Stage 7: He shouldn't be my hyung's prey !

Ally of Justice

 

Next day, Karam was walking to Yunho’s apartment again and look for him and when he want to entered the building he stop his steps when he see Shim Changmin was giving his weird gazed.

 

 

“ You really don’t know when to give up” he said

 

“ What do you mean?”

 

“ Jung Yunho, you loved him right? You always follow him and search about him”

 

“ aish, it’s not like that. My Hyung is the one who ask me to follow him”

 

 

 

And Karam end up to spent his day in the park and tell Shim Changmin about his brother and his duty.

 

 

“ My Hyung really love Jung Yunho”

 

“ Your  hyung is interesting”

 

“ No, he isn’t” Karam roled his eyes

 

“ So, because you want to kick your brother out you are setting Yunho and him up?”

 

“ Yes. But it’s so hard, Yunho-ssi likes what hyung hates. He is so kind type. He’s thinking about the earth's future and making the world a better place ”

 

“ And your hyung?”

 

“ He like spend money, he shopping every weekend, eating, sleeping, and becoming beautiful”

 

And Changmin laugh so hard “ How obvious, it’s like earth and hell”

 

“ You mean heaven and earth?”

 

“ It’s same” Karam rolled his eyes and look weird to changmin whereas Changmin laugh so happily again.

 

“ Aish, I cant believe it”

 

“ Believe what?”

 

“ You talked, so much and uncool! You look so normal”

 

“ what?”

 

“ You always put ‘Don’t talk to me’ aura at school and we think it must be hard to talk to you”

 

“ sorry”

 

“ You always put your Ice prince aura!” mock Karam.

 

“ I’m not”

 

“ Yes you are” giggled Karam.

 

“ I’m not Karagom”

 

“ Ya! I’m not Karagom”

 

“ Yes you are Karagom. “

 

“ I’m Nooottt”

 

“ Then You are Karamal" (*Mal= horse)

 

“ No”

 

“ Karasae~” (*sae= Bird)

 

“ Shim Changmin, stop. You-are-not-funny!” said Karam to Changmin “ Aish, I forgot something important. I must go now… bye!”  after say goodbye to Changmin, Karam immediately run. Whereas Changmin can only smiling look at Karam. they didn’t aware if someone is paying attention to them.

 

 

 

 

 After parting with Changmin Karam immediately headed to mall  and look for the train miniature for their father’s gift.

 

 

When Karam find the miniature he smiled o happy, but his face is turn to pale when he see the price of the miniature is different from the brochures. Then Karam take his wallet and count his money. Hope the money is enough to pay the miniatures.

 

Karam finished counting the money that he had and ready to pay the miniature but when he wants to take it, someone already been picked it up and prepare to pay it.

 

 

“ I’m taking this “ said the man to the cashier, and Karam cut it.

 

“ I want one like this too”

 

“ ah I’m sorry, this is the last one” the cashier said.

 

“ But I looked it first”

 

“ Ah you--- “ the man look at Karam face and greet him. When Karam realize who’s that man he widen his eyes.

 

“ Crap, Jung Yunho” he thought. He remembered last time when he ran out the Lunch Tray for his sister, Jung Yunho gave him his tray. And now, he face Jung Yunho again when he want to buy present for their dad.

 

“ what coincidence “ smiled Yunho.

 

 

ALLY OF JUSTICE

 

 

“ So you are Jaejoong-ssi brother” Yunho and Karam was walking to the park near the mall. Karam didn’t know what he want to do when Yunho speak to him so he just tell him about his brother.

 

“ Yes, this kind of coincidence does happen sometimes, “

 

“ Yes you can say that”

 

“ Here “ Yunho give Karam the miniatures, Karam shakes his heads and  reject it kindly.

 

“ You gave me the flower tray last time so I won’t take this one”

 

“ But…”

 

“ It’s all right” Karam walked toward the bench that he found and sit there. “ Hyung and I just wanted to give it to our dad because today his birthday. He want to make him happy by giving him something that he likes but we think we must change our idea now”

 

“ Ah I see” reply Yunho while walked closer to Karam and sit beside him “ Jaejoong-ssi, really thinking about his father”

 

“ No, that’s not….”

