The Shock

Bring It On, Ben Ben

                                                                                  Your POV

        Ben Ben, or should I also call him the Angry Bird, often comes to my office whenever he has time. It's kind of sweet that he does those little things like eating lunch with me in my office since I have a lot of work to do, texting me every now and then, and taking me home after work even though i told him not to since i didn't want to bother him and he looks tired after going through a load of crap that he has to deal with. Sigh........... but at least I don't see that Violet around as much since I'm busy as with work. One day in the afternoon, Ben Ben the Angry Bird came in my office and talked to me cutely,......again........T_____________T 

"(your name)-ah~~~~~~~~~~ Let's go out~~~~~~~~~~" 

"Waeyou? I have tons of work left to do because you keep texting me everyday......" I started to pout.

"Mmmm........... but I wanna be with you....." he leans closer to your face. "......since I want you......." and winks.

"Yah..... we basically see each other everyday....... and don't you have work Mr. Ben Ben the Angry Bird?......"

"Yah!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~" he starts to pull my hand closer to his cheek. "Let's go out~~~~~~~~~~~" 

"Why~~~~~~~~~~~~" I started to whine back at him. "I got work to do and I don't wanna pull an all-nighter to finish all of this load of work~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"

"But you got the whole week to finish it~~~~~~~~~" 

"That's what you told me last time and stayed up for two nights just to finish all the work because of you~~~~~~~~~~"

"But you got me and I can let the other workers finish it for them~~~~~~~~~~~~~" 

"Then what about the scand-" ........ good thing I didn't say it or else that anger f his is going to explode sooner or later.......

"About what, jagi-ah?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~" he started to pout again........ Gosh how did I even fell for him?........... I was about to say something until I heard his phone ring. 

"You should get that. I'm going to be in a meeting now. Talk to you later, Ben Ben~~~~~~~" 

"Yah!!!!!!!!!!! WHY CAN'T YOU CALL ME BABE!!!!!!!!!!!" Gosh........... why is he embarassing me now........... 

                                                                               Kris's POV

       I looked at my phone and noticed it was a call from that . Why is she even ing bothering me and my life?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Either way, I didn't bother to answer her call since she has nothing to do with me. I started to receive another call, but I didn't know who the call was from since. 

"What is it now, Mrs. Siu?"

"Sir, I received a call, saying that you have a meeting in 20 minutes at the Zeus Hotel."

"Do you know who it's from?"

"No, I tried to ask the person, but that person just immediately hang up."

"Okay, arraso." Strange, that doesn't happen like that whenever I have a meeting with someone. I went out of (your name)'s office and went get my car. On my way to Zeus Hotel, I followed the receptionist to the meeting room and the chair was turned around. Once I got in the room and the door was closed, that person turned around and it was that , Violet. I was about to cuss, but Richard, the CEO of Zeus Hotel, was there. !!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate that guy also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T_____________T

"Oh, Kris, you arrived. Have a seat." I took a seat across from the and just looked away from the both of them since they both disgust me. Even though Richard hasn't done anything to me, he always tries to get me on his side in any way as possible. Today is just too far of what I expected.

"What do you want now and why is she even here?" I asked Richard while looking away from the both of them.

"She's just here because she had some type of fan sign here in our resort."

"At least it's not the Kingdom one......." I murmured under my breath. Richard started to make some vodka  since it's in the evening and I was about to refuse it but I needed something to calm me down.

"Well I should get some rest now. See you later, Kris. Bye, Richard." and she walked away. Finally............

"So............ how does it feel meeting your ex again, Kris?"

"Don't even go there, Richard!!!!!!"

"Okay, okay......... So can we talk about our plan?"

"What plan?" And there goes the talking again................. After a long talk and a sip of vodka that Richard told me, I told him that I'll think about it. As I got out, I started to feel dizzy and everything became blurry. I couldn't walk properly and the weird thing was that I never get drunk easily since I'm somewhat a pretty heavy drinker. All I see after that was pitch black.

                                                                                                        Violet's POV

        When I saw Kris coming as I turned my chair around, I tried to think of a plan on how I can lure him in to me. Still the same old Kris as he still behaves coldly towards to me after he met (your name). That just ruined my mood!!!!!! What does he even like about her that I don't have? I'm prettier than her, got more money than her, and obviously more famous than her. Why the is he even so into her?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

"What do you want now and why is she even here?" 

"She's just here because she had some type of fan sign here in our resort." He looks away from me while he talks. Ugh, why are you like this after you met (your name)?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I saw Richard making some vodka and I took the chance to take back what was mine from the first place. I took a sleeping pill from my bag since I can't have my beauty rest due to the amount of meetings that I had to attend all over the world. 

"Well I should get some rest now. See you later, Kris. Bye, Richard." Before I had walked out of the door, I patted Richard's left shoulder as I put the pill in the drink at Richard's right side since there's no one looking anyway and then walked out. After a long time, I saw Kris struggling to walk properly and I waited for him to be fully unconscious until I start my plan.

                                                                                                        Author's POV

         The next morning, Kris woke up................. He started to panic a bit since he didn't know what happen and who he was with. As he saw turned around to the side, he saw Violet who was wearing a robe. 

"What the happened?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

"You didn't know, Kris? We did it last night." and she smiled.

"What the are you talking about?!?!?!?!?!?!"

"Aigoo, my baby is getting mad..... haha, so cute." Violet was about to hug Kris around the neck, but he managed to push her away. Kris got frustrated and confused at the same time, but he started to put his clothes on and gather his stuff before he walked out of the room.

"Just wait Kris Wu. You'll be mine in no time......." Violet smirked as she looked at her phone.

        As Kris started to head back to his place, he took a long shower and think what had happened last night. The more Kris thought more about last night, his anger rose. Kris decided to call the rest of EXO gang because he was struggling. When he told the gang, all of them started to get frustrated.

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?! HOW IS THIS............" 

"How the am I supposed to know, Xiumin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kris was about to throw something across the room until Suho stopped him. "Calm down, hyung." Kris started to calm him down and fell on the couch. 

"Now what? If (your name)​ finds out, I-"

"Get a hold of yourself, hyung!!!!!!!!!!!!" said Tao as he was shaking Kris's shoulders. All Kris did was cry until he had the energy to back to work.

      When you were working in your office, you heard your phone ring and you started to pick up your phone. You didn't know who sent you a text message since the number was blocked and you decided to look at it. Once you looked at the text, your heart started to drop and felt as if someone had stabbed it. You heard someone walked into your office and saw Kris, looking tired because of his puffy eyes standing right in front of you...........