What Happen to the Baby?................

Bring It On, Ben Ben

                                                                               Kris's POV

    Did I hear this right?.........................Violet, the one who ing broke my heart and ruined my life is my sister?!?!?!?!?!?!?! How's that even in-.................................my father..........ugh......why did he even did that in the first place?..............Why did he even leave his ex and then be with my mother not knowing that he had another child?............

                                                                                Your POV

        As everyone else was trying to figure out how the Violet and Kris are related, I was thinking about the day that I heard the news from Hyuna.

                                                                                                ~~~~~Flashback~~~~~

      On the day that I was at D.O's restaurant with EXO and the Girls' Generation, I had received a call from Hyuna and had walked away from the group.

"Hey, Hyuna. Wassup?"

"YAH,(your name)!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE WHAT I FOUND OUT ABOUT VIOLET!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I pulled away from my phone since her screaming almost made me deaf and the went back to answer her call.

"Yah!!!!!!!!! Don't scream at me like that and just tell me already!!!!!!!!!!"

"Violet is Kris's sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! HOW'S THAT EVEN ING POSSIBLE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

"Well, from what I see in her diary that I found in her room, she found out the truth on the day before she broke up with Kris. She became in denial after that happened and started to pretend that it never happened. But she was eventually cheating on Kris and Yongguk at that time though"

"Of course, as usual..............." I was about to respond to Hyuna until I heard the others complain about something. "Yah, I got to go now. I don't want the others to know that I have been gone for a quite while."

"Okay, then. Annyeong~~~~~~~~~~" After I hung up, I started to walk back at the table and acted as if nothing had happened until I heard Violet said, "He's Kris Wu. He's my boyfriend." I started to get pissed off and just walked out of the restaurant. As I was walking down the stairs, I heard Taeyeon calling me.

"Yah,(your name), Gwenchanha?"

"Yeah..........I think so.........." I started to lean on the wall since I felt like I was about to faint or something. "I'm just going to head back home now. Tell the others that I'm not feeling good today."

"Arraso, (your name)." I started to walk back home since the restaurant isn't that far from my house. As I was going to open the door, I just remembered that I forgot my purse at home. Great........... However, good thing my grandparents told me that the spare keys are in the doorbell that harabunim made, which I thought it's weird and smart at the same time since putting it under the rug or in a rock is to common now. As I entered the house and closed the door, I took off my heels and just walked in the living room. All I wanted is to forget about what just happened today since I'm too pissed about everything. I was going to take a short nap until I heard someone knocked my door. I slowly walked to the door and opened it, which made the girls jumped.

"Yah!!!!!!!!!!!!(your name). Why didn't you open the door in the first place?!?!?!?!?!?!"

"Hehe..........mianhe, Jessica." As they all came into the living room, I sat on the couch with my hands covering my face.

"(your name).............I know what you just heard today is..............shocking, but Kris is going to do something about it."

"That's not what I'm worried about, Tiffany." Everyone started to look at me as if I was sick or something.

"Yah, why aren't you worried about it?!?!?!?!?!?! That is trying to steal your man!!!!!!!!"

"But the worse thing is that it's her brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" just got serious and I told them everything that Hyuna told me on the phone. As soon as I finished what I said, I heard another knock on the door and assumed it was Kris, but good thing it was Secret. They all saw me that I looked pissed off and I told them everything as we all waked to the living room. They all even promised me that they wouldn't tell anyone about this secret. I mostly avoided Kris because if I bump into him every time, I just want to tell him the truth...........

                                                                                          ~~~~~Flashback Ends~~~~~

"Is that why you were avowing me the whole time............because you know the truth, (your name)?............." All I did was just nodded my head.

                                                                                                      Author's POV

      Everything started to click in Kris's mind of why you were avoiding him after that day. Suddenly, Violet was about to attack you, but managed to dodge it on time. Since the girls knew that you're pregnant, they all helped you fight against Violet, which on the other hand Yongguk's mind and Kris's mind had the same thought: My babe looks ing hot when she fights. As the fight continues on, you had to stop for a short break at times since your baby didn't let you move around freely as you were able to before and you started to get some stomach pains. Mianhe, baby..........just endure it a little longer...... But then you saw Hyuna being knocked out by Violet and was about to get shot from her, until someone else had blocked her. It turned out to be you since you were the closest to Hyuna.

"...........(your name)................" You started to fall on the ground, but Hyuna had caught you on time. Hyuna saw blood coming out of your right shoulder blade, which Kris and Secret started to run up to you.

"(your name)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Everyone else but Violet said it at the same time. At that moment, Violet started to back away, couldn't believe what she has done.

"Yah!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't worry, babe. Help is on the way." Hyuna started to get mad, which he and Secret started to run up to Violet and started to attack her. "Yah, hurry and call for ambulance!!!!!!! Ppali!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Some of the guys had went outside, which a good thing that the FBI had came in on time. L.Joe started to walk slowly towards to you. L.Joe was about to reach out to touch you face until Kris said something.

"Don't.touch.her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"It's...........okay.................Kris..........." Kris started to look at you and you gave him a weak smile. "L.Joe.......I know that Violet had just dragged.............you in this situation.............ahh.......since she wanted Kris back............ahhh........."

"Mianhe,(your name)..................."

"...........a-anyi............ it's not your fault that you were in this situation........ahhhhh...........Kris..............don't blame him on it............hmm?................" All Kris did was just nodded while looking at you with tears.

"Babe.................don't say anymore................" Kris started to cry more with a shaky voice. You were going to respond, but you out at that time.

"(your name)..........don't sleep........wake up................(your name)..............(your name) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kris heard the ambulance outside and started to carry you out, followed by Violet who's captured by the FBI.

     At the hospital, everyone started to either pacing back and forth or crying. At that time, Girls' Generation started to appear and everyone looked at their direction.

"Yah............where's (your name)?..............." Everyone didn't say a word, which caused Sunny to break down after asking them. After 2 hours of the surgery, the doctor had came out.

"Doctor......how's (your name)..............and the baby?................."

"Baby?!?!?!?!" said all the guys but Hyunseung in unison.

"Sigh............... good thing we had saved Miss (your name) and about the baby............"

"..................what happen.........to the baby................"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                            Wait for the next chapter to know what will happen to the baby!!!