The Wake

Bring It On, Ben Ben

                                                                              Author's POV

"...............what happen.......to the.......baby?..............." said Suuny.

"We almost lot the baby, but good thing the baby is okay."

"Sigh...........I got scared for a second............." said Hyosung.

"A baby................." Kris got confused about the situation. 

"Can we see her?.........." asked Hana.

"For now, only one can see her since she's sleeping. It's a good thing that her baby is fine because most of the time other women who were in her situation had lost it. That baby is a fighter right there, I can say.........."

"Ohhh.........Kamsamida, doctor..........." The doctor walked away as everyone was bowing to the doctor. Everyone started to look at Kris simultaneously. Sophie had came at that time.

"Yah...........how's (your name) the baby?........."

"Okay............what baby?.............." The girls, even Hyunseung started to become awkward since they didn't know how to say it.

"How does Hyunseung even know about this situation?.........."

"Because Hyuna had told me about it." All of EXO and BAP looked at Hyuna.

"What?......... She told me because after she had visited Sophie." Then they started to look at Sophie.

"Sigh.............fine........I had found the day before I had told (your name). I gave a call to her the next day and Secret and Girls' Generation suddenly visited me when I was calling (your name)."

"Oh yeah.........babe. Why didn't you tell me about this?~~~~" 

"How am I supposed to tell you when I promised (your name) not to tell you or the others?" said Jieun.

Then all the girls faced Kris and said this at the same time. "What are you standing there for?! Go inside, you pabo and her and your baby!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kris just stand there shocked for a while, while the rest of the guys started laugh.

"Hah, Kris hyung just got owned!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Shut up, Baekhyun." said all the girls, which made the rest of the guys, even Kris laughed.

     As Kris was entering the room, he saw you were laying on the bed sleeping peacefully.

nxt-new-rendering-660x495.jpg(even though we don't have these hospital rooms yet, it's still looks awesome...........)

He slowly approach you and sat on the side of the bed. He started to hold your hand cupped your face with his other hand.

"Pabo-yah...........why didn't you tell me in the first place................." Kris was trying to fight his tears as he was leaning in to close the gaps between you and him. After he kissed you, which you lips became swollen and bitten by Kris, Kris started to say something to the baby as he was putting his head on your stomach."Baby........can you hear me?............Mianhe......that I wasn't here for you ever since you started to grow in your omma's stomach..........I'll protect you and omma..........from now on......"

    After a week since you here in the hospital, you didn't wake up, which everyone started to wonder when you'll wake up since it made all of them worry. As Kris and s were on their way to your room, they opened the door and all of them saw you starting to walk out of your bed.

"Guys...........is it me........or is she really awake?................"asked Kris.

"Yah!!!!!!!! Why are you guys staring at me as if I'm a ghost or something?!?!?!?!?!" As Suho and D.O were calling for the doctor, Kris was about to walk over to you and give a kiss, but Tao had pushed him to the side and hugged your waist, while his  head is on your stomach when he squat down.

"(your name)!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~Why did it take you this long to wake up, right baby?~~~~~~~~~"

"YAH, HUANG ZITAO!!!!!! Get off of her!!!!!!!! That's my babe your hugging." As Kris was trying to get him off of you, you just stood there and laughed as Kris was hugging you waist really tight.

"Yah........... what's the com-"

"Annyeong, Tiffany............." Tiffany started to run up to you and cried as she pushed off Kris........again............

"YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why the hell is everyone pushing me off!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Shush it, Kris. We're at a hospital..........." said Jessica.

"Damn it you bad girl...........why did you fu-"

"Aye, aye............Tiffany...........remember..........the baby?......" Said Seohyun. Tiffany just paused for a second and the remember that you had a baby inside of you and started to talk to your baby.

"Mianhe, baby~~~~~~~~~Auntie Tiffany didn't mean to do that~~~~~~~~~" You laughed at the situation as you walked back to the bed, but this time Kris quickly ran up to you and gave you a back hug as you were sitting down on you bed facing everyone else.

"Oh yeah............where's BAP and Secret?"

"They have to work and told me that they'll visit you later in the afternoon."

"Ohhhhhhhhh..................." Then Sophie came in.

"Yah,(your name). Now you finally decided to wake up............"

"Hehe............mian............."

"Ohhh, whatever...........Anyway..........." Sophie started to look on the clipboard. "You can get of the hospital in two days."

"Awwww..............that long?.............."

"Yah.............that's what you get for risking your life............"

"True..................."

"Good thing the baby is a strong fighter because I would have seriously killed you for doing that........."

