School

Talk to Me.

= 8:00 A.M. Marlborough All Girls Prep School =

Ding Dong

The bell for class to begin had rung. All the girls were in their seats at homeroom. Everyone, except seniors, has 5 classes throughout the day. For Hana, who is sixteen, had been lucky this year and had almost all her classes with Wendy. First period they had biology, second period they had world history, third period only Hana had trigonometry, fourth period they had English, fourth period they had phys. ed. and for their last class they had Korean. They finally got through third period and met up at the hallways for lunch. Hana and Wendy got their lunch and walked over to the Korean class. The Korean class was always a fun place to be at with the exchanged students, awesome teacher and just the cool Asian kids who hung out in their during lunch. Wendy and Hana got along well with them and both had quickly caught on to the Korean language. During lunch the students would always play some Korean music videos and either dance, sing, rap or play along to. Then Hana went to P.E. then she finally got to Korean. P.E. was a drag, soccer again. She got to Korean class, turned in her homework, took some notes and for the remainder of class...

"Ok everyone settle down now!" Mr. Ahn stated. Then he continued, "As you all know, every year each class goes on a field trip from March to May. This year the sophomore class being you guys or girls in this case are having a field trip to Korea. Then the Mandarin class is going to China and the Japanese class is going to Japan. Here are your permission slips you need signed by your guardian and the money forms and yada, yada, yada. You get the drill. Any questions?"

Automatically all the girls were raising their hands asking questions here and there. Where are we going to visit? Do we get to see any bands play? Can we go to award shows? I want to see Super Junior! Where are we studying? And theres more. Finally all of the questions were answered and school was out at 3. Wendy and Hana separated ways when Wendy had to go to the library to study. Hana went to her after school job as a cook at one of the local shops near the school. She was a great cook and had time to fit her homework in considering she never pays attention in her history class. It was more of a common sense type of thing. The rest of her day went pretty much like this, got home around 6, ate dinner with the family, washed dishes, showered, studied for a while and then either watched korean music videos or korean dramas then finally she went to sleep around 11 or 12. Repeat.