Stage 2 : Kim Jaejoong and Jung Yunho

Ally of Justice

It was a Sunday and the sun bright so lovely. Karam has just awakened from his sleep. He stepped out of his bedroom and looked at the room in front of him looks so quite. It’s Jaejoong room. Karam smilled when he see there’s no sign from Jaejoong. He grinned and down to the stairs, he greet his parents who were busy hanging the clothes. He stretche out his hand and drar the fresh air around him and lay down on the carpet. He looks at his parents and started to talked.

 

 

 

“ Hyung doesn’t wake up till noon on Sundays right?” he said “ ah how I loved Sunday. Finally I can relax a bit”

 

“ Take your time Karam-ah” Said Heechul.

 

“ Nae eomma~ ah… it’s feel good” he started to closed his eyes and open it again when he felt someone standing between him and look at him.

 

“ HYUNG” he wide his eyes when he see his hyung is standing next to him. He wake up and sits. It’s rare, his hyung already woke up at this time on Sunday???

 

“ Why you so surprise?”

 

“ Ah, Hyung”

 

“ Karagom*” Jaejoong said, he was in his sport outfits and it makes Karam confused.

 

“ Hyuuung, stop to called me like that”

 

“ Huh? If you are lying around like that I feel like you’re a bear who escaped the zoo… so lazy and big. Fat Karagom.” Jaejoong said it to Karam. He walked to his parents sho still busy with their work. He looked at the sky and smiled widely. The sky is so bright now.  “ Good timing”

 

“ What good timing?” Heechul’s asked him.

 

“ You are so early today Jaejoongie”Hangeng said it while hanging the clothes.

 

“ I’m going jogging” he replied.

 

 

Whereas, when Karam heard his brother said he want to take the jogging immediately wide his eyes and tried to run from the living room. It’s a rare when his brother said he was going to jogging.  He crawled away from his brother and wished his brother didn’t see him this time, but of course he is wrong. Jaejoong already see him and block his way.

 

 

“ Let’s go, Karagom!” he said.

 

“ But, Hyung I won’t jogging”

 

“ You are going right!” Jaejoong said it with smirked on his face. Karam stand up from his position and face his brother. “ Do you want to be a double-chinned bear with a fat belly?”

 

“NO!” replied Karam while he touched his chinned.

 

“ So, Let’s go we must take jogging today. Karagom!”

 

“ But hyung—“ Karam is about to denied his brother request but he cut his words when he see Jaejoong give him his best death glare. “ Nae, Hyung let’s go”

 

“ Okay”

 

 

in the same time in their house...

 

“ Ah they are so closed nae, Hangeng-ah”

 

“ Nae honey… Jaejoong and Karam is so cloooosssee… nah, I’m finished it” Hangeng said it when he finished hanging all of the clothes. Heechul look at his works and smiled proudly.

 

“ Ah, You are the best” he said and he walked to the living room and sit. So do Hangeng, he was about to sit down but his wife, heechul called him.

 

“ Hangeng-ah, I want a tea honey”

 

“ Ah, wait a minute!” smiled Hangeng. He walked towards the kitchen and prepared a tea for his beloved wife. What a great Sunday, right.

 

♛♕♛♕♛

 

Jaejoong was stretching his body and wait for Karam. He exhale and inhale his breath. He smiled when he heard someone open the gate, finally his younger brother is came.

 

 

“ You are too slow” Jaejoong said to Karam.

 

“ Why you want to hogging?” asked Karam to his brother.

 

“ I found… “ Jaejoong inhale his breath before he continued his words “ My destiny!”

 

“ WHAT?”

 

“ Why?” asked Jaejoong when he heard Karam’s scream. Karam immediately look at his behind and shakes his head.

 

“ Nothing”

 

“ Good. Now time for Jogging!”

 

 

Jaejoong said it and started to running, he leaved Karam on his back with his mind.

Yes, the time is coming again for Karam. He don’t know what his brother want for him now. He just hope that his brother didn’t torture him again.

 

 

 

Yes, my brother had a lot of relationships. He was always in love with someone, with either a man or food. And each time, in order to fulfill his love the younger brother  would be his hands and feet and would work like a slave for him.

