Stage 6: How to make Jung Yunho Fall in Love with the missions part. 2

Ally of Justice

 

 

In Government Affairs Office

 

 

A busy day came in Jaejoong’s Office. All staff look so busy with his job as well as Jaejoong who look serious with his MacBook. There are so many piles of paper on Jaejoong desk that he had to recap today.  So, with his brilliant brain dan wonderful skill Jaejoong shed all of his power to recap the proposal and finished 10 proposal in 30 minutes. In contrast with all of staff who only can finished one of their proposal in 2hours.

 

“ Minwoo-ssi!” called the chief, Yoochun who look so mad. He bring the proposal and give it to Minwoo “What happened to these document?”

 

“ I’m sorry” Minwoo answered it as he bowed his body. But the very sensitive Yoochun didn’t want to hear any reason from Minwoo, he just let of his anger to him.

 

“ You always do it wrong, is your head empty? Why you cant do something like this?!”

 

“ I’m sorry”

 

“ Don’t just apologize, you know what, due your stupid recap we must repeat it again” Minwoo only can bit his lips when face the angry Yoochun whereas another staff could only give him a pity glance.

 

“ Yoochun-ssi, Minwoo worked all night yesterday---“

 

“ I don’t need any excuses! “ yelled him, make Minwoo jump. “ Ah, are you two dating, Siwan-ssi?”

 

“ No, No… of course no, I just—“

 

“ You can’t date.” Cut Yoochun before he back to his seat  “AH! Kim Junsu-ssi, where’s the labor survey?” Junsu who heard Yoochun called his name nod his head and search the proposa to the chief and explain the survey.

 

“ Chief Yoochun has been irritated lately” whisper one staff who sit on Jaejoong’s back.

 

“ Last night I want to go home but he thought I have a date and I ended up working until midnight. Geez that man really sensitive because the international conference”

 

“ Yes, and he make us work all day long without break”

 

Yoochun who heard the staff talk about him only can give the staff his deadglare and fake cough. He look at Jaejoong who still busy with his paper and walk towards him.

 

“ Km Jaejoong-ssi” Called him, but Jaejoong ignored him and still do his duty “ Kim Jaejoong-ssi…. YA! KIM JAEJOONG-SSI!”

 

“ Yes?” answered Jaejoong after he heard Yoochun raised his voice to called him.

 

“ Kim Jaejoong-ssi I heard from Kim Junsu-ssi that you don’t work overtime even when this is such a busy period. You know we have international conference the day after tomorrow right?” Yoochun folded his hand and looked sharply to Jaejoong, but Jaejoong ignored him and still do his duty.

 

“ wth all my respect, the wages we get from overtime are from the taxes of the citizens. Instead of promoting overtime. Isn’t it better to work efficiently?” smiled Jaejoong, he look at Yoochun who standing beside him and give him his cold glare “ utilizing every moment” his continue his words while his hand still busy to typing some words.

 

Yoochun only could gulp his saliva while the other staff nods their head, agree with Jaejoong’s words. In his side Minwoo smiled because he is so proud to Jaejoong and Junsu who is angry with Jaejoong.

Yoochun is ready to give another speech to Jaejoong but when he see at Jaejoong’s desk  and found he is already finished ¾ of  his duty he  stopped it.

 

“ Enough! You shouldn’t speak like that. Just make tea for me now” and he back to his seat.

 

“ I got it” said Jaejoong. He stand up and walked towards the kitchen.

 

 

“ Jaejoong sunbae, I’ll make the tea for chief Yoochun. You better do your duty “ said Kibm who following Jaejoong to the kitchen and stop him when he see Jaejoong was heating the water and search the tea.

 

“ It’s allright” answered Jaejoong calmly. “ Go back and continue your duty or Yoochun will mad at you again’’

 

“ Yes, I’m sorry sunbae “ said Minwoo while bow his body to Jaejoong and he back to his room.

 

After Minwoo leaving, Jaejoong back to make a tea for Yoochun. He poured the hot water and mix it with tea leaves into a teapot and he rested his body to the wall and count the time at his watch. When he think the tea is ready to drink, he took a cup and poured tea into it.

 

He take the cup and look at the tea, when he found the washcloth beside the stove. He take the  the washcloth and looked at the cup again.

 

 

And there’s smirk on his face.

 

ALLY OF JUSTICE

 

 

“ Here’s your tea. “

 

 

Yoochun nods his head and take the cup and drink it . “ Hmm… It’s good! Your tea is the best Jaejoong-ssi” he said.

