If Once is a Coincidence, and Twice is Fate Then What is the Third Time Around?

Talk to Me.

Crown hotel 12:59 a.m.

The two girls came in the hotel out of breathe, due to the sprinting all the way from the park they were just at. They walked into their shared hotel room where Pauline and Wendy were watching something on TV. Hana and Devon immediately went into the showers to get ready for bed. Before they went to bed they were sitting with the other two girls totally squealing about how Hana had bumped into U-Kiss yet again.

The Next Morning...

"AHHH!!! OMG. Hana, Devon, you guys have to check this out right now!" Pauline screamed.

"Get up get up get up and go!" Wendy said hitting the two sleeping girls with pillows.

"What do you want?" Hana said getting up at sloth like speed.

"Dude are you insane? It's seven o' clock in the morning?" Devon said walking to the laptop and she slowly widened her eyes.

On the screen was a video of Hana and Devon at the dance battle in the park. The video was a main featured on the website page and had some amazing comments about how pretty and talented the girls were.

"W-wh-wha-what? What is this?" Devon stuttered out pointing at the screen.

"You guys are crazy! The dancing was off the chain!" Pauline said.

"You girls are a legend!" Wendy stated proudly.

"I can't believe this. I wonder who posted it." Hana said looking at the screen name with huge eyes.

On the screen read: NH Media. Title: Two amazing girls at midnight dance battle.

The four blinked their eyes repeatedly. After making sure they weren't crazy they started screaming and jumping around super happy. Today was their last day of freedom before school and tours started so the girls had the day off to do whatever they wanted. 

"You have to go to the NH Media building." Pauline said.

"No way!" Hana and Devon yelled in unison.

"No Pauline here is right." Wendy said with a mischievous looked painted on her face.

"And say what? Oh hi, I saw my video of me dancing on your website link. I don't think so." Hana said.

"I know, we would need a good reason to go to the NH Media building." Devon said walking into the cafe to get breakfast.

"How about coming with us? If you come with us you won't need a reason." a too familiar voice said.

The four girls widened their eyes.

"You-" Devon and Wendy said.

"Here?" Hana and Pauline blinked.

"You know once is a coincidence, twice is fate, but could the third time be, love?" Eli said teasingly walking with Alexander and Kevin behind him.

"Yah! Kyeong Jae. Don't tease, it's not nice." Alexander said fake punching Eli's arm.

"Sorry, just joking around." Eli said.

"You know, you guys do have great talent. You should consider auditioning for our company. It would be an honor to have someone as great and talented as you two attending our auditions." Kevin said smiling cutely.

Alexander handed them a card and wrote the audition time, date and place on the back.

4:00 P.M.

March 17th, 2013.

Crown Hotel Plaza, Room B-2.