 

 

 

Karam pushed Jaejoong’s body to up the stairs while Jaejoong lied his body to Karam. Jaejoong was too lazy to climb the stairs that’s why he asked his brother to pushed him like this.

Karam, on the other hand just hold his breath. He was too tired now and he think he will fall now. pushed and hold Jaejoong’s body it’s hard for him.

 

 

Flashback

 

When she fell in love with a firefighter, he left his younger brother in the midst of fire building. Glad the youger brother didn’t die in there.

 

“ Please, help my brother in that building”

“ What? Okay I’ll help him you must wait in here for your safety” the firefighter said and Jaejoong’s nod while giving him his best smiled ever.

“ Hyuuunngg!!! Hyung help meeeee” Yelled Karam.

 

Flashback end

 

 

 

“ One more time!’ ask Jaejoong again. He running again and ask Karam to follow him.

 

“ what? Hyung—wait me”

 

 

 

 

When the younger brother was in Junior High School, he fell in love with the Junior High tennis coach. He made the younger brother quit his art club and join the tennis club.

 

 

 

Flashback

 

Karam tried to got the ball but he can’t. he just waste his time to hit the tennis ball. He already tired but when he see his brother is coming with gracefully he started to focused again and make the coach looked at his brother.

When the tennis coach looked at Jaejoong, he blink his eyes severely and make the coach blushing and unconsciously he threw strong the tennis ball to Karam and makes the younger yelled at pain when the ball hit him.

 

“ Oh, Karam I’m sorry!”

 

 

 

When the nonathletic younger brother finally got along well with the coach… while preparing for their date. He fell in love with sumo coach and asked his brother to join the sumo club.

 

 

“ you’re so weak Karam!” the coach tell him and started to push and lifting Karam and ready to throwing Karam.

The coach look at his side and found Jaejoong was looking at him with his white umbrella. Jaejoong really look so pretty and angel at that times. The coach nods and smiled to him, but Jaejoong with his flat face ignored him and acted so cold.

“ Ouch” scream Karam in pain when the coach was throwing his body again to the ground.

 

 End of Flashback

 

 

 

“ one, two, three, four, exhale…” count Jaejoong. He still in his exercise while Karam was sat so lifeless at the stairs, he looked at his brother who still have so much energy and sighing.

 

 

 

When he fell in love with an orthopedic surgeon…

 

 

“ Karagom, Get a bone fracture” Jaejoong’s said.

 

 

.

 

Karam was carrying Jaejoong on his back. He struggles mightly to lift Jaejoong and walked back to his house.

 

 

 

Whenever he fall in love, the younger brother is made sport of.

 

 

“ Hyung, I can’t stand it… Aaah, so heavy” he said and released Jaejoong from his back and he fall due tired.

 

“ How pathetic” said Jaejoong “I’m going home” he continued his words and running, leaving his younger brother in his back.

 

“ Ya! Hyuuung “ Called his brother. But Jaejoong won’t looked at him and keep his running to their house. “ Aish, Hyung you are really something!”

 

 

Piip, piip…

 

 

Karam take his phone when he felt his phone was vibrates. He open it and saw his father send him a message and ask him to go to the ice cream shop and met him in there. He smiled when he read the mail and started to walked to the ice cream shop. When tired is coming, it’s good to eat some ice cream.

His father waved his hand when he saw his son walked approaching him. He asked Karam to sit and eat the ice cream soon before the ice cream melted. With glad, Karam take the ice cream and started to it.

 

 

“ You look so tired” asked his father.

 

“ yes I am”

 

“ We won’t get Jaejoong finds out that I’m treating you an ice cream”

 

“ Hyung has an intense grudge against food” Karam exhale his deep breath and his father giggled to him. Karam look at his father face and found the tiredness in his face. They really in the same boat. He thought.

 

“ Why do I must listen to hyung?” he sighed again.

 

“ You like Jaejoong after all, you always follow him whenever he is going”

 

“ Aish, you don’t know the truth Appa”

 

♛♕♛♕♛

Next day,

 

 

Karam was typed some words in his phone while wait for the bell ring, in his side Sungjong and LeeU was gossiping some news and laughing when they feel that’s funny. It’s normal when Sungjong and LeeU just talking with each other without Karam when Karam busy with his phone.

