The End

Bring It On, Ben Ben

                                                                              Your POV 

      After I was discharged from the hospital, the girls had already started the wedding plan for me and Kris, which will be in two wweks. Boy.......that's going to be fun...........even the whole company knows our wedding and my pregnacy........that Ben Ben.........too happy about the whole situation............... Kris companies me at lunch, which I feel embarrassed about since he feeds me and.........talks to the baby..........that started to grab the whole staff's attention, especially the females...........even though I find that cute that he's taking care of me despite him being all over protective...........

     The day has come and everyone was here since the wedding is held at the company. I started to pace back and forth as I was wearing this for the wedding since I wanted something princess-like but something that's not too fancy:

2d378a17178860fd54e7ba1201d6766e.jpg

(the wedding dress)

6af00d49d2c4c7dc0808bce9a747244b.jpg

(the hairstyle)

crystal-heel-wedding-shoes-from-dessy-br

(the shoes, but it's not supposed to be that tall in this story unless you want it this way.)        

        I honestly didn't know what to do since I became so nervous and random questions started to go through my mind like what would happen if he leaves me or would there be someone who would reject the wedding. As I was pacing back and forth in the room, I didn't know that there was someone coming in the room. I turned out to be Jongup.

"Hey, oppa.........."

"Why you look pale? Nervous?"

"Ne.............I didn't know that being the bride of the party is so............."

"Nerve wrecking?............." I just looked down on the floor and suddenly Jongup walked towards to me. 

"Look, (your name). Today's your day and you should be happy about it.........Heh, wish I was Kris............"

"Jongup.................."

"Don't worry about me.........It's your day today.........." I started to cry as Jongup started to hug me. "It's okay.............."

"Yah................you know that you would make a good boyfriend right?" The both of us started to laugh as I wiped my tears and good thing the make-up is water proof.

"I'm going to go back outside now. See you later outside." 

                                                                                                  Kris's POV

    As I was waiting outside after the wedding had started, I started to get nervous about what will happen. As everyone started to look behind, (your name) had suddenly appeared. She looked so ing amazing that..........I still can't believe she's mine........... As she and harabunim had faced me, harabunim gave (your name)'s hand and gave her hands to me. Before he left to sit down he said, "Please take care of (your name). She has a fragile heart when it comes with emotion."

"Ne, I will, harabunim."

"And also if she comes back crying  I'-"

"Harabunim.............." (your name) just gave harabunim the death stare and he just then sat back down. Why is she so ing cute?...............

    As everyone started to get seated, all I saw is (your name) and us finally getting married. I didn't even care what was going on right now and I just want to say 'I do' so we can just officially become a couple and I can just start a family with her already. And then the priest asked me,"Kris Wu, do you take (your name) to be your lawful wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love, honor, and cherish, 'til death do us part, and thereto I plight thee my troth?

 

"I do."

"(your name), do you take Kris Wu to be your lawful wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love, honor, and cherish, 'til death do us part, and thereto I plight thee my troth?

"I do" After the both of us had exchanged our vows and our rings, the priest has finally said, "I pronounce you both husband and wife. Now you may kiss the bride." The time I had kissed (your name), everything around me felt like it was in slow motion. After having a long day at the party, (your name) and I had went to our hotel since we would go to Jeju-do the next day for our honeymoon since we didn't plan to go anywhere far to any other places yet. All I can say is that we had a crazy time that night .

                                                                       Author's POV

    After you and Kris had gotten married for about three months, you and Kris had went back to the clinic to check the baby.

"Hey Sophie. How's the wedding plan going?"

"Shut up and let's just check the baby.............." as she walked away from her desk.

"Awwwww someone's  blushing~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~" As Kris had helped you lay on the bed, Sophie made a strange face.

"That's weird,........Ican't see the baby.................."

"What?......................" You and Kris started to panic a bit.

After three minutes later, Sophie had found the baby. "Omo, it's twins....................."

"What?!?!?!?!?!?!" You stood there for a while and suddenly pulled Kris's hair. "YaH!!!!!!!!!!!! Now what am I going to do................ahhhhhhhhh.................why did we even do it during our honey mood even though I'm pregnant at that time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Yah, jagi-yah.........stop pulling my hair............and.............calm down.......you're scaring the baby...................." You released Kris's hair and then you acted childish about having twins.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............ottokei!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" As you were about to beat up Kris, which made Sophie laugh about the situation.

                                                                                          Your POV

         After that day, and I had my twin boy and girl named Iilayda and Won Bin, our lives together went happily ever after...........and we're finally together....................forever...................................... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Was the ending good enough? Thanks for reading this story from the beginning of the first chapter Annyeong~~~~~