Stage 5: How to make Jung Yunho Fall in Love with the missions part.1

Ally of Justice

Tonight is such a great day for Karam. He was laying in the living room, wait till his mother finished preapared dinner for them. There’s no presence of Jaejoong tonight in their house. Right, Jaejoong isn’t at home tonight because he need to go the concert and finding his new prey.

 

 

“ Dinner is ready!” said heechul, makes Karam woke from his position. “ Hm, where did your bother go Karam? “

 

“ He watch a concert”

 

“ Concert?” Karam’s nod. “ He’s seldom watched the concert, is he fine?”

 

 

 

In the other place, a gorgeous man was looking carefully at his ticket and search for the concert hall and his seats. On his way, many people stop their activities and pay attention to Jaejoong. When Jaejoong found the room and was about to walked in  the people who was pay attention to him started to yelled and walked so rush towards the ticketing and buy the same ticket with Jaejoong.

 

 

“ I WANT THE TICKET FOR CHIAKI SHINICHI SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA!!!” shoouts them.

 

 

Meanwhile, Jaejoong walked into the concert hall and looking for his seat. He stops his step for a moment when he saw Yunho who was reading a book while waiting the concert. Jaejoong take a deep breath and walked so carefully and seat beside Yunho.

 

 

Then, he make a fake cough. Make Yunho divert his view on Jaejoong.

 

 

“ Oh, hi” said Yunho who realize someone who was just sitting next to him. Make  Jaejoong turn his head to Yunho and faced him.

 

“ Yeah?” answered Jaejoong.

 

“ Ah, thank you for the onigiri before”

 

“ hee? Onigiri?” asked Jaejoong cutely, he pout his lips and act like he was remembering something.

 

“ Yes onigiri, you gave me yesterday”

 

“ err.. who are you?”

 

“ I’m Jung Yunho from ministry of government affairs” answered Yunho.

 

“ Ah, annyeong haseyo Jung Yunho-ssi, what a coincidence!” said Jaejoong.  Yunho nod his head and turned his head again when he felt the concert was about to started so do Jaejoong.

 

 

Mission  one - Make Jung Yunho conscious with his presence COMPLETE!  ✔

 

 

And a smirk appeared on Jaejoong face.

 

 

“ What a good beginning ~” he thought.

 

.

.

 

“ So Karam, what kind of concert that your brother attending now?” asked hangeng to Karam.

 

“ It’s shinichi Chiaki, he play Mozart and Beethoven song” answered Karam “ Why?”

 

“ Ah~ he loves Mozart”

 

“ Really mom?” asked Karam excited.

 

“ Yes! When he was a kid and he’d hear Mozart. No matter hos fussy he was he’d fall asleep within 3 seconds!”

 

“ WHAT?!” yelled Karam “ it’s not good!”

 

“ KARAM! BEAUTIFUL MAN DIDN’T YELLED WHEN TAKING HIS DINNER!”  shouts Heechul.

 

 

 

In the same time, Jaejoong was trying so hard to keep his eyes opened when the music is playing. He keep yawning and closed his eyes. He look at Yunho in his side and see the man really enjoy the music that was playing unlike him. Jaejoong yawns again and started to cursed Karam in his mind, and he closed his eyes in no time after cursed his little brother.

 

 

“ step two, I must make Jung Yunho  thinks we have same favourite and ask me for more!” he thought “ I must do something now”

 

 

 

2 hour laters…

 

 

 

The concert is finished and Jaejoong was sleeping soundly with his mouth opened so widely. Yunho who was see Jaejoong sleep like that trying to wake Jaejoong. And when Jaejoong open his eyes, Yunho smiled and talk to him.

 

 

“ The concert is over” he simpe said. Automatically, Jaejoong open his eyes widely while Yunho walked away with a smile in his face.

 

 

Jaejoong looked at Yunho’s back who’s already walk away.  A beautiful smile who had appeared on his face before turned into a flat face with a view of the devil.

 

 

“ How dare you Kim Karam!” he cursed.

 

 

Mision Two - Make Jung Yunho  interested with him cause he thinks they have same favourite FAILED!

 

♛♕♛

 

 

Karam  ran as fast as he could up the stairs of his home and entered his room when he heard Someone opened the entrance of the house with rude. He locked his room door and hold the door with his body. Hope Jaejoong not strong enough to break the door. He won’t his door to be broken again.