 

 

“ You look at your blog again Karam-ah?” ask Sungjong

 

“ Hm…”

 

“ What are you writing?”

 

“ My heart’s is so lonely, you can’t understands it”

 

“ What the—“

 

“ Look Lee U-ah, my new boyfriend” cut Sungjong when LeeU want to talked to Karam.

 

“ Ah, he is so cute… what his name?”

 

“ Kim Myungsoo, he is so cute right?”

 

“ Yup, look Karam-ah you must learn from Sungjong he can search the new boyfriend and he is so handsome! Unlike Junho-ssi, even he is handsome he’s so annoyed sometimes”

 

 

Heard that, Karam just rolled his eyes and started to typing again. He won’t heart Junho’s named again, why his friends must tag his named now. To be honest, it just ruined Karam’s mood again. Ignored the sulking’s Karam, LeeU keep talking with Sungjong and he stopped his words when he see someone walked approach their places.

 

 

“ Woah! Shim Changmin from A class… sungjong-ah, Karam-ah look!!!” he said “ he is so cool”

 

“ Aaaah yes LeeU-ah you right. He has a great eyes” Sungjong said. Karam stared at him awhile when he came to his class.

 

 

“ Sorry, can I borrow Geographic book?” he said. Suddenly the class going so loud. The girls and the pretty man run to the class and searched the book in rush. Sungjong and LeeU who heard that immediately running entered the class and searched for the book too, whereas Karam just walked it slow and back to his seat. He put his phone on his table before he searched the book.

 

“ It’s not here. Where’s the book” yeled some of his friends

 

“ Does anyone have it?”

 

 

Karam looked the book at his table drawer and found it. He walked towards Changmin slowly and gave the book to him.

 

 

“ Here, if you want to borrow it” he said. Makes the student in class stop their actions to searched the book and watch Karam who gave his book to Changmin with Jealousy gaze.

 

“ Thank you” Replied Changmin while take the book from Karam’s hand. He turned back and leaved Karam’s class.

 

 

Sungjong and LeeU run to Karam and hug him from behind when Changmin walked ou form their class. Makes Karam schock with their sudden actions.

 

 

“ You talked to him Karam! What if you become his friends?”

 

“ And he is become your boyfriend”

 

 

 Karam released Sungjong’s and LeeU hug, he shakes his head and walked to his seats.

 

 

“ that’s impossible”he said

 

“ You are so cold to Changmin Karam-ah”

 

“ Hello guys, would you come to realistic? It’s impossible you know” Karam replied again. He take his phone again and open it. “ the hottest guy in school wouldn’t give me his time”

 

 

“ That’s True!” suddeny Kibum came and taked to him while nods his head severly. Karam heard it and pout his mouth. His mood is down due Kibum, again.

 

♛♕♛♕♛

 

Jaejoong was walking in the streets with his white umbrella in his hand. He don’t like when he must walked in noon without umbrella. It can makes his white skin become tanned. His steps was stopped when he see someone give him a brochures of delicious food.

He stare to the brochures and blink.

 

 

“ Here if you want to buy flower lunch tray, we will sell it at 12 P.M today. Just 5.000 won” the man said to him “ You must be quick if you want, we just sell 20 trays”

 

“ Mwo? So limited”

 

“ Yes, it’s better if you hurry”

 

“ I get it” Jaejoong said with smirk in his face. Today he must got the tray for his lunch.

 

 

Jaejoong typed some words on his MacBook while look at the watch sometimes and kept counting the time. He can’t be late to buy the tray. So, 30 minutes before 12 P.M he saved his work and look at his chief seat and found nobody in that seat. He poked MinWoo in his side and asked him where’s the chief go.

 

“ He is at his usual place, why?”

 

“ Nope… ah I’ll go for a moment” he said. He close his Mac and stand up, he ready to go now. Jaejoong walked approach the smoking room and found the chief walked, seems he want back to his seat and continue his work. Saw the chief,Jaejoong block his way immediately and it makes the chief schock and want to yelled to someone who block his way. But when he saw Jaejoong, the one who blocking his way he closed his mouth tightly.

 

 

“ It’s my first cigarettes” he said. He is a lil bit scare when he see Jaejoong in front of him with his wide smile.

