Stage 1: My Brother is Evil

Ally of Justice

 

 

 “ Karam “ called his mother, Kim Heechul “ Hurry up, you’ll late”

 

“ Yes!!!”

 

 

Karam take his bag and closed his macbook. He look at his reflection on the mirror and wide his eyes.

 

 

“ What is this, why it so messed. Huaa I can’t meet Junho-ssi like this“ he said while neat his messy hair, after that he open the door and run so hurry to the kitchen  but he didn’t aware, his father, Hangeng push the door and it makes Karam bump to it. Hangeng look at Karam diretly and say sorry when he saw his son was scream in pain and cares his forehead.

 

“ Appa!!!” he said

 

“ I’m sorry Karam, I don’t know you were here. You shouldn’t running like that again Karam or you will knock or fell again”

 

“  Arraseo, Appa”

 

 

in the same time, Jaejoong was take his quality time on his beloved couch and take the lemon slice before put it to his tea and drink it slowly. Later he took the magazine and open it. Ignored the noisy sound in his home.

 

 

“ KARAM” Heechul called Karam again

 

“ Yes, yes I’m coming” Karam replied it again, leaved his father who still nag him and started to run to his mom who was prepared some breakfast for them.

 

“ You always like this. You must wake up earlier Karam. You always late from your school. At least you must wake 10 minutes earlier” Said his mother when he already in kithchen. Karam took the milk and drank it while heard his mother’s complain.

 

“ Yes eomma, I will try it tomorrow” his mom just rolled his eyes when heard his son’s words. He leaved Karam and back to the living room when he see his husband walk towards that room.

 

“ Honey where is my shirt? You already ironed it?” Ask Hangeng when he see his wife.

 

“ I’m sorry., I haven’t iron it, wait a minute I’ll iron it right away” he said. He about to iron hangeng’s shirt but he scream at pain when he touch the hot iron. “Ah, it’s hot” he said, making Hangeng run fast towards him and look so panic.

 

“ Aahh, are you okay?” ask him.

 

“ it’s hot. Hiks. My finger burned” Heechul reply it with his teary eyes and show his burned finger.

 

“ aish, you burned your finger again. It’s okay honey just leave it. I’ll iron it by myself” said Hangeng while he take his shirt and started to iron it.

 

“ Arraseo” nods Heechul and hangeng smiled to him and they started to chatting while Hangeng ironed his shirt.

 

“ Just tell me if you need something ironed honey”

 

“ You’re the best when you comes to ironing! Hangeng-ah”

 

“ Appa~” called Karam. He take his handkerchief and give it to Hangeng “ Please iron this”

 

“ in a rush?” ask his father and Karam nod. Heechul who see his son is coming look ath his appearance.

 

“ Karam! Why your uniform is so tight and short” asked Heechul coldly.

 

‘’ Everyone wears it like this” he reply, makes Heechul rolled his eyes again and look at his side and look at Jaejoong who still read his magazine.

 

“ aish, look at your brother. He has a nice style, not like you”

 

“ lately. There’s a molester lurking nearby “ said his father “ Be careful”

 

“ I know it appa. I’m a boy anyway”

 

“ yeah boy with pretty face just like your mother” said Hangeng, leaving his wife smile widely when h e heard his husband said he is pretty.

 

“ You always like that. So stubborn” said his mom.

 

“ Who cares?” he replied again and walk back to kitchen and continue his breakfast. His phone is ringing and he open it and read the mail who send for him. Heechul see his son nature and yell again to him.

 

“ Karam, don’t mail while you are eating. Aish this boy hurry up, Junho has been waiting for you” when he heard his mom said ‘Junho’ named he stop his breakfast and started to neat his hair again.

 

 

Jaejoong look at the watch in front of him and stand up. He take his bag and look at his parents, he ready to go to his office.

 

 

“ I’ll be going” he said.

 

“ Okay, take care” replied his father. Jaejoong nod his head and walked to the door. Before he walked out he look at his brother who still busy with his hair with blank gaze.