 

 

 

“ YA! OPEN THE DOOR!” Yelled Jaejoong while kicking and hit hard Karam room door.

 

“ NOO!! I WON’T. I AM SO SOOOORRYYY HYUNG I DON’T KNOW YOU HATE ORCHESTRA ESPECIALLY MOZART!” Karam pressed his body against the door and pray Jaejoong would stop his action soon.

 

“ YA! YOU KIM-STUPID-KARAM! OPEN THE DOOR NOW!”

 

“ I WON’T! HYUNG WILL HIT ME IF I’M OPEN IT”

 

“ YOU STUPID! “ mock Jaejoong, still kick the door so hard. “ YOU MAKE ME LOOK SO EMBARASSED AND IT DUE YOU! KARAM! OPEN THE DOOR NOW!”

 

“ I REALLY DON’T KNOW! FORGIVE ME” said Karam while keep the door to ne locked. You couldn’t underestimate Jaejoong’s kick when he’s mad. Last time Jaejoong broke the bathroom door as he was so angry because Karam was too long to wear the bathroom.

 

“ All guys who sat beside me would invite me for a meal because they interest with me! at tou ruined it, it’s your fault!”

 

 

 

‘BRAKK’

 

 

 

Jaejoong hit the door again. Make Karam jump.

 

 

“ It’s your fault you make me must seat beside him!”

 

 

 

‘BRAKK’

 

 

 

“ But hyung ask me to change the ticket numbered because you wanted to seat beside him” cry Karam.

 

 

Karam wait for five minutes while still holding the door closed, but he didn’t feel Jaejoong’s kick and hit the door. He turn his body and stick his ear to the door, and he heard nothing.

 

 

“ Is he already leaved?”

 

 

Karam unlocked the door and was about to open the door widely but Jaejoong grab his head and push it make Karam steps backward and holding his head.

 

 

“ it’s hurt”

 

“ You brainless!” said Jaejoong, he walked into Karam’s room and look at his brother coldly. “ You must redeem my honor!”

 

“ Again?!” asked Karam “ we’re doing it again?”

 

“ of course! Until I catch Jung Yunho. I will never give up till I get what I want. Don’t you know it Karam?”

 

“ Yes. I know it well”

 

“ search Yunho schedule again” Jaejoong walked towards Karam and look at his eyes deeply. He turn his body and walked over the door and closed it hardly.

 

 

 

‘BRAKK’

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Karam look so empty and was pouting his lips. “ Why? Why does he have to go that far?”

 

 

 

For some reason, the younger brother would always obey the older brother. The younger brother found out that they have a weird sibling relationship during junior high school.

 

 

 

Flashback

 

“ Jaejoong-hyung is so perfect he can do anything. He’s smart and beautiful, I wonder can he cooked something Karam?” Taemin, his highschool friends asked Karam with sparkling eyes. Karam gulp his saliva and looked at the door who was open now. There’s Jaejoong was standing with orange juice and pancake.

 

“ Ah, here’s have some pancake and juice” said Jaejoong, he served the pancake and juice. Taemin looked at the pancake and frowned.

 

“ Hyung, is this pancake burnt?”

 

“ What?” Ask Jaejoong with his gorgeous smile, Taemin look at Karam and Karam already sweating a lot. He look at his brother face.

 

“ this is burnt hyung, your pancake colored is so black “

 

“ AH~~~”

 

“ Shhtt! Taemin how dare you, the pancake, isn’t burnt! Really, you must tasted it first” Karam chopped the pancake and eat it. “Uhm, this is delicious – cough—Hyung… -- cough—really” smiled Karam forcely. Jaejoong pats Karam’s head and smile so happy.

 

“ Good boy~”

 

 

Flashback end

 

 

“ Enough! I won’t listen to hyung anymore”

 

 

♕♛♕

 

“ I won’t to listen hyung anymore” said Karam to his father while paying the ice cream. Hangeng take the ice cream and searched for the seats.

 

“ Huh?”

 

“ I Wont listen hyung anymore, besides, it’s his fault for sleeping during the concert, why is he blaming me?”

 

“ Dad, do you hear me?”

 

“ Yes and You can’t do it, you always said that but you still listen your hyung” Hangeng sit next to his son and give his son vanilla ice cream.

 

“ Started today, I wont listen to him anymore” Karam said, he look so serious now “ I want to stop this!!! I won’t heard anything and do whatever Hyung say again!”