 

“ Park Yoochun-ssi, You’re out of your cigarettes aren’t you?” asked Jaejoong nicely. “ Shall I buy some?”

 

“ Eh? You? “

 

“ I’ll buy it for you”

 

“ Huh? Thank you Jaejoong-sii.” He replied it. It’s seldom when Jaejoong offered some things like it. Yoochun look away from Jaejoong sight awhile and search something in his pocket. “ Ah wait my brand for cigarettes is—“ when he found his box of cigarettes he pake it and look at Jaejoong again. But he see there’s no Jaejoong in front of him. Yeah, Jaejoong is already gone.

 

 

 

In the other hands, Jaejoong was run so hurry. He won’t lost the tray, so he spent all of his energy to running to the shop. His smiled is coming when he arrived in that shops, he stop his run and take a deep breath while look at the trays on the table.

 

 

“ I buy 2 trays please” said someone. Jaejoong who heard it immediately walked and take the line and count the people who was queue before him,

 

“ 18 for 12 people, all right I will got it”

 

 

he keep calculated for how much the tray left. He kept counting it and hope he will get the tray for his lunch. But when he heard someone buy 5 trays for the flower lunch he pout and glare the man. He looked at the pile of trays in front of him and he back to calculated  the likelihood that people will buy it. he was relieved when the remaining 2 trays in there and there’s only one person who were lining up to buy the food as well. He pray wholeheartedly that when that people mention his purchase, Jaejoong hope he only buy one tray, so Jaejoong can buy the last tray for his lunch.

 

 

“ One tray please” said the woman and Jaejoong smiled was blooming. He look at the last tray and smiled to the seller.

 

“ You are lucky, just one tray left” said the seller and Jaejoong nods severely, he take his money and about to buy his tray but there’s a man cut his line and take the tray and give the seller his money before he walked away. The seller who saw the man cut the line and take the tray for Jaejoong forcefully immediately run after him but the man ignored him and kept walking away from the place where Jaejoong standing right now, whereas Jaejoong now felt so mad at that man. He saw the man and run after him too. He pulled the man’s shirt and glare at him.

 

 

“ Wait! You cut my Line!” he said coldly.  “ I own that flower lunch tray”

 

“ So, what’s your problem?” replied the man with annoyed face. “ Just shup up, you ugly man!” yelled the man in front of him. He looked at Jaejoong now. Jaejoong who heard that man mocked him take his attention to the man’s face and his appereance before the man runs away from him again.

 

 

Jaejoong was so mad now. There’s no one ever called him ugly before, this is his first time and the most important things that man was cutting his line so he can’t purchased the lunch tray for him. Jaejoong glare at the man’s back, he taking his phone in his pocket and press a few numbers on his cell phone.

 

 

“ Yes, this is 911. May I help you” the operator said.

 

“ Yes, I want to inform something. It’s awful, there’s a crazy man in front of Kousenan in the takigawa streets.” He said with smirk in his face “ he is about 30 years old, a thin man wearing a deep blue suit, has very uncool hairstyle who make him looks like a kappa. And he has mole beside his nose, a very big mole!”

 

“ what? Mole?”

 

“ Yes! A biiiggg mole. You don’t know mole??! “ he said it “Eh? Me? Yes, I am Kim Karam from Kyungsoo High School. Year one. Class B” he said.

 

♛♕♛♕♛

 

“ Hatchiiimmm”

 

“ Aish Karam it’s dirty!” said Sungjong who was about to take his food in front of Karam. Karam look at Sungjong immediately and say sorry to him. “ Are you catch a flu?” ask him again and Karam shakes his heads.

 

“ I don’t know. I’m sorry”

 

♛♕♛♕♛

 

Jaejoong was walking so light now. He was glad the police is process his complaint. He looked not far for his places there’s policeman catch the annoying man. He smiled widely and was about to take his way back to the office but he stop his steps when he saw salesman sell the Homemade packed lunch with cheap price. He look at the bento and raised his eyebrow. His so hungry now. There’s a met, salmon, and chicken bento* and they sell it 1260 won for one box. He s so lucky now.

 

.

.