 

“ Take care hyung” said Karam. And Jaejoong just continued his walked without say anything to him.

 

 

Jaejoong open the door and walked out from his house. He looked at the young man who wait in front of his house. When the man heard the door is open he look at to the door and walked to Jaejoong.

 

 

“ Good morning”

 

 

Jaejoong stopped his walk and looked at him for a while.

 

 

“ oh, morning. I’m sorry Karam making you wait like this” he said with his smile, and it makes the young man feels like fly to the sky.

 

“ It’s okay” replied the man.

 

“ He’s pooping right now. wait for a bit more nae?” said Jaejoong again with his cute face while the young man look at him so weird. After he said that words Jaejoong continue his walked. And there’s a sound of door again. This time Karam who was walked out.

 

 

“ I’m sorry. I couldn’t feel refrehed” he said to Junho, the young man who was talkin with Jaejoong before. When Junho heard Karam’s voice he look at him with disgusted gaze. He look at Karam from his head to his foot and started to walked away. Leaving Karam who confused with his actions.

 

“ Junho-ssi?”

 

“ A scary demon posing as a beautiful human. That’s his true nature. The perfect Kim Jaejoong is a Evil”

*****

In Kyungsoo High School,

 

Karam was lied his head on the table and sigh. Left his friends talked to him. He look at the blue sky and the sun who bright so lovely today, the weather today is totally contrast with his mood. He sighed again and look at his friends who still talked to him.

 

 

“ You got dumped again?” one of his friends asked him.

 

“ He’s sick of me” Karam’s replied it with a tired face. He didn’t understand why all of boy who date with him always dumped him like this, and this is for the 5th timed Karam being dumped.

 

“ why?”

 

“ I’m different from his expectations. He said that before he dumped me “ he sigh again.

 

“ You’ve only dated for three days”

 

“ That’s right”

 

“ Isn’t he mean to you?” ask his another friends. Karam shakes his head and up from his position.

 

“ Right! It’s normal for people’s hearts to change so fast” he said. He open his bag and took his book and his pencil case. “ life can be worse” he said again.

 

“ Like you?” ask his friends and Karam nod his head again.

 

“ aish, you always got a bad luck Karam. You must go to fortune teller to change your life” mocked his friends. “ Anyway, his come again”

 

“ who? Molester?”

 

“ Yes… he is so scary why he molest the boy not the girl!”

 

“ You got molest today, Sungjong-ah?” Ask Karam and he nods.

 

“ I’ll never take the train again” he said.

 

“ Is he old man? Business man? “

 

“ NO, he’s student”

 

“ What? Student?”

 

“ Yes, this is crazy” Sungjong sigh.

 

“ I never experience that” Karam talked suddenly. Make his friends look at him curious. “ Get molested I never got that”

 

“ Not even once?” ask Sungjong “how can?”

 

“ During elementary school, my brother taught me how not to get molested”

 

“ Kim Jaejoong-sama did?” ask Lee U, one of his friends.

 

“ How?” this time Sungjong ask him.

 

 

 

Karam look at his friends face one by one and about to stand. He walked a bit and started to messy his hair. Makes his friends look at his weirdly. Then, Karam acted like crazy person who standing in the bus and show the silly face. It makes him look like a crazy ghost.

 

 

 

“ Like this” he said.

*****

 

Government Office

 

There is a chief who walked so hurry with a pretty young man in his back. They walked and entered the office while the man tell the chief some information.

 

“ Chief, you have a meeting at 10.00 P.M” he said and the oled man nods his head and walked to his place and started to continue his work.

 

In the other hand, There’s a beautiful man who still busy typed some words in his MacBook and ignored the conversation near him. He looks so serious do his work until his nails go broken. He is so schock at that timed. He stop his work and open his drawer next to him and take his mini pedi stuff and started to do his nails. He must fix his nails like before again. His actions make the other beautiful man who still take his conversation with the chief look at him with his hate look and tell the chief about his action.