 

“ Believe me, when your brother called you and ask for something you will listen to him again” Hangeng put his ice cream on top of the desk and pulled out a folded brochures and read them carefully.

 

“ What is that?” Said Karam while peek inside the brochures “Will only be sold until 9 february?”

 

“ Yes, is it cool?”

 

“ Ah 9 FEBRUARY?! “

 

“ Yes 9 february” smiled his father. “ You remembered it?”

 

“ Yes!  “

 

“ Of course you remembered it, ah~ it always be you who—“

 

“ of course, that was the worst ever day” said Karam, make Hangeng smiled bitter sweet.

 

“ worst?”

 

“ yes, 9 february last year we went to a meat buffet I ate too much because I was competing with hyung and I felt sick. I vomited for 2 days, but hyung still fine. Huh? Why did we have a meat buffet?’’ ask Karam to himself. And when he realized about 9 february he look at his father and face the darkness father aura. “ It’s your birthday”

 

“ Yes my birthday” smiled Hangeng bitterly, “ ah I don’t expect people to remember my birthday, “

 

“ I’m sorry dad I’m forget”

 

“ I don’t care about my birthday, I just care about the day that I have to spent it with you, your mom and your brother” he sigh “ Jaejoong is already in his age to married, he will married as he found his love and will leaving home. Ah it must be so sad when he leaving “

 

“ I want hyung to disappear “

 

 “ Don’t say like that Karam, like I said before your hyung will married with someone someday and you will missed him”

 

“ Married? Ah right! Hyung will be married and leaved the home!” he thought “ Hyung will leaving when he married?” asked him to his father.

 

“ Of course he will. What’s wrong?”

 

“ hee~  he will leaving as soon as he married?”

 

“ of course”

 

“ Ah~ this is good” said Karam as wakes up from his seat and walked closer to the window and looked out dreamily.

 

“ I will be 53 on 9 february” said his father.

 

“ why didn’t I realize it until now!” said Karam again, in his head he had so many tactics for make Jaejoong out from home.

 

“ It’s my fault. I probably look young” continued his father

 

“ I see “

 

“ Yeah, I’m still young”

 

“ huh, dad you said something?”

 

 

And because the conversation with his father in the ice cream shop, the younger brother decided to help his brother to found his Love and married with him/her. The younger brother really want the older leaved home soon.

 

♕♛♕

 

Next day,

 

Karam was standing in front of the apartments where Jung Yunho stayed. He looked around before he entered the lobby of the apartment and look for Yunho’s locker and he peek inside the locker.

 

“ photo exhibition?” mumbled him as peek inside the locker “Kawaguchi’s exhibition?”

.

.

At Photo Gallery

 

Jaejoong was yawning for the nth times. He look at the picture in front of hime with flat stared. After it, he continue his ways and look at the surrounding.

 

 

Flashback

 

“ Hyung… Jung Yunho-ssi will go to Kawaguchi’s photo gallery the day after tomorrow”

 

“ Good, we will go too… Let’s get ready”

 

“ Aish hyung but you must remember, You must wait him pattienly”

 

“ Who do you think  who are, how dare you asking me the Almighty Kim Jaejoong to listen to you”

 

Flashback End

 

 

He remembered Karam called him yesterday and tell him Yunho’s schedule but he don’t know if Yunho will attend the boring exhibition like this. The photo exhibition who shows the pathetic and poor people.

 

Jaejoong yawn again, and he decide to searched the couch and sit while waiting Jung Yunho to come. He found the empty couch in front of the photo who showing childrens crying and hold each other hands. He sit with comfort and look at the entrance and found Jung Yunho already come but he is too lazy to standing now. so he just wait until Yunho are nearby to him.

 

 

“ AH Jung Yunho” called someone and Jaejoong look Yunho was walking towards him.

 

“ Kawaguchi-senpai” greet him “It’s been a while hyung how are you?”

 

“ Ah I’m fine, thank you for coming. These are my latest masterpieces”

 

“ Yes, I can see it. thi is so beautiful hyung”

 

 

 

Jaejoong who heard Yunho’s answered look at the picture in front of him immediately and frowned. For him, the picture is too boring. When he think Yunho will still busy with his senpai, Jaejoong back to his position again and wait for the best time to show up.