 

Jaejoong opened his bento, he bought 2 bento and 1 onigiri* for his lunch. He really hungry, that’s why he bought 2 bento for his lunch. He didn’t aware there’s two man walked near him. The man was stopped his steps when he saw Jaejoong.

 

“ Jaejoong-ssi” he called, make Jaejoong stop his action for eat “ Where’s my cigarette?” Yoochun asked him again. For the answered Jaejoong

 

 

look at him flat and Yoochun can see he already make Jaejoong upset. So he gulp his saliva and take one steps back. “ah, nevermind” he said,he looked at the another man who was talking with him before  and  ask him to take another place to sits and take their lunch. “ Donghae, let’s just go over there”

 

 

“ Yes… ah Yoochun-ssi, shall I buy some cigarettes fo you?” he asked.

 

“ What are you saying about, cigarettes is so bad for your health” he said and Donghae only nods his head.

 

 

Back to Jaejoong, Jaejoong now took his chopsticks and began to eat the bento that he bought so quickly. A minutes later he finished his bento, he sips his grean tea and about to eat his onigiri but he stop it when he saw Jung Yunho walked with his friend to search an empty place so he can eat his food.

When Jung Yunho sits in his back, Jaejoong rid his empty bento to his side and holding his onigiri. He looked at his back, there is Yunho who want to take his food so he acted like he just want to take his lunch. He want to make Yunho look at him. But when Yunho want to eat is food his phone is ringing and tell him to go back to his room because he got the important meeting today. Jaejoong who knew it looked at his onigiri and take the tissues beside him and wrap it. Then he take his steps and followed Yunho.

 

 

“ Uhm, Yunho-ssi” he called “ Here’s I have onigiri for you. You can eat this when you have a time” Said Jaejoong cutely.

 

“ Oh, Thank you” Yunho replied it while take the Onigiri from Jaejoong’s hand. He looked weird to Jaejoong and smiled to him. Jaejoong smiled to Yunho and started to walked out from the canteen. He closed the door and take a deep breath.

 

 

 

He look at his watch and started to counting.

 

 

“ three, two, one…” he count and there’s a someone open the door and called him.

 

“ Hey…”

 

“ Bingo” Jaejoong said. He return his body and face Yunho, the man who called him before. There’s a smirked in his face before he change it to sweet smile when he face Yunho “ Yes?”

 

“ It looks like you haven’t take your lunch”

 

“ I’m on a diet right now” Jaejoong smiled to Yunho again and bow his body “Excuse me, I want back to my room”

 

“ Oh nae… Ah, you--”

 

“ My name is Kim Jaejoong, I’m 24 years old. I entered the ministry 2 years ago and I’m single”

 

 

Jaejoong smiled again and walking up the stairs in front of him, leaving Yunho who still seen him until Jaejoong’s disappeared from Yunho’s sight.

 

 

“ She’s beautiful right?” said someone to Yunho “You starting to be popular now Yunho-ssi”

 

“ Ah, no… I’m not like that and hm… yeah he is beautiful” Yunho’s said. He don’t know Jaejoong still can hear him because he wait until Yunho gone. When he felt Yunho already gone, he turn back and run down the stairs, and saw Yunho who walking down the stairs. He smiled so evil.

 

“ Jung Yunho, wait I’ll catch you”

 

 

♛♕♛♕♛

 

 

a/n: Hello~ here’s the chapter 2 for you guys. I’m sorry I make it so slow… I want to show you how is Jae’s real nature when he was with Karam and when he attracted to Yunho. I hope you guys don’t mind it (again xD)

 

* Karagom is Karam’s nickname from Jaejoong. Gom is mean Bear, He like to called his younger brother with Karagom since Karam loved the bear so much when he was 5 y.o.

 

* Bento is a single-portion takeout or home-packed meal common in Japanese cuisine. A traditional bento holds rice, fish or meat, with cooked vegetables, usually bento is pack in a box-shapped container.

 

* Onigiri is Japanese rice ball food made from rice formed into triangular or oval shapes and wrapped in nori. In Korea, Onigiri called “Jumeok Bap”.

Anyway for this story i will update it twice in a week or i will update it every sunday... and im sorry if you found so much typo, i really can't handle ma typo OTL. Thanks again~~~♡

 

 

 

Regards,

CrimsonMeester