 

 

Jaejoong bow his body “ Thanks” and he walking back to his seat. Yoochun nod his head and smiled to Jaejoong so do the other staff. When Jaejoong arrived in his seat, he looked at his MacBook and look at his duty and next minutes he typing quickly. Make another staff looked horror to him.

 

 

 

Control evil with poison. The older brother always take that words and when someone disturb him. There’s no way to make him lose.

 

 

 

Yoochun heaved his breath while out of toilet he looks very tired with sweat who appeared on his face. He back to his seat but when he felt his stomach hurt again, he back to toilet again. Since he drank tea  which jaejoong made for him, every five minutes he always back to the toilet and pulled out the contents on his  stomach.

 

 

“ Yoochun-ssi are you okay?” asked Minwoo to Yoochun when he’s back.

 

“ My stomach hurts “ he said “ aish, it hurts again”

 

“ Chief, if it’s hurt?” called Junsu “ maybe you must go to the hospital. You look so hurt”

 

“ No I won’t. I must finished the duties for international conferences. There’s no time to hospital”

 

“ But, chief—“

 

“ Enough, I said. just back to your seats now!” nag him.

 

 

On his desk, Jaejoong still doing his work calmly while the other was look at their chief confused. Minwoo and Junsu still advice their chief to go to the hospital but Yoochun wont do it because he hate hospital and he must continue his job.

 

Jaejoong who heard Yoochun’s still ignore to going to the hospital stop his work and walked towards him.

 

 

“ why are you being naïve?” yelled him to Yoochun, Junsu and Minwoo who heard it immediately look at Jaejoong. “ What if you have dangerous ill? There’s a huge propability that you are infected ”

 

“ There’s no time” answered Yoochun with his loud voice to Jaejoong “ the international conference is coming”

 

“ Yes, and the international conference will go as planned even if you die. The virus on your body might be spreading now. Then take your time until you really die”

 

 

Yoochun who heard Jaejoong’s words directly to fear. He looked around the office and found the staff were seen him with fear while Jaejoong still looked so calm.

 

 

“ Okay” he said “ I’ll go, I’ll back soon” said Yoochun. He is ready to go to te hospital.

 

 

*****

 

Karam was sitting not far in front of the government offices, he held up his book and read it seriously while correcting his answer that he write on his test today. He was waiting for Jung Yunho, that’s why he end up to sitting in front of his brother office.

 

 

“ it’s wrong again!” he sigh “ I really have to take remedial class, aaa”

 

 

Karam was about to read his book again and Jung Yunho appeared. He closed his book and followed Yunho like he always do. He keep his way not to far from Yunho and he set his ears when he look at Yunho was taking his phone and answer a call.

 

 

“ Yes, this is Jung Yunho, yeah this Saturday at 11:00 at the beach “ answered Yunho while Karam followed him on his back. “ The weather looks good, it’s perfect. See You then”

 

“ So he want to go to beach this Saturday? I must tell hyung” he thought.

 

 

ALLY OF JUSTICE

 

 

" Hyung," called Karam when he see his brother was in his favourite couch and eating.

 

" What?"

 

"Daddy's birthday is on the 9th february,  Let's buy a present together. "

 

" Do what tou want, i will follow you"

 

" He want a liminited train miniature "

 

“ So? Just buy it”

 

“ the price is ₩ 55000 and ₩ 5000 for  service~” said Karam happily

 

 

Jaejoong look at him “ Pay fo it”

 

 

“ But hyung—“

 

“ You haven’t given the shoe repair fee”

 

“ Mwo?”

 

“ And, how about Jung Yunho? heard something about him?”

 

“ Yes… I’m sure we’ll succeed this time. Jung Yunho-ssi is oing to beach this saturday ”

 

“ Beach?” Karam nods “ Pass! I can’t travel far in this hot weather”

 

“ But, Hyung it’s your chance”

 

“ Yes my chance but no to the beach, too much trouble. Other’s plane?”

 

“ His schedule for this week only going to the beach hyuuunngg”

 

“ No, I wont !”

 

“ Ish, just think about resort hyung! You and Jung Yunho will have a great day in there and you can see sunset too, is it romantic?”