 

“ Your father is lucky, I bought this for my sister but I don’t know she will like it or no. She looked so down now so I wanted to give her something and make her happy. “ Yunho smiled when he talk about his sister, “ But I think I must buying some girly things for her, so here take this, give it to your father”

 

“ But, Mr. Jung—“

 

“ Just take it, and call me Yunho-hyung.  You make me look so old just now”

 

“ Yunho-hyung… you are really good person, “

 

“ But I’m not good person”

 

“ Yes you are!” smiled Karam “ I’m glad you wont be a prey because it look like hyung want to give up now”

 

“ Hm, prey?”

 

“ eoh, nothing. Then, I’ll take this”

 

 

*****

 

 

Yunho was walking with the brown envelop in his hand. He was searching for Yoochun.

 

 

“ Kim Junsu-ssi?” called him to Junsu when he can’t find Yoochun on his seats. Whereas Junsu smiled so sweetly now.

 

“ Yes”

 

“ I brought the document for international conference tomorrow, where is chief yoochun?”

 

“ He went to the hospital to check-up because of his stomachache “ said Junsu, didn’t forget to give Yunho smile. “ I’ll take it and give it to Chief Yoochun”

 

“ oh okay, thanks Kim Junsu-ssi”

 

“ Yes, do you need anything again? ”

 

“ No, just it Thank you” Yunho reply it kindly, while Jaejoong since he saw Yunho entered their office room and asking for Yoochun can’t stop look at Yunho and Junsu. He nods his head when he heard Yunho say thank you to Junsu and want to back to their rooms.

 

 

When Yunho was about to walk out, a middle-aged women walk in and searching Jaejoong and it makes Yunho stop his way.

 

 

“ Oh madame” greet Kim Junsu

 

“ Junsu-ya~ who is Kim Jaejoong?” said the woman.

 

“ Jaejoong-ssi is – “ Junsu reply it while pointing to Jaejoong who looks busy with his MacBook and the woman smiled to Junsu and walked towards Jaejoong with Yunho who still look at the woman, he is curious what would the woman do to Jaejoong, so do the other staff .

 

“ Kim Jaejoong-ssi?” the woman called Jaejoong.

 

“ Yes?” reply Jaejoong while wake up from his seat and look at the woman. The woman smiled widely to him and take Jaejoong’s hand.

 

“ Kim Jaejoong-ssi Thank you so much” she said, make Junsu, Yunho and the other surprised. “ I heard you advised my son to go to the hospital “

 

“ Yes, so?”

 

“ Uh thank you so much Jaejoong-ssi you saved my son’s life. Doctor found tumor on his colon and they already cured it before the tumor change to cancer” Yoochun’s mom stop his words and look around. While Yunho, he still look at Yoochun’s mom and Jaejoong.

 

“ My son said he finally understood the important of health after being hospitalized and he said don’t force yourself to work overtime. “ she tell it to all of staff. “ And Jaejoong-ssi, I really wanted to thank you no matter what, you saved my son’s life. Allow me to excuse myself”

 

Jaejoong nods his head and back to his seats when Yoochun mom walking out the room. Junsu so pissed off now when he heard Yoochun’s mom praised Jaejoong whereas Yunho look so amazed to Jaejoong.

 

“ Wow Jaejoong-ssi you are the only one who can advised chief Yochun to going to the hospital “ said Minwoo who praised Jaejoong, and Jaejoong smiled to him.

 

“ You are really amazing Jaejoong-ssi” add Siwan.

 

“ Yes, you are so amazing you can make us to work efficiently and didn’t woked overtime!”

 

“ Yes, and now lets go back to work “ Jaejoong reply it calmly.

 

 

 

My brother’s wickedness brought happiness to others again. And It helped to add his reputation as an ally of justice.

 

 

Jaejoong taking some proposals on his desk and walked out of the room. When he see Yunho he bow his body and continue to walk. For a minute Yunho can’t think anything and when he saw Jaejoong already leaved the room, he run after Jaejoong.

 

 

“ Kim Jaejoong-ssi” He called Jaejoong

 

“ Yes? Jung Yunho-ssi”

 

" Kim Jaejoong-ssi... Are you free tonight?"

 

" If it's about work I’m always free "

 

" ah, no... ehm it's... that's not it"

 

" If its not about work, so? "

 

" If it's all right with you if i take you out to dinner tonight?"

 

 

Jaejoong  was shocked when he heard the yunho convinces her to go up to unknowingly dropped a proposal that he take it. Yunho who see jaejoong dropped his proposal immediately helped him to the collect and give it at jaejoong who still  looks  so surprised with his invitation.

