School Field Trips Are A Complete Drag

Talk to Me.

"Crown Hotel Plaza? That's where we are staying..." Hana said, her sentance lingering on.

Kevin just smiled. "Why don't we sit down together and talk a little? Maybe we could give you some pointers for the audition." Kevin said with his signature angelic smile and sweet voice.

"I don't think we can audition. I mean this is just a school trip." Devon said sitting down. The four girls sat across from the three boys of U-Kiss. 

"Ahh...Is that so? That's a shame because it would be a great honor to have such amazing dancers like yourselves signed under our label." Alexander said with a pouty-like face, mostly directed towards Hana.

"By the way, I don't think we have been properly introduced. We never got your names and you obviously know ours." Kevin said as Eli just nodded.

"You don't have to know. We must be leaving now. Thanks for the coffee." Wendy and Pauline said leaving with the two other girls. 

A few hours later...

"Most awkward meeting ever." Devon said, sitting on the swings at a nearby park.

"Ya think?" Hana said looking at the business card Alexander gave to her.

"Are you actually thinking about auditioning?" Devon asked Hana.

"Nah. How about you?" She asked back.

"Nope. My mom and dad are "prepping" me up for business school." Devon stated.

"Anyways why don't we go check up on the girls. Hope they didn't get into any mischief." Hana said getting up as the two girls walked into the local make-up store. They got the two girls who just paid a total of $50 on only three tubes of lipgloss and one tube of mascara.

"Oh the joy of paying for overpriced make-up." Devon said teasingly at the two other girls.

It had finally come to the end of the day and the girls had just finished dinner. The four went upstairs into their suite and went to bed. Lights out by 11:00.

The next morning...

"Ok girls, get into groups of four. We are going to tour around Lotte World today!" Mr.Ahn said as the school finished eating their breakfast. As expected Hana, Devon, Wendy and Pauline decided to group up. They hopped on the bus and sat into seats of two. Hana next to Wendy and Devon next to Pauline. Everyone was paying attention into their own little world while Hana was fast asleep with her iPod plugged into her ears. 

~~Dreamland~~

"Hello, my name is Hana, I am 17 years old and I am auditioning for rapping." Hana said to a group of judges. One was a man who was maybe in his early 50's. He was short and skinny, but because he was sitting down it was hard to tell. Another judge was a woman who was in her mid 30's. She was slightly taller and average. The other three judges were none other than the all to familiar faces of U-Kiss' Kiseop, Dongho, and Eli. They had wide grins on their faces. Hana was about to rap as she felt her heart beat and pulse racing. Her palms became sweaty and her face was feeling really hot. Her knees felt like they were going to give out and started shaking.

"Miss Hana, you may begin your performance." The woman said giving her a sweet, welcoming, reassuring smile. Hana nodded and held the microphone up. It was slightly grazing against her bottom lip. Her lips started quivering as she desperately tried to breathe and tried so hard to let out some words which merely came out as a soft voice with no rhythm and did not even make out any words.

"Hana... Hana-" she heard a voice. Was it the man? Or one of the U-Kiss boys? It wasn't a woman and she didn't recognize the voice. She felt a soft shove against her collarbone, then her chest. She was breathing hard and her chest was heaving up and down. She looked down and saw a claw squeezing her lower torso. Oh no. She couldn't breathe. "Help." she said in a tiny voice. "Yahh!" Hana yelped waking up. She opened her eyes and saw the three girls looking at her with concern.

"Bad dream..." Hana said quickly.

"Yeah, no ." Pauline said.

"Well, we are here. Let's go go go!' Wendy said. Devon grabbed Hana and Wendy's hand as Pauline grabbed onto Hana's other hand. They walked through the amusement park finding the rides they wanted to go on. Hana was never much of a big fan of roller coasters rides. Pauline was scared so that left Wendy and Devon alone to go on some crazy rides of the indoor park. Hana and Pauline went into the nearest store and bought some hats for fun. Hana bought a neon blue beanie that said Pandy Happy on it with cute panda ears sticking up on each side. It really matched her outfit which was a blue and black checkered button up- ed with a white v neck tank top on under, with a pair of teal galaxy leggings and her teal bag to match. Pauline on the other hand being a bit more on the girl side, bought a purple beanie that said Princess with silver letters. Not really her thing but being the silly girl she was she wanted it, although it didn't exactly match her outfit which was a yellow tank top with a red cardigan, red pants and yellow, glossy sandals. 

The two girls giddily walked to the food court and bought some powdered rice cakes as they sipped on some icee's. They walked around some more sipping their drinks and automatically walked to the arcade as if they were robots. It was no joke when someone said Hana loved arcades. When she was younger her father used to take her to arcades before he passed on and died in that unfortunate plane crash which left the six year old Hana devastated. After that event taking place she still loved arcades for they held many memories of her loving father. For days she would spend hours in arcades. By the time she was ten she would spend her whole weekend playing games at the arcade from the opening to the closing time. The two girls entered the building labeled "Gaming Zone" in bright green letters with a yellow lighting bolt between the two words. They went to the coin kiosk and entered some money as they quickly shuffled coins into their hands and started playing games together. From shooting, to throwing balls into hoops, to air hockey, to ddr, to laser tag, it was pretty clear that Hanas' years of spending endless hours in arcades had paid off. She literally dominated Pauline in all of the games. She won multiple tickets and collected her stuffed animal prize and they walked out to find Wendy hurling in a nearby garbage bin while Devon was holding her hair back and patting her back. Wendy looked up when she finished and an olive green shade was creeping up on her face, showing that she clearly could not handle the previous ride she and Devon decided to go on. Soon after the smell of the said girls throw up overcame the girls they all didn't feel to well. The sight of blue, red, green and orange backs of the four females appeared around one garbage bin. It was definatly obvious school trips .

+++++++++++++++

Hey guys. Short update. I will be updating more! I finished preparing my stuff for moving to Germany. Please comment, subscribe and check out my one-shot and scenario request shop as well as my other fics. Thank guys!