It Hurts

Bring It On, Ben Ben

                                                                              Author's POV

       It has been weeks since you started to avoid Kris and it killed you every time that you can't get to be by his side to comfort him and forget the whole mess that Violet made, even though you know the reason behind the fuss she's making.............. Every day when you go to work, you would see Kris looking tired as and his dark circles are worse than Tao's dark circles. Sometimes when you pass by him, you can tell that his face is a little pale than usual and his eyes are a little red, probably from the lack of sleep that he has after the situation that Violet made during her interview. Day after day, Kris comes to work tired and lifeless after drinking every single day at night to make something stop his pain in his heart going on since ou weren't thre by his side. Even the EXO members tried to stop him drinking out of his mind until he kills his brain since it's their hangout place ever since all the members started to drink. The EXO members wanted to tell you about it, but every time they see you, you just ignore them and walk faster. Since after the day you started to ignore Kris, Jieun and the rest of SNSD tries to comfort you since you also miss him everyday. However, Sooyoung decided on something. 

"Yah, (your name)!!!!!!!!!! Since you keep having that look on your face ever since you started to ignore Kris, you should go out have some fun with us and forget about this whole ery mess............."

"I don't wanna go out.............. clubs aren't my thing............"

"Oh come on, (your name)!!!!!!!!!!! Ever since you started to ignore Kris, you not like yourself and-" then Sunny cut off Yonna's sentence. "You should go out and relax!!!!!!!!!!!!" When you were about to say no, all the girls started to beg you and whine because they think that you were just making an excuse to leavethem so that you would just go home and cry about Kris, even though you just go back home and either chug a gallon of ice cream or sleep off about what just happened.

"FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!But you better not make me go all crazy with you guys.................." Everyone started to celebrate and immediately dragged you to SNSD's home and head straight to their closest: 

Dream-Closet.jpg

katie-b-realty-dream-closet-orange-count

"Holy ........... I didn't know you guys had a cloest like this big...................."

"Haha cause there's a lot of people living in this house, Jieun and plus we would share clothes.............sometimes............" Jieun just nodded her head after hearing Taeyeon's explaination. 

"Come on, Jieun. You're going with us, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Do I have to, Jessica?~~~~~~~~~~~" Jieun started to whine. Everyone else just gave Jieun the what-do-you-think look. As everyone of you were getting dressed, you decided to wear this outfit: 

ptrug7-l-610x610-skirt-blue-black-gold-s

       As all of you were heading to the club and went in since you guys got the VIP passes, everyone else were having fun, while you just looked around the area. You saw people dancing the heck out at the dance floor and girls either grinding on the guys or making out with them at the corner. You didn't feel really comfortable about it since it made you tink about Violet and Kris, despite the fact that Violet was just being a . As some of the girls were at the dance floor, you stayed at the bar booth with Jieun, Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Sunny since you guys didn't feel like dancing out there. As you guys were chatting and having fun, the rest came back tired and drank. After a couple of drinks or so, you were heading to the bathroom with Yuri and Hyoyeon while talking and laughing with each other until you found someone being beaten by another person.