The chief who got the information from his secretary look at the beautiful man who still busy with his nails and sigh. He put his hand in his waist and walked towards him.

 

“ Kim Jaejoong-ssi” he yelled. But the man still do his nails and ignore him. “ Kim Jaejoong-ssi, about your nails, can you stop it? Kim Jaejoong-ssi?! You can’t play with your nails when you are in work hours”

 

Jaejoong who heard the chief talked to him stop his actions and look at him immediately.

 

“ we are working due the citizens tax. We have responsibility to work hard. Do you understand ?” Jaejoong look at his MacBook and his nails. He put his mini pedi stuff and stand up while glaring to the chief.

 

“ I don’t understand! “

 

“ Eh?” the chief and the secretary look at him curious now.

 

“ With all due respect, have you forget something huh? You went to the smoking room eight times yesterday. You take five minutes each time. In conclusions you wasted 40 minutes of working hours to smokes.”

 

“ Eh, that’s …”

 

“ Don’t cut me, heard this, compared to your 40 munutes of smoking my nail care just need  10 minutes! Ah pretty nails can calm the heart” Jaejoong said while looking at his nails.

“ However. That’s …” cut the chief again, and it makes Jaejoong glared at him again .

 

“ compared that, do you know how bad smoking is for your body?” yelled him to the chief, makes the chief scared with his face.

 

“ Well, yeah” replied the chief and Jaejoong smiled widely to him.

 

“ Good, I think you are understand. Now, go back your places and do your work!” Jaejoong’s said and he back to his chairs and continue his nails care. The chief looked at him bitter and back to his seats, in his way he looked at his secretary and gulp.

 

“ Kim Junsu-ssi”

 

“ Yes, chief”

 

“ Just let him “

 

The secretary, Kim JunSu, look at Jaejoong again. He is so mad now. again Kim Jaejoong always win. He sighed  and back to his seat.

 

“ My brother would bet his life to talk a person down. His vast stock of knowledge wouldn’t lose to any master. “

 

*****

 

Jaejoong was washing his hand in toilet and look at Kim Junsu who walked to him and wash his hand too. Junsu was looked at him so deathly.

 

“ Maybe you can beat Park Yoochun-ssi but not with me” He said. Jaejoong look at him with no expressions and walked out the toilet. In his way, Kim Junsu cut his walked and talked to him again. “ You better do your work than playing with your nails, Jaejoong-ssi”

 

“ Junsu-ssi?” he said “isn’t that too open?” ask him. Kim Junsu look at him with his wide smile while show his flawless neck.

 

“ I like this way” he said

 

“ is that so? Well then, do as your wish” smirked Jaejoong. Junsu look at him weirdly now but he didn’t take it. he continue his walk and back to seats. In his way he feels so strange when the other staff laughing at him until when Lee Min Young talked to him.

 

 

“ Ano, Kim Junsu-ssi… you forget to zipped your pants”

 

 

And it makes Junsu scream…

 

" GYAAAA!!!!!!!!!"

 

*****

 

“If You get me, I’ll get you. Even if you don’t, I’ll still get you”

That’s my brother motto. He always live like that. No one can beat him. He must get what he want or he will destroy everything.

 

I think society is unjust. In short, some people were born under a lucky star and some were born at the cery bottom of misfortune.

 

Flashback

 

“ Hangeng-ah look at our beautiful baby, he will be like his hyung nae”

“ Yes Heechul-ah, he will look like Jaejoong”

 

They keep their eyes at the baby and play with him, while the Almighty Kim Jaejoong looked at the baby so annoyed. He don’t like it if someone will be like him. There’s no one who can beat him, even t his brother.

 

“ Ah Jaejoongie, look your brother is so cute just like you when you still in baby” Heechul said.

“ Ah we are so lucky nae, heechul-ah… god give us two beautiful and cute son”

“ Nae, Hangeng ah”

 

Five years later,

 

 Karam was drawing in his drawing book. He want to color it with red color but the crayon was missing. He look around and found that his crayon was in his hyung back. So he leaved his draw and walked to take his crayon. In others way,  Jaejoong look at the picture and take his pen and strike his brother’s draw and back to his position when he see his brother back. Karam look at his drawing and about to cry when he see someone was messing his picture. In his side, Jaejoong look at him. There’s a wide smile in his face.

