Airport Security..?

Talk to Me.

Incheon Airport: 8 A.M. -

 

All of the students on the plane started squealing in excitement as the plane had finally landed. Hana and Wendy themselves were feeling delighted and everyone got up and grabbed their carry-on bags from the overhead cabinets. The teachers led the way out of the plane into the airport. Everyone had to get into a line and go through customs, which took way to long. Hana being the last one in line had finally gone through but when she got to the other side the teachers and students got in a huge mess with screaming school girls at the airport. As Hana saw everyone run out the door she tried to run to them as well but ended up bumping into a hard, toned chest. When she looked up she saw... Eli? Eli as in Elison Kim, Kim Kyung- Jae of U-Kiss, the rapper? 

"Oh my! I am sorry. I didn't see you there." He said as he flashed a cute smile at Hana.

"Tae Kwon Do Master?" Was all Hana could barley stutter out.

"Excuse me?" He said back to her, trying to hide his chuckles at how cute she was acting.

"Um... Er... You're pretty and hot. Goodbye have a nice day!" Hana quickly said as she stumbled her way out of the airport.

On the other hand...

Eli was standing in the airport in complete confusion. He though she was cute but a bit off and weird too. He quickly laughed and shrugged it off as Kevin walked over to him after grabbing his suitcase.

"Hey you okay Eli?" Kevin said in complete exhaust from the long plane ride.

"Yeah, that girl was interesting." Eli said back. Then the manager rounded up all the boys, coordinators and whoever else went with them to Los Angles for their American debut. The boys went outside into their vans as fans were still crushed each other just to get a quick glimpse at them. Eli saw Hana getting squished in between everyone almost falling onto the ground to get stampeded by everyone. An innocent girl only trying to find her way out to find her school. Scared and half beaten she felt someone swiftly help her up. She looked up and saw... Kibum? She bowed at least a million times as he walked to the van. She finally got out of the crowd and noticed the bus with her school was starting to leave. As the bus picked up its acceleration she could do nothing to catch up. She sighed and walked over to the luggage carousel. She grabbed her one suitcase and her two carry ones she had with her. She walked through the airport with her backpack, purse and suitcase, feeling like her arm was going to fall off. All she wanted to do was to get to a hotel and rest. She went over to a money converter and quickly exchanged $50 into 50,000 Won. She hauled a taxi cab and told them to find the Crown Hotel.

About and hour later she had arrived at the Crown Hotel remembering her class would be staying there. Luckily, she spotted a foreign exchange student, Genevieve, from France in the lobby walking with some other students form France. She asked where everyone was and she told her in the 5th floor. Hana walked up to the fifth floor and spotted Wendy trying to open her hotel door.

"Wendy!" Hana yelled down the hall as Wendy turned her head in complete happiness.

"Hana! Where were you? I thought I lost you." Wendy said.

"Nope. Some fan girls ran into me at the airport and beat me nearly to death, but anywho guess who I just ran into?!" Hana said jumping up and down, almost out of breath as they entered their rooms.

"Who did you run into?" Wendy said with no emotion.

"U U U U-Kiss~ and no new brave sound. Just U-Kiss' Eli and Kibum!" Hana said.

"WHAT?!?! YOU RAN INTO U-KISS?" Wendy said on her way to an early heart attack.

"Well it was more like bumped into but yeah." Hana said completely monotone.

"How are you acting so calm over this right now, like 'Oh I just bumped into U-Kiss no biggie'? Wendy said practically shaking the last living breath out of sweet Hana.

"Sorry I guess I am in a daze. Anyways what are we goin-" Hana was cut off.

"Ok girls time to go get some food." The teachers said strolling down the hallway. All of the girls came out of their rooms after getting settled in. From the hallway they went to to bus and got to a nice, big restaurant.

"This may be your last day getting American food while we are here, so with that said, knock yourselves out and get whatever you want. But stay away from the alcohol." Mrs. Noh, the other Korean teacher stated. The girls partnered up in fours and sat in their booths together. Hana and Wendy partnered up with Pauline and Devon sat with them as they ordered their food. Hana ordered a cheeseburger with bacon and avocado, whilst Wendy ordered a meatball sandwich while Pauline and Devon ordered some type of meat but after finishing all that, the four girls decided it wasn't enough. They quickly left the restaurant and went next door to the ice cream parlor. The four got a big sundae and shared it while having a few laughs here and there, talking about boy bands and Hanas little mishap with U-Kiss.

