The Next Day

Bring It On, Ben Ben

                                                                           Author's POV

        You, along with Yuri and Hyoyeon, stopped walking after you saw someone being beaten by another person. As the man who walked pass by the three of you, you suddenly noticed who it was.

"Ben Ben?..............." He was laying on the floor with a bottle in his right hand and his face is a little bruised up from the beating he got. You slowly walked over to him and Kris was mumbling random words due to the many alcohol drinks he had consumed everyday after you started to ignore him. Kris looked up and saw you.

"(your name).........................."Kris got up and started to lean on you, which almost caused you to fall over. "(your name)................hehe.............I........(burps).........miss you so ing much.........." and Kris starts to hug your waist tighter.

"Ugh, why did I have to bump into this drunk-head here...................." You couldn't stand properly due to the weight that Kris had put on you. "Why are you even a giant?..................Aish, you're killing me....... Yah, Yuri, Hyoyeon............." as you turned around, you noticed that they both were gone. "Ugh..............." You helped Kris and started to walk out of the bar. As you were walking out, the rest of the girls had noticed you and Kris.

"Yah, Jessica. Don't you think it's a bad idea for (your name)?"

"It's okay, Jieun.......... (your name) shouldn't have to deal with the mess that Violet had made..........."

"Sigh.............. now I'm just wondering what will happen to (your name).........."

"You know............." Sooyoung then smirked.

"YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT IN FRONT OF SEOHYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Why are you draggin me in here?............... I'm old enough to know this already..............."

                                                                             ~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~

To: Taeyeon

From: Baekhyun

      Yah, nonna. Kris hyung is out of control and we can't stop him from drinking everyday after (your namestarted to ignore him. Ottokei...............he's going to kill himself with the amount of beers he keeps on having.............

After Taeyeon had saw the message, she told the rest of the girls and Jieun, but didn't want to tell you since you won't meet him. And.............that's the reason why they dragged you to this 

            As you got outside, you started to call for a taxi since you didn't drive to the bar. Throughout the ride, Kris tries to hug you tighter, which made you a bit uncomfortable since there was the taxi driver and you wished Kris wasn't so freaking drunk. After you had arrived and paid your fees, you helped Kris walk to your place, even though he walks weirdly. As soon as you got into you house, Kirs started to hug you really tight.

"(your name)............" You tried to push him away for you, but Kris just hugged you like he was giving you a bear hug. Kris started to place his head on the crook of your neck and you tried to push him off, but he just started to kiss you there. You honestly wanted his kiss, but it just made you feel uncomfortable because Violet just popped out of your mind out of nowhere.

"Kris-ah.........stop it.........." You tried you push him away, but he pushed your to the wall and kissed on your lips. You tried your best to push him away from you with all the strength you had, but Kris just deepened the kiss even more. Your body soon had gave up and started to kiss him back. The simple kiss went from making out to.........you know..............that part............. Even though you guys were all over the place (not really though), Kris didn't really give a and you guys had a rough night...........if you know what I mean...............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            The next day, you woke up early as you were lying on Kris's bare chest. You looked up and saw Kris still sleeping peacefully as you his hair. You suddenly started to remember what the both of you had done and you just grabbed a shirt (Kris's shirt to be specifically) and went to grab your work clothes before heading to shower. You took a quick shower since you didn't want Kris to see you and you wore this:

3116403_00Ariadna.jpg?1371754570

Aaliyah-Light-Pink-Womens-Fashion.jpg

      You made breakfast for yourself and some for Kris before leaving the house as when you arrived to the company, you put hella make up to cover the bruises on you neck after what happened last night so people wouldn't look at you weirdly. Gosh........ what have I gotten myself into...................

      On the other hand, Kris woke up about ten minutes after you left. He slowly woke up as he covered his eyes with one of his hands from the bright lights from the window. 

"Mmmm.............where the am I?..........." Kris slowly opened his eyes and realized he wasn't in his room and was in the bed . "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE DID I DO LAST NIGHT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He looked around the room and noticed a picture on the night stand. As Kris looked at the picture, he then realized that he was in your room as soon as he saw your face. Never mind then................. gosh wish I wasn't drunk so I could actually know the whole thing............ And he just stayed a your place for a while............. and he also ate the breakfast you made for him as he was strolling in your house.

      In your office, you were trying to focus on your work, but the memories about last night just appeared in your mind out of nowhere. 

You just slumped on your chair. "Why the hell am I thinking about it.............AISH.........." As you went back to work, Kris just came in your office and walked over next to you. 

"Morning beautiful~~~~~~~~~" He was about to give you a kiss, but you jumped out of your seat since you got a little shocked that he was next to you out of nowhere.

"Yah, what the are you talking about?"

Kris just walked closer to you as his hand s around  your waist as he whispered in your ear. "You know what I'm talking about......."

You just pushed him away and pretended to not know what he's talking about. "What the are you trying to say?"

"Awwwwwwww.............. guess my babe is embarrassed to talk about it her, huh? Should we take it somewhere else?......" Kris said it n a deep low voice as he tried to kiss you, which you managed to push him away and walk out of your office.

"Sigh......... you're just being ridiculous................" As you were walking to the elevator for a meeting, you had bumped into Jieun and Girls' Generation.

"Hey, (your name). How'-" you just started to walk faster to the elevator since you heard Kris coming. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DID I EVEN BRING HIM TO MY PLACE FROM THE BEGINNING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!