 

“ I think it will be awful again” cut Heechul “ Last time your brother went to the beach and show his body the road beside the beach got congested from traffic “

 

“ Yes, it was awful some old men were taking pictures of me and trying to touch me”

 

“ Hyung I wil pay for the bus”

 

“ we use bus?! You have gotta be kidding”

 

 

ALLY OF JUSTICE

 

 

“ Where’s Jung Yunho?” asked Jaejoong to his brother while wear some sunblock on his hand and Karam who was busy to putting up the big umbrella.

 

“ He will come , I’m sure that he will be here soon” answered Karam.

 

“ Go find him quickly” ask Jaejoong.

 

 

And Yes! Finally the older brother want to going to the beach because  the younger said he will pay for the bus and the food.

 

 

Karam rolled his eyes and look around “ h-- hyung hyung.. that’s him” said Karam excited when he saw Yunho came with the others.

 

“ Where?”

 

“ THERE, with that group”

 

“ What? with that lame group?” Karam’s nod.

 

 

“ Thank you for coming to this beach and cooperating with the “Beautiful earth” ecological campaign” speech Yunho, while Jaejoong and Karam was looking at him.  “ we can’t let the envirounment be destroyed and we will started it from this beach. We will pick up the garbage and cleaning the beach”

 

“ Did he just say garbage?” ask Jaejoong to Karam.

 

Karam nods his head “ Yes”

 

 

Jaejoong look at Yunho again, he can see Yunho is starting to pick up the garbage. Jaejoong look at Karam again, he got idea again. Next mission for him to catch Yunho, he must show Yunho if he is care with the environtment.

 

“ Go picking the garbage” asked him.

 

“ Huh?”

 

“ Gather the garbage and give t to me now”

 

 

Heard what Jaejoong ask him to do, Karam pout his lips and rolled his eyes. He search the big plastic and pick up the garbage for Jaejoong.  when Karam think he picking enough the garbage he back to Jaejoong and give the plastic to him.

 

 

“ Good, now Let’s go” said Jaejoong. He take the plastic and ask Karam to follow him.

 

 

Now Jaejoong was picking some garbage and put it int the big plastic trash.

 

 

“ Is he looking?”

 

“ Huh? Aish Hyung that’s your goal? You want make Yunho look at you who was picking up the garbage?”

 

“ OF COURSE, so is he looking?”

 

“ No he isn’t looking” said Karam and Jaejoong stop to picking the garbage.

 

“ Eh?”

 

“ He look now hyung?” after Karam said Yunho was looking, Jaejoong pick the garbage again.

 

“ Hurry, pick the garbage”

 

“ He’s not looking again”

 

“ Which is true?!” Yelled Jaejoong “ Be clear Karam”

 

“ Now he’s Looking”

 

 

Jaejoong who heard his brother said Yunho looking at themimmediately collect the garbage again. He look at Yunho and found Yunho was looking to him and he smiled so beautifully.

 

 

“ Karagom, let’s go” Jaejoong want to walk closer to Yunho but when he approached the place some guys  who want to swimming cut Jaejoong’s way and throwing the bottles carelessly and it makes Jaejoong mad. Karam which saw the angry jaejoong wanted to stop his brother but he was too late because Jaejoong  already released his anger.  And he didn’t aware if Yunho still looking to him.

 

“ All of you stop now!” shouts Jaejoong make the guys stop their walking and look at angry Jaejoong “ We have to pick garbage up due people like you. You think you can so easy throwing your garbage because this is the public place and there will be people who clean it up, huh?!”

 

“ Hyung, enough… Yunho-ssi was looking at you now” whisper Karam, but Jaejoong ignore it.

 

“ You know, you are giving us a whole lot of trouble! You brainless!!! Pick up your garbage and throw it in right place ”

 

 

“ Arraseo, I’m sorry “ said the man who throw the garbage. He bow his body, asking for Jaejoong forgiveness.

 

“ Pick it up now” ask Jaejoong and the man nod his head and pick his garbage.

 

 

Jaejoong who was already upset because that incident glare to Karam and give the plastic garbage to him.

 

 

“ Let’s go home!” he said.

 

“ EH, but hyuuunnggg?! Aish this isn’t working ”

 

 

*****

 

 

“ It’s another failure” said Jaejoong to Karam.

 

“ I think it would work hyung”

 

“ Why you always make me do things that I hate? You know I have never picked garbage up since I was born”

 

“ Sorry hyung… I thought that it would work”

 

" You just make me mad because that stuppid people, aish"

 

 

And the older brother's mission to catch his prince is failed again because he can't hold his anger.

 

 

 

 To  Be  Continued