Plane Surprises

Talk to Me.

Hana and Wendy were seated next to each other on both the bus and plane. While waiting for the plane to take off, Wendy pulled out her iPod and Hana did the same. As she was about to put on her SOL REPUBLIC headphones on Wendy stuck a ear bud into Hanas ear. She put the song 'Round and Round' by U-Kiss on. The two girls squealed in their seats laughing their butts off about dorky obsessing about U-Kiss. The rest of the plane ride Wendy and Hana were talking about how cool, handsome, dorky, cute, talented, hot, crazy and charming the U-Kiss boys were. Hana yapping away about how she couldn't choose a bias between Kibum and Kiseop while Wendy was all for Kevin. As a matter of fact all the girls were freaking out about how great this trip was going to be and how every single boy in the Hallyu Wave were too cool and great. The first 5 hours finally passed and they started serving food to the student on the plane. Either a choice between barbeque pork or barbeque beef which came with rice, kimchi, seaweed soup and spinach. The whole class ate it up fast and went straight back to sleep. Hana, however, couldn't sleep and she pulled out her sketch book and drew random sketches of whatever was on her mind. During this time she was wondering what her 'future baby' with Kibum and Kiseop would look like. Before it she knew it two baby faces were drawn on to her paper with Kibum and Kiseop names written all over with hearts. She finally realized this when the plane hit turbulence and snapped her out of her daze. She quickly flipped a page over to cover up her recent 'masterpiece' and started drawing more pictures of people and backgrounds. They whole plane woke up due to the bumping and they only had two hours left. With that they had more spazzing time about kpop, kpop and more kpop. The plane had finally landed and everyone was ready for a new adventure.