 

Another days,

Jaejoong and Karam was playing hide and seek games. Jaejoong ask Karam to count and search him until he said he is ready. So that, Karam close his eyes and started to counting, and Jaejoong look at him evily and entered his home. He look again at his brother who still counting and entered the house, lock his brother in outside until the dawn come and their father back from his office.

 

In summer,

Jaejoong and Karam was sat on the terrace and eat some watermelon. Jaejoong take a watermelon and eat it, satisfied with it he gave it to Karam and Karam take it and started to eat the watermelon. He keep look at his brother who take another watermelon and started to eat that again.

 

“ this is delicious, hyung” he said…

 

Flashback end

 

 

That’s what the young brother thought. Even so the younger brother thought, that evil will be repayed.

 

But for some reason the older brother, always got his world…

 

*****

 

 “ Karam, Karam, Karaaaaamm~~~’’ called Sungjong.

 

“ What?”

 

“ Can I go to your house today?” he said. He run to Karam with Lee U in his side.

 

“ Why you want to go my house?”

 

“ Ah, I want to say thank you to your brother”

 

“ What? What for?”

 

“ Sungjong followed Jaejoong-sama method and it’s worked!” said LeeU

 

“ What?!  you do that stupid action???”

 

 

Sungjong nods his head and look at Karam again, he really want to meet Jaejoong and shared his story to him. “ Yes I do that! And I really didn’t get molested. That’s why I want to thanks him”

 

 

“ You---- really do that?”

 

“ since I’ve entered high school. This is the first time that I’ve felt comfortable in the train. Aah I really want to meet Jaejoong-sama”

 

“ ah, that’s Jaejoong-sama, I really adore him. He smart, pretty and so perfect” said LeeU. They leaved Karam on they back and entered the class. And Karam, he looked at Leeu and Sungjong confused.

 

“ Aish you can said it because you don’t know him” Karam’s said. “ ever since I was born. I’ve never been glad to have him as my hyung. How many times have I faced disaster due that evil” Karam continue it while walking to his seats.

 

“ Don’t thet say that hardships make you better?”

 

“ Kibum-ah. You know how evil my brother, don’t you?” Ask Karam to someone who talked to him earlier. Kibum showed his best smile to Karam and nods cheerfully.

 

“ He is not that bad, and he is smart, pretty and y!”

 

“ Whatever”

 

The pitiful younger brother is the only one who knew of the older brother’s evil nature.

 

♕♛♕♛♕

 

Heechul just back from his shopping time and ready to entered his house but he stop it when someone called him. He looked back and saw a woman walked towards him.

 

“ Kim Heechul-ssi”

 

“ Oh Sooyoung-ssi, good afternoon” heechul said

 

“ have you heard, Jihye’s daughter and Dong Seo’s son was molested yesterday. This issues really come up this day”

 

“ HAH? Again?” heechul said, and sooyoung nods.

 

“ Yes, I hope this issues will finished soon”

 

“ they haven’t caught the criminal right?”

 

“ Yes, its scary nae… by the way I saw Jaejoong yesterday. He’s grown so beautiful! You really lucky got him. Isn’t he great? “

 

 

Heechul who heard Sooyoung compliment his sons, he raised his head immediately. It’s normal when he take his gossip time, his friends started to praised his son.

 

“ He’s so perfect enough to be “Mr Campus” and he’s also smart and come to his work place---”

 

“ Ministry of Government affairs?”

 

“ Yes it is, I’m looking forward to the future” Sooyoung said

 

“ Yeah” replied Heechul. He looks around and see his second son, Karam back from his school with his friend, Kibum. “Welcome back!” he yelled.

 

“ I’m back” Karam’s said.

 

“ Welcome back, Kibum-ah” said Sooyoung.