Later the rest of the class came along into the ice cream parlor and the teachers let everyone do whatever they wanted as long as it was legal and got back to the dorms by 1:00 A.M. After finishing the sundae the four girls walked out. Wendy and Pauline wanted to go to Namsam Tower but the class was going to do that later in the week, so the four decided on the mall. While Wendy and Pauline went into a cosmetics store, Hana and Devon decided to ditch and walk around outside not being big shoppers. While they were outside they saw a dance battle going on by this crowded park. They decided to join the crowd and watch. The two girls watched the two dancers constantly dissing and teasing each other with dancing. Everyone was looking over at Hana and Devon who obviously were foreigners. Hana being half Korean and half Caucasian while Devon was just Greek. Later they turned their full attention back onto the dancers. Two new dancers were put on, both of them had their faces covered by hats and hoods.

"Double team! Who is courageous enough to face these two?!" The announcers spoke out.

"Yo, Hana lets do this!" Devon said pulling Hana into the circle.

"Oh wait a second sweety. You are challenging boys. Back out while you can." The announcer spoke.

"I'll take my chances." Devon said in almost fluent Korean.

Devon and Hana had previously been in a dance crew back in L.A. They were the only girls out of the group of guys and could totally whoop some in dancing. But later the boys had graduated high school, Devon had gotten into trouble by her mom after she found out and Hana was immersed in singing and rapping.

"Ok then! Let's start the music." The announcer said as the music had started.

'I Like That' from the Step-Up Soundtrack played.

"Ladies first." The two boys said. Devon and Wendy walked into the middle of the circle and started moving their bodies non-stop in the most amazing ways ever as the hooded boys stared in complete shock and awe.

" on that!" Devon said laughing as the pair finished and the boys started. The boys weren't too bad but Hana and Devon were obviously better. Right in the middle of the dance, Hana ran into the middle cheat bumping, back bumping and shoulder bumping them to the other side as she started dancing in their place. She suddenly grabbed one boys hat and 'wiped her ' with it and she tossed it at Devon and Devon put in on doing amazing and great break dancing. The music ended and the whole group stated chanting that the girls were better by far. The two bowed and shook hands with the boys as the exited the mini street dance arena. As they walked out someone shouted at them in English.

"Wait a second! Foreigners!" a familiar asian looking boy said, followed by six other boys. Hana and Devon pointed at themselves, as one eye brow went up and one tilted her head.

"You girls... That was- I don't know what to say, but that was crazy good!" a Blonde boy stated.

"Thanks. You two went so bad either." Hana said.

"Where did you learn to dance like that?" Another boy said as they were removing their hoods and hats.

"We were in a dance crew- OH MY GOSH, you guys are U-Kiss." Devon blurted out looking up at them in a state of confusion.

"What the heck are some idols doing in a street battle at this hour?" Devon said as Hana was just standing there without and expression on her face.

"Hana how are you not star struck?!" Devon said as three boys chuckled at her comment.

"Devon calm down." Hana said, clearly not freaked out about this situation at all, but inside she was screaming.

"Wait, don't I know you from somewhere?" Eli said poking his head out from behind Alexander.

"Um.. Er... Uh..." Hana said not wanting to bring up the earlier conversation of how she completely looked like a fool in front of Eli earlier. 

"Isn't she the girl who said you were pretty and hot or something along the lines at that?" Kevin said laughing.

"From the airport?" Soohyun added.

Hana straight up face palmed herself. No, not mentally, full on physically.

"Oh so it is you! A ha. You have been caught. The culprit." Alexander said.

"I have no idea what you are talking about." Hana said looking away.

"Whoa look at her blushing. It totally was you! That was cute. Don't feel so awkward. You should have heard Eli and Kibum in the van on the way to our dorm. He was totally gushing over you!" Dongho said running behind Kiseop.

"Hey kiddo shut up!" Eli yelled at Dongho.

Devon and Hana could not help but laugh at this. Then Devon checked the time.

"Uh oh. No! Hana we gotta go. Almost past our curfew. It's 12:40!" Devon said scrambling around.

"Ah! Bye guys nice meeting you!" Hana said as the two girls sprinted to a subway station and took it back the the hotel and got there with just 20 second left to spare.

 

Meanwhile...

"When will we see you guys again?" Eli said but not loud enough for them to hear.

*Interesting girls* all the boys though as the two slender figures disappeared in the moonlight.