Chapter 3- Im leaving

Just Think About The Future

My conscience was pacing in the back of my head. I was starting to feel dizzy and extremely warm at the back of my neck as I tapped my leg up and down.

What could they possibly be talking about.

I decided to pass the time on my phone, sadly it died after checking my messages on lineplay.

I let my head fall back in a sigh.

Why me, I thought.

Quietly I got up and walked to the studio exit.

"YAH!" I winced, but didn't turn to the voice.

"Rina-mida. That's what we'll call you." I turned confused, seeing lee infront of me.

"Excuse me?" I cocked my head and stepped backwards. Lee brought her hand up and pointed her index and middle finger in my direction, inches from my face.

"Rina-mida. Call me unnie." I stared dumbfound.

"N-ne but um le.. Or unnie..what are you saying? "

"Yah! Babo! We want you to join our group! How dumb can you be... Aish.... This girl." Kara yelled, crossing her arms and facing away from me. I thought about it for a minute an let the words process in my head.

Rina-mida.
A pixi.
I'm a pixi.
Oh my god.

I blinked at her, trying to gather my thoughts.

"Ne..ofcourse.. Thank you" I bowed my head as they watched me.

"Excuse me" I added in english. Turning toward the door, i grabbed the handle and walked to Soo.

She was standing with her back against the wall fiddling with her necklace.

She's acting strange.

I cleared my throat and her head snapped up to look in my direction

"Well?" she rushed toward me, ringing her hands.

"Lee told me to call her unnie..." Soo looked at me confused.

"But what about the...oh!" her confusion suddenly turned to excitment. "Oh my dear Rina. Oh my little rina is gunna be a star" she paced back and forth in the hall flailing her hands about in all directions. She stopped and turned to me with a gasp. "You need to pack! you're gunna move to seoul and have a cute little flat and.." she turned away from me, facing the wall as if she was imagining my life years from now. I quietly tiptoed backwards, right back through the door I came from.

"Rina?" I jumped at the sound of Eun-ae's voice. That was the first time I heard her speak. HER VOICE WAS SO CUTE!!!! I had to keep myself from making any aww's or pinching her cheeks, remembering she was older than me.

"yes?" I smiled. she grinned and glanced at kara, then back at me.

"You'll accept, right? if so, you'll have to go through the trainee run first. It should only take a month for you since we're in need of a member. You'll have to be an acception." I smiled as she paused and nodded.

"Ill do my best. I promise!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ill be back in 2 months to visit ok? just promise you'll text me everyday, ok? and take care of Sonya." I snodding in the direction of the fluffy white fur ball on the couch.

"Of course! i wouldnt let the aesaekki starve." I giggled and hugged her tight.

"Im really gunna miss you umma" I said, endding it with heavy sarcasm. She laughed at the name and hit me over the head, still holding my arm with the other hand.

"YAH! DIDNT YOUR UMMA TEACH YOU ANY MANNERS" I sighed, smiling as i let go and walked to the door. "Kara's gunna be here to get you soon."

"Mm..." I grabbed my bags and stepped out into the walkway.

"Are you gunna forget about us?" I stepped out into the spring air, letting it brush by me before i anwsered.

"Of course not. Ill sent you updates all the time. We'll have skype calls. Ill fly you out to concerts. But first i have to train. We have to get signed. Im not gunna change, you know that." I turned my suitcase on it's side and sat on it, resting my chin in my hand. A thought came to mind and i smiled. "Plus, having me as your best friend has it's perks." Her head tilted to look at me with her eyebrow raised. "Free band merch. Plus, you can always be the number one fan" she laughed at me and mummbled something on the lines of 'as if '.

I really am gunna miss her. I watched at she played with a flower she picked off the grass.

"uo... wah?... That must be her." A black suv pulled up infront of us. Kara rolled the window down and waved.

"annyeonghaseyo!" Ka-ma looked at me shocked and pulled me down by my collar as i stood.

"YOU'RE IN A GROUP WITH HER?!?! SHE LOOKS LIKE A MEMBER OF SNSD....Aishhhh... lucky." Ka-ma tried to be as quiet as possible, her eyes grew wide and hung open, but she eventually pulled herself together.

"I dont mean to be rude." Kara said to me in english, Ka-ma couldnt speak english, which im guessing she used the language cause didnt want Ka-ma to get mad at her for rushing me.

"I have to leave, text me right when you get back from work, nae?" She nodded virgurously, a frown daring to cross her features. "Dont miss me too much" I turned to give her one last hug as i put my bag in the back seat. She let go, leaving me to get in.

As kara drove off i looked out the window seeing Ka-ma holding up her fist mouthing something i couldnt hear.

"KA-MA!! FIGHTING!" I shouted, slidding back comfortablly in my seat.

Im gunna miss this place.