 

“ I’m back mom~~” replied Kibum cheerfully.

 

“ Karam can do it too right? He can be like his brother”

 

“ He’s not good at all, Sooyoung-ah… in his last test. It wast faster to count him from the bottom” giggled Heechul.

 

“ Eomma”

 

“ Ah, my son’s on the same boat”

 

“ No, I’m not” said Kibum “ I’m fourth from the bottom and Karam’s fifth”

 

 

Karam who heard Kibum’s words glared at him. But Kibum don’t mind it. Kram rolled his eyes and open his house gate and entered his house. Leaved his mom and Kibum’s mom continued their gossiping timed.

 

 

“ Karam is good too”

 

“ no, no compared his brother he’s still incompetent”

♕♛♕

 

Jaejoong was walking so pretty now. he wears his best outfits today and it makes everyone who saw him drolling. Jaejoong takes the paper and continue his walk, in front of him a handsome man walked past him. Jaejoong stopped his way for a moment and look at the man’s face. He held his breath when the man starred back at him.

He feels like his heart is skipped a beat. This is the first timed he saw that handsome man in here. He just want to turn left and back to his place, that man is also want to turn in the same direction with him, and it made Jaejoong stopped his walked awhile. They stared at each other. The man looked at Jaejoong and smiled.

 

 

“ You first” he said.  Jaejoong nods his head and look so nervous.

 

“ he is so handsome” Jae’s thought. He turn to his direction and continued his walked to his seats. In his back, the handsome man also continue his way. When he entered that office, their chief, Park Yoochun called the handsome man.

 

 

“ Oh, Jung Yunho, you are coming “ he said. “ This way”

 

“ Ah yeah, thanks” Yunho bowed his body when he met yoochun, so do Yoochun.

 

“ Sit down” Yoochun’s said.

 

 

In the other hand, Jaejoong back to his seats and opened his MacBook. He want  to continued his work but he stopped it awhile and look at Yunho. He poked his friends shoulders and whispered.

 

 

“ Hey, who is him?”

 

 

His friends blink at him when Jaejoong poked his shoulders. It’s rare moment Kim Jaejoong poked someone and invited them to speak.

 

 

“ Ah, He is Jung Yunho-ssi, he came back from America and has been assigned to the international affairs division.”

 

“ International affairs division?” Asked Jaejoong with smile.

 

“ Yes! Undersecretary candidate, he is so smart and cool”

 

“ Ah I see” Jaejoong looked at Yunho again and nods his head. He stare back to his MacBook and heard his friends talked again.

 

“ He is Single”

 

“ And, so?” he said coldly, make his friends frowned with his sudden change.

 

“ Ah, nothing”

 

“Minwoo-ssi” called Park Yoohun.

 

“ Yes?” Minwoo’s said.

 

“ Can you make us some tea?”

 

“ Yes, right away sirs…” he said, leaved Jaejoong who still wondered about something in hishead.

 

 

“ Harvard University graduated, elite, and single. What a perfect man” he said.

 

 

Again, he looked fast at Yunho’s back and it makes Yunho felt something strange. He was tremble now. feels like something bad comes to him. He immediately  looked around and see nothing.

 

 

“ what’s wrong?” Asked Yoochun.

 

“ Ah, no… I just felt something similar to a murder intent”

 

“ Ah, this is an old building, maybe you felt some ghost spirit”

 

“ Is that so?”

 

“ Huh?it’s okay anyway “

 

 

Jaejoong smirk in his seats, he felt like his time is come now. Today is his precious day. The day when he met his destiny. And for the nth times, what Jaejoong wants, he must have it. Now he wanted that Handsome man.

 

 

And the man is Jung Yunho.

 

 

_ To be continued…

 

a/n: hello I’m back hahaha… how is the part 1? I hope you like this. Anyway I made this like the dorama, hope you don’t mind it. anyway thanks for subscribes and comment this story in foreword guys J.

Oh anw I hope you didn’t confused, an italic and red words is belong to Karam’s mind and his flashback (for blue).