Just What I Do Every Weekend

Talk to Me.

= 9:00 A.M. Laguna Beach, Los Angeles =

What do we have here? Another ordinary girl living in a beach house off the coast. Well maybe not so ordinary. L.A., being the sunny city it was woke up some girl who was still sleeping. Sun beams were peeking through her blinded windows against her white walls in her room. A small speck of her golden brown hair was sticking up from under her bed comforter. A hand had suddenly popped up from under the comforter. Up and slowly had a girl risen from her slumber. She slowly scratched her head, rubbed her eyes and yawned like a lion. She got up and walked over to the bathroom down the hall. Unfortunately it was occupied and would be for a while. This girl quickly walked over to her room and pulled out a duffel bag. Inside she placed a tie-dye bro tank, light washed, denim shorts, and a white bikini set. She then walked out of the house with her duffel bag, still in her pajamas and walked next-door in to her best friends house. Wendy was already downstairs eating while the other girl walked upstairs into Wendys Room to 1.) Use her bathroom, 2.) Get ready for the day and 3.) Drag Wendy out to the beach. Randomly walking into Wendys house was normal for the two girls. They girl walked upstairs into Wendys room, to the bathroom. She washed her face and brushed her teeth then slipped out of her sleeping wear. She then slowly slid a white bikini on her olive- golden body and tied her golden brown locks into a ponytail while clipping her bangs back exposing her dark grey eyes. Over her bikini came on the rest of her clothes that she had stuffed in the duffel bag beforehand. 

 

"Hey girl!" Wendy said as Hana (was her name) descended down the stairs.

"Hey Wendy. So are you going to Zekes' party tonight?" Hana asked catching a granola bar that Wendy threw to her.

The thing is, there was this guy Zeke who worked at the local surf shop by the beach who Wendy and Hana befriended a while back in the 7th grade. Zeke was a cool guy who had an older brother Xavier who used to babysit Hana, Wendy and his brother Zeke. Zeke was known for throwing these huge house parties that everyone wanted to go to. He didn't stop anyone. He was down- to- earth and was close to the two girls.

"Eh, probably. When do I not?" She said quickly.

"Cool, we can go together. When do we not?" Hana said laughing.

After they ate their granola bars and whatever else they would decompose of later they quickly hit the beach. The girls pulled out their beach cruiser bikes and biked over to the beach. Laguna Beach wasn't exactly known for any big waves, even though there was a Surf Shop less than a block away. The girls would just bike there and walk around all day and chat with some girls from school or boys they saw and whatnot. After a few hours they went out a got some food from the surf shop where they saw Zeke. 

"Hello ladies!" Zeke chirped from behind the counter.

"Hey Zeke. What are you up to?" Wendy asked.

"Ah nothing much. Are you guys busy later?"

"No not really other than planning to come to your party." Hana said.

"Can you guys help me set up? Xavier is making me run some errands for the party and I have no time to set it up.", he said with pleading eyes.

"Yeah no problem, we got nothing planned anyway." Wendy said. With that they biked over to his house and started the set up. They set up the lights, dj desk, speakers, microphone, food tables, chairs and torches. Zeke, being this surfer dude, had a rule : at any party torches are a must. The girls after four hours, finally finished around 8:00, with just a few minutes to spare. Zeke lit up the torches and the party began. Everyone had a great time mingling, dancing, eating and just hanging out with people. Everyone who knew Zeke always had fun with him no matter what. Around 1 in the morning Wendy returned to her place as Hana dreaded going back to hers. 

 

"Hana Sue Kyu! Where do you think you have been? I didn't see you all day and you go to some party? I had to clean everything by myself today and canceled my hair appointment because you weren't her to help with anything?" Her vicious Aunt Winnie yelled at her. Hana just walked up the stairs in silence and took a quick shower before heading off to sleep. This was the normal weekend of a girl named Hana.         


Hey everybody! So I decided to rewrite/ edit all my stories so yeah. Umm... Comment, Subscribe, Share and continue reading.

Ok everybody, thanks.

-XOXO