"Oops...............anyway, how's your boyfriend~~~~~~~~~~~~~"

Sophie started to blush. "Shut up and just get some rest........." Sophie then just rushed out of the door.

"Haha.......still the same as usual." As the rest of the boys were sitting down on the couch or on the floor, Tao still decided to lean on your shoulder.

"(your name)~~~~~~~~~~~did you know that I had to deal with this hyung because you had been ignoring him for so long~~~~~~~~~~"

"Yah, Huang Zitao!!!!!!!! Wh-"

"Awwwwwww, sorry that you had to deal with this giant Ben Ben here~~~~" You patted Tao's head, but Kris got jealous which he grabbed you wrist and pulled you to his side, almost made Tao fell off of you.

"Yah,...........since when did I say that you can look at other men?"

"Since when did you become a big baby about everything?~~~~~~" You tilted your head to the side and everyone else laughed.

"...................good thing I love you or else.............."

"Or else what?....................."

"Ugh...........nevermind............."

"Hah, hyung."

"Shut up, Chanyeol." Everyone started to talk about their day and events that you missed when you were still sleeping. As all of them but Kris left, you turned to Kris.

"Yah.............don't you have work, mister?..........."

Kris leaned into you for hug and whisper something to you ear. "But your more important to me.........."

"Aish, did you become this cheesy because of Baekhyun or Xiumin?..............." The both of you just smiled at each other. "Yah.........what about Violet?.............Where is she?......"

"Don't worry about that...........she's somewhere far from here and somewhere that she'll never intrude us again." All you did was just hug Kris. After you broke the hug, you decided to turn on the TV but something caught both of your attentions. 

    Big News: Violet, the model icon that all men adore is arrested for 12 years for kidnapping (your name)​, Kris's lover and wife. And yes, the Kris we're talking about is the one who owns the Eternal Dragon Co. Violet had lied to the public that she and Kris are in a relationship, but it just looks like she was jealous that Kris was with another woman. Shame on her............The one who caught her vicious acts were Hyuna, Hyunseung and shockingly...........L.Joe......

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" you and Kris said it at the same time.

   L.Joe, who didn't know about the situation at first had became suspicious after he had recorded everything that Violet had planned in the first place. Since we can't give you the information about what Violet has said, the basic summary was to kill Miss (your name)​ and good thing she's safe and resting at the hosptial right now. We hope that she's feeling better now. Violet is being sent somewhere else to be arresrted for a concern that she might come back again. What's more shocking is that she will be sent to a mental hospital due to her being in denial that she has been for 7 years ever since she met Kris. That's all the news for now. We'll be bck after the commercial ends.

"What.............did.......we............just saw................."

"I have no idea, babe..........."

"Yah.........since when did I let yo-" Suddenly, Kris started to kneel in front of you and took this from his pocket:

99d3dddc4344c0eb7eb14cd525f1ce79.jpg

"Kris...............what are you.............."

"I know that.............we didn't have a good relationship from the past......but.............I actually do want it to work between us.........." You were about to cry. "I know....that...............I should have been good to you and tell you the truth in the beginning in high school................but..............I was really immature back then............after you left...........my heart started to hurt because...............I was going to confess to you and I..............I just bullied you at that time since that was the only way that I............can get your attention............."

"Kris..................."

"After you left..................my heart started to hurt...............and I was thinking about you like crazy (your name)............I didn't look at other women since all I thought about was you.........all day..............I wished that I could go back in time and changed what I did before...........but I knew that I was too late..............." Kris started to look at your eyes deeply. ".........but when you came back........I felt so happy that................I didn't know what to do since I...............I thought I was dreaming or something...................and from that day, I decided to be true about myself, proving to you that I.........do really love you..........from that day on so on...........even though there were some sh-...........crappy stuff happening.........but...........all I want to do is to spend my life with you............." You cried at that time. "............will you marry me,(your name)?................." You just even cried harder, which freaked out Kris as he got up and tried to comfort you. "Y-yah.........."

"You pabo................." You just tip-toed and gave Kris a kiss. At first, he was shocked, but eventually kissed you back. On the other hand, when Secret and BAP was about to enter the room, they all saw you and Kris and Zelo was about to say something until Jongup and Hana had pushed the makene out of the room and they closed the door.

"Yah, what was that for?..........."

"Shut up and don't ruin the moment for them, makene.........." said the rest of them together.

However, you and Kris heard everything outside. "Yah, that was embarrassing.........."

"Well not anymore since you're mine now~~~~~~~~~~~~~~" Before you walked away, Kris picked you up and spun you around for a while, but he fell on the bed.

"Yah..........why did you do that. You're scaring the baby.............."

"Oops mianhe, baby............" as he slid the ring on your left ring finger.