Being Avoid

Bring It On, Ben Ben

                                                                                  Author's POV

             After you received a message from some random person, you didn't know what to do since the photo of Kris and Violet just caused to feel confuse and there was a huge pain to your heart. You looked up and saw Kris standing in your office.

"Jagi-ah, gwaenchanh-a?"

"I.......... I need some fresh air. Excuse me for a second." You walked out, holding your tears while heading to the elevator. When Kris saw you walked away, he felt something weird was going on with you and decided to catch up to you, but the doors had already closed when he saw you. Kris started to panic a bit and took the stairs. You pressed the button above the floor you were on and then pressed the first floor. You decided to call girls since you were feeling trapped a bit.

Jessica: Ohhhh,(your name)!!!!! 

(your name): Jessica..........

Tiffany: Yah!!!!!, why do you sound so depress, (your name)?​................. 

(your name): U-unnie........... I-........ (starts to sob a little) are you guys at the company?.........

Taeyeon: Ne, we're with the other Exo members but Kris.......

You weren't able to hold your tears back and sobbed a little louder

Yuri: (your name), what happen?!?!?!?!?!?!

(your name): Just...............just pick me up at the elevator and............. You hung up at that time since you couldn't finish your words. As you got to the first floor, you saw the girls waiting for you.

Sunny started to run up to you and held your shoulders "(your name)-ah what happen?" 

"Let's just get out of here........." 

"(your name)............" 

"Jeh-bahl............ let's leave before............" and you started to sob a little louder. The girls immediately brought you to their car, which at the same time is when Kris came out of the elevator. When Kris saw you, he was about to run up to you, but Chanyeol stopped him.

"Yah, Chanyeol!!!!!!!! What the are you doing?!?!?!?!!?!?!?" Kris screamed loud enough for the other members to hear. 

"It's best if you let her calm down, Kris........"

"Why should I, Luhan hyung?!?!?!?!?!?!?!.................."

"Do you want her to see her being hurt because of what that did?.............."

"What do you mean, D.O....................."

"Let's go back to your office and we'll tell you everything, hyung............" Chen patted on Kris's left shoulder before he went to the elevator.

           As you were in SNSD's practice dance room, you told them everything and even show them the picture that you got, which you knew it was most likely to be Violet. At the same time, Jieun came in and ran up to you.

" (your name)!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the hell happened..........."

You didn't say anything and Hyoyeon just gave Jieun the phone. When Jieun saw the picture, she fell beside you.

"Aish,............. that is taking this  way too far from what we thought it would go........" said Taeyeon.

"Yah, (your name)............. can you handle this?............."

"Well,................. I started this plan, Seohyun............. The show must go on.............." Everyone just stayed silence because it was hard for you to through the   that Violet made.

"Ottokei-you............. it's just making things harder for you and Kris,  (your name)-ah........."

"I know, Jieun-ah........... I just have to keep the act until it's the right time............."

" (your name)............... but why can-"

"It's okay, Sooyoung- ah............. Let's just keep this plan going............" All the girls just did was staying salience and comforting you. Throughout the day, you stayed in their dance practice and Sunny received a call from Suho. 

"Sunny nonna, how's  (your name)?.............."

"She's not handling well after the picture that she got from someone......."

"What picture?................" The other EXO members started to become shock a bit after what Suho said. 

"Sigh...................... It's a picture of Kris and................that .............in bed........................"

"MWOH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Suho started to glare at Kris.

"Yeah.......... and she said that she doesn't want to see anybody else besides us and Jieun................for now......."

"Arraso..........I'll call you later......................." As soon as Suho hung up, B.A.P. barged in while Mrs.Siu told them that they shouldn't be here. 

"It's okay, Mrs.Siu. You can leave now." When Mrs.Siu left the room, Yongguk started to punch Kris at his jaw, while the rest of B.A.P. members tried to stop Yongguk. 

"What the ?!?!?!?!" Kris was about to fight back, but all of the EXO members held him back.

"That picture................that  (your name) got was when you were with Violet.............." Jonggup told him calmly as possible, even though he's clenching his fist in anger. At that moment, Kris fell on his knees.

"All I can tell you is that...................I know  (your name) is in much pain right now..............." Zelo was about to say something, but Daehyun held on Zelo's right shoulder and shook his head. All Zelo just did was sighed and backed away. Kris stayed like that for a while, feeling lifeless without you by his side to comfort him and feel your touch................ What am I if i don't have you besides me,  (your name)​..........................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      The next day, you went to work and tried to be your normal self, but once you saw Kris walking towards you, you immediately walked faster when Kris tried to talk to you. Mianhe Kris.............. but just wait a little longer............. Out of nowhere, tears started to form in your eyes as you walked pass by Kris.............