 

 

 

“ It’s good!” yelled some old lady as walked closer to Jaejoong and see the photo who hung above at his place was sitting. The lady  gathered in front of jaejoong and jostling to see the photos there, and it makes jaejoong is lost his patience and yelled to the old lady when some of them stepping on Jaejoong’s shoes and nudging his bag to fell and stepped.

 

 

“  OH MY CHANNEL! YOU WAIT! “ shout Jaejoong make the woman stop their chit chat and look at him confused. “ That hurts! and look at my bag!  “

 

 

“ Ouh,  I’m Sorry” said the woman before they walked again.

 

 

 

Jaejoong glared the woman but they ignored him, he pouted his lips and look at to his shoes. There’s scars on his shoes and mud in his bag. He immediately squat look at his shoes that trampled by women earlier. He tried to remove the dirt on his shoes mightily but it’s hard to disappear because color of  his shoes is pastel and he didn't have heart to see at his channel bag.

 

 

“ My Louboutin and my channel!” mumbled Jaejoong, he was so sad now. He just bought the items last week and now they have broken in the same time. It was too sad for him so he cried a lot, he put his palm on his mouth and let his tears fall down while he look at the picture in front of him. Now he was so mad and sad in the same time.

 

 

And in the same time, his plan  to catch Yunho’s attention failed again.

 

 

Mission  3 – Make Yunho think if god always make them met  FAILED!

 

 

 

And the most important things now for Jaejoong is,

 

 

“ My Louboutin *sobs* *sobs* My Channel *sobs* it’s limited edition *sobs* HUWAAAA MAMMAAA”

 

 

 

In the same time, Yunho left his sunbae for awhile when he heard someone shouting and he found Jaejoong was crying under the picture of the childrens who was crying and hold each other hands. He look at Jaejoong who still crying hard carefully.

 

 

“ Wow, he cried wholeheartedly. He must be so touching with the picture” said people around Yunho.

 

 

♕♛♕

 

Jaejoong look sharp at Karam, whereas Karam can only sigh. When he saw his brother open the door so rough again he got the feeling that Jaejoong was failed again and here it is, he is right and he must face The Almighty Jaejoong mad again tonight.

 

“ How much do you think these were?” Said Jaejoong as show Karam his broken louboutin and Channel.

 

“  But you could’ve met Jung Yunho-ssi”

 

“ I don’t care, It’s Louboutin! And CHANNEL!” shout Jaejoong “How much do you think these are?”

 

“ about 500,000₩ “

 

“ that’s just the box and the tax!”

 

“ Hyung---“

 

“ PAY ME BACK. It’s your fault for bringing me to that useless photo exhibition ”

 

“ But, Hyuuunnggg” called Karam but Jaejoong was nowhere. He already walked into his room and leaving Karam alone.

 

 

How far will he spread his poison? The younger brother only can wonder that.

 

 

 

 

 

- To Be Continued -

 

 

 

 

Next Chapter in Ally of Justice!

 

 

 

" I'm sure we will succeed this time. Jung Yunho-ssi is going to the beach ths saturday"

 

" Beach? pass!"

 

" But, Hyung it's your chance"

 

" no, too much trouble"

.

.

.

" HEY, wait a minute!" Jaejoong shouts

 

" Hyung, wait"

 

" We have to pick garbage up due people like you. you migh think that it's just an empty can but you're giving us a whole lot of trouble!"

 

" I'm Sorry"

 

" Hm... pick it UP!"

.

.

.

" Kim Jaejoong-ssi... Are you free tonight?"

 

" If it's about work. i'll take care of it now"

 

" ah, no... ehm it's... that's not it"

 

" So?"

 

" If it's all right with you if i take you out to dinner tonight?"

 

 

" WHAT? Jung Yunho invite me for dinner?!!"

 

 

stage 6 - How to make Jung Yunho Fall in Love with the missions part.2

 

*****

 

a/n: Hello guys! this is my late update, i'm sorry i just can update it now and i hope you still wait for this story. anw, like always i hope you can bear my error grammar, english isnt my first language and yeah I still have to learn a lot to fix the errors grammar xD. *bows*

 

Red is for Karam's mind and Blue is for Flashback. Hope you didn't confused.

 

Ah~ don't forget to leave a comment or subs the story if you like this, it will help me to know you like my story and advice or critics from you (:

 

 

 

Regards,

 

CrimsonMeester