 

 

" WHAT? Jung Yunho invite me for dinner?!!" Jaejoong thought.

 

“ It’s okay if you can’t… Maybe—“

 

“ Ah no, no it’s okay. I have free time tonight”

 

“ Really?” said Yunho happily and Jaejoong smiled to him.

 

“ Yes”

 

“ Ah, so… I will wait you in  Five Stars d’oeuvres at 7 p.m”

 

ALLY OF JUSTICE

 

 

“ it has been so long since I had a birthday party”

 

“ Yes honey, last time in your party turn to speed eating concest who make Karam sick for a week” Heechul reply Hangeng words with his smile as he waiting Hangeng to serve the food.

 

“ Yes, haha… ah Karam thanks for this gift” said Hangeng, he was so happy when he saw Karam gave him A Train miniature for his gift.  Karam nod his head so happy along with Jaejoong who was going to the living room.

 

Jaejoong looks really neat tonight, he wears his best clothes that he had and put some hair do.

 

“ ah Jaejoong thanks” Said Hangeng to his first son,  “Bullet train is so limited”

 

“ Why are you dressed up?” asked Heechul.

 

“ You don’t need to do it just for my birthday Jaejoong-ah”

 

“ What do you mean Hangeng? I have date”

 

“ Date?” Said Karam and Hangeng in the same time.

 

“ Yes~ with Jung Yunho in five stars! Is it great? And ah, Hangeng Happy birthday. I’m going now ”

 

“ Take care~”

 

“ NO! a kind people like Jung Yunho shouldn’t be my brother’s prey!” yelled him. He decide to run to the restaurant and hope he will arrived before Jaejoong. While his father, he just can called Karam’s name hope his son back to his place and spent his birthday together.

 

 

But Karam didn’t came back.

 

 

“ Honey, you still have next year’s birthday

 

ALLY OF JUSTICE

 

 

“ A nice person shouldn’t be my brother’s prey. Definitely NOT!”

 

 

Karam reached the restaurant and immediately walked towards yunho. In his mind he remember all of Yunho kindness and he won’t him end up with his wicked brother. He want to stop it, he will tell Yunho about Jaejoong’s real nature.

 

 

“ Yunho-hyung…” Called him

 

“ Oh, Karam-ah”

 

“ My hyung, “ he start to talked, he put his hand on the table and look at Yunho’s eyes deeply “ My hyung, Jaejoong hyung—“

 

“ Yes?”

 

 

 

“ Please take care of him for me”

 

 

“ Mwo?”

 

 

 

 

And Karam change his mind in the last time when he heard his father’s voice who talked to him that his brother will leaved soon when he married with someone.

 

 

 

“ Please take care Jaejoong hyung” Smiled Karam.

 

“ Yes”

 

 

 

And Karam say his goodbye to Yunho. He was so hopeless now. He already used Yunho to kick out his brother from their house.

 

 

The younger brother realized, just like his older brother. Dark blood might be flowing in his veins.

 

 

 

His brother’s love end up wonderfully. When his brother’s boyfriend, Jung Yunho, saw his sleeping during the concert he thought that Jaejoong was lovable because he was tired from working hard. Yunho was touched when he saw Jaejoong crying infront of the picture of the crying kids when he visited his senpai exhibition.

 

And when he saw Jaejoong in the beach, he was so touched when Jaejoong being straightforward about the wrongdoings.

 

 

“ Jaejoong stole my heart with his kindness”

 

 

That’s what he said to the younger brother.

 

How strong could my brother’s luck be? I only could wonder about it. 

 

And the younger brother’s luck is the worst ever.

 

 

To Be Continued.

 

 

 

Next chapter in Ally of Justice - Stage 8: Wonderful Date!

 

 

" I have date with Yunho"

 

" So? "

 

" Prepared lunch for us, why you asking that? "

 

" But hyung, isn't it should be you who prepare all of them? "

 

" Of course not. i must going to the hairstylist and shopping, they have big sale for this week"

 

" Oh hyung please not again..."

 

 

 

A/N: So, Yunho and Jaejoong already in relationship and it was due Karam help and his luck xD. Next chapter will be YunJae's day. they will spent their day to dating. hope you look forward for it.

 

 

 

Regards,

 

CrimsonMeester