Chapter 4- New arrivial

Just Think About The Future

"Do you think we should wake her?" a voice whispered. It sounded close, but i still wasnt able to comprehend what was going on.

"No! she might not be a morning person. and im not in the mood to argue."

"But we have a interveiw today! we need to be out by 9. Lue wants to see us practice so he can show the head guy..person or whatever."

wow, it really sounds like you know what you're talking about 

"If i get up, will you all stop hovering." i croaked, my throat dry from sleeping with my mouth open. another old habit.

"ohp! Rina! Morning! How was your sleep?" I sat up, stretching. I could already tell they had left made breakfast and had probably managed to burn most of it from the smell.

 

"it would have been better if you three wouldn't have came in" I snapped at her. I'm honestly not morning person. I love sleeping way too much.
 
"Yah! Be nice!" Kara hissed, throwing a ball of fabric at me. "Aishhh, I told you he wasn't a morning person" 
 
When I looked at what had been thrown at me I seen some kinda expensive looking clothes, defintally not mine.
I unrolled them and apon further investigation I saw the cutest sweater I had ever seen, along with shorts and a cute little beanie.
Pastel colors that looked like dripping paint covered the top half of the sweater as it faded to white. A small cat face printed on the front. The shorts were adorable. But very short. Aperitently, the length was normal for the others but for me it seemed a tad too short. 
 
"Get dressed and meet us in the kitchen in 30 mintues!" Kara crossed her arms and stomped of.
 
"Does she have mood swings or?" I asked, dumbfounded and trying not to laugh.
 
"Nahh she's just special." I giggled at eun-ae's comment as they walked after her, lee making a quick run to "comfort" Kara.
 
Once I changed I made my way through the little dorm area to the kitchen where all 4 sat talking quietly.
 
"What's on the agenda today?" I asked curiously, grabbing a pancake from Kara's plate.
 
"We have a practice performance today for a label. They're gunna put you on for training hopefully. And maybe you won't be there forever." Eun-ae informed me.
 
"Don't 'idols' usually have to go through like years of training though?" I raised an eyebrow at her watching as she sipped her tea.
 
"We're hoping not. The label had told our manager that he would cut us a break if we found a 5th member. We used to be signed under another label but we weren't exactly  getting the good end of the stick. They barely paid us anything and had been over working us so our manager, lue, cut the contract. We've been trying to get re assigned for like.. 2 years now. We used to be sdx before we broke the contract." I nodded, taking it all in.
 
So they need me to get the deal.
 
"So, what label is it for?" I took a seat next to Monica, who I was hoping to bond with more but I won't get my hopes up.
 
"NH and TS. We think one will accept." I nodded. I slowly nibbled  on my food while listening to Kara and lee blabber on about what color they were gunna dye their hair next.
 
 
I climbed out of the van, the trip was long and I was happy to be able to get out and stretch my legs.
 
Right when we entered the building a man by the name of lue, who I believe eun-ae said was there manager, greeted us at the door.
 
"Hello, you must be Rina mitagi, I'm lue. Come with me." A hand pressed to my back and pushed me foreword into A hall way with about 5 doors on each side. Lue guided me to the room at the end, a black door with a silver name plate on it. Lue knocked on the door and waited for a reply before he pushed me inside and shut it behind me.
 
"Ahh! Welcome! A your Rina?" I nodded my head nervously fiddling with my shorts.
"I've heard you are very talented and very hard working. Do you think you have what it takes?" A kind spread across the mans mouth. 
 
"I do sir!"
 
"Good. because instead of making my choice now, I want you to go through training first instead. I expect to see you do your best this week. I shall make my decision at the end of your training. If you fit with pixi, then you stay. If not, ill assign you elsewhere." I nodded and opened my mouth to say something but he spoke again. "BUT! If I do not find you fit for a idol, you will go through training till I see you fit the standards. Understood?" I nodded again, not saying a word.
"I'll have you sign papers tomorrow. As of now, I want you to report to the 217 studio and do a group practice. Gather up a routine and ill send someone down to record it." he paused and finally cut his eye contact to look at his watch. He shuffled around some papers and stood from his desk. "I have a meeting with a employee so hurry along. And thank you for coming in. And thank lue for bringing you." I bowed and whispered a goodbye but as I turned to leave he stopped me.
 
"Oh and mitagi." I turned back to look at him. "You should make an effort to talk more in situations like this. Not speaking makes you seem unprofessional and stuck up. Just a thought. Bye bye "
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After this is where the story starts to pic up I'm sorry for the super boring start, I just tend to jump into story too fast so I'm trying to prevent that. 
But thankyou if you're reading this.
^_^