at the man.
 
"What is it you're dancing to?" stopping in thought for a minute, hoping i wouldnt regret my choice. But it was a song I have just practiced before the day I danced for the girls.
 
"Sunmi's 24 hours"
 
"Proceed"
 
---
Dongho's pov
 
I was quite surprised that she picked that song. She didn't look quite like she'd be comfortable dancing that routine.
 
But either way, she was good.
 
I looked over at aj, seeing the WAY too amused look and figured it'd be a good time to leave.
 
"Aj.. Come on" I tugged at his arm and finally got him to walk out of the room after quietly saying bye to the girls.
 
"She's good" he smirked
 
"Ya! i know what you're thinking stop that! ert." I yelled before continuing.
"Yea and she's not even the main dancer" I said, watching my feet as I walked.
 
"You think they'll get in this time?"
 
"Ehh, if that Rina girl has a good voice yea."
 
I smiled, I hope so.