An Introduction

Fate

An Introduction


 

 

Like? More than that. Love? No, a bit more. Fate? What to say, what to say. You and I are like fate, more special than normal love..

 

Kibum was looking to the ceiling of his bedroom. Bored and desperate. The girl he loved so much didn’t reply his message nor answered his phone call. Jessica, what the hell are you doing, he thought. He missed her, yes, so badly. He wanted her right now, of course, with no doubt. But he knew he couldn’t demand much from her. Not because she didn’t love him as much as he did, but because Jessica had a reason. That was why, no worries or panic shown from his face. By the way, the reason he was talking about….

‘Kibum! Sorry, my parents asked me to study, so I had to study first.. Sorry..’ was that. After 6 hours and 26 minutes of waiting, Jessica finally replied his text. He wanted to blame her, he really did, but oh, who was she? Who was he? He never thought he could ever do that to her. But forgiving could never be very easy, somehow.

Okay,’ was the only thing that filled his text.

 

And Jessica would never be the type of girl who would beg for his forgiveness. She wasn’t the type of girl who would ever try to sound childishly cute just to attract her boyfriend. So all she was going to do was replying him with a single smile emoticon.

 

So romantic, aren’t they?

 


 

“Sorry Kibum, I fell asleep last night,” Jessica apologized to the guy sitting next to her.

“It’s okay,” replied he, smiling as wide as he could so Jessica could see that he was o k a y. They laughed. No one would be able to explain how much they loved this kind of time; no teacher was teaching, all students were staying outside, and the class was empty.

 

But they started dating just a few weeks ago.

So nothing much could happen.

Nothing referred to what a couple usually did.

Well, kind of.

 

But, here the pioneer came. Despite his younger age, Kibum decided to make a move. He awkwardly put a hand on top of Jessica’s hand. Just some slight moves and his fingers were already intertwined with hers. It wasn’t fully his initiative, though, as Jessica had intentionally placed her hand on the table to ease Kibum’s job. One was young and the other was too proud. But they eventually got their first touch of each other’s hand, right?

 

“You’re so tricky,” Jessica said.

“What? Why?” retorted Kibum. “You,” Jessica pointed her finger at him, “are trying to find every opportunity to hold my hand, right?” She pushed him a little, pressing his chest with her finger.

“When I put my hand on the table, you quickly use this chance to hold my hand, right?” she smirked. But to her surprise, Kibum’s smirking was even wider.

“Uh, Sica..” he took her finger which was pressing his chest. Mimicking a sad expression, he continued, “I never thought you would realize it this soon.” 

Kibum then pulled her closer, “So it’s true that you’re intentionally putting your hand on the table to give me chance so I could hold your hand?”

 

Red. Jessica’s cheek was reddening. Who was she kidding? It was the Smart Kibum after all. .

 

 

“Yo, Kibum!” Donghae shouted. Jessica didn’t know when this guy came. All that she knew was that she felt a loss after Kibum quickly released his grip of her hand. A disappointment crept inside her heart.

Moreover, Kibum slowly moved farther from her seat, leaving more space between them. Why, she asked herself.

"Kibum," Donghae started to speak. "I need your help."

The couple stared at him. "Our beloved headmaster asked me about the event the student council going to hold to celebrate the school's anniversary."

"And? You want me to meet him?" clarified Kibum. A grin formed on Donghae's face. "I know that you know this event the best. So please handle it, sunbae-nim!" He said, giving him another childish grin (that no one could resist).

Donghae gave Kibum some time to consider the favor he had given him. Sighing, Kibum said, “alright, alright. What should I explain to the headmaster?”

“Mm, if I know, I will tell him myself. Hehe.”

“What do you mean- Stupid!” scolded Kibum, ready to strike Donghae’s head.

“I’m so sorry Kibum. I will treat you a lunch, okay?”

“Alright, I’ll go seeing the headmaster now.”

 

Kibum did a high-five with him and then withdrew. And so did Donghae.

Did we forget something here?

 

Oh right, Jessica.

 

Oh right, our beloved Kibum didn’t say anything to her before leaving.

 

 

Oh right, Kibum did think it was better if no one knew their relationship. . .

 

 


 

That time, when they had got their quality moment again, Jessica asked Kibum, “you don’t like yoona anymore?”

A little bit shocked, he answered, “of course not. Why?”

“Hm, why did you stop? I mean, how could you stop loving her?”

The guy took some seconds to think, before finally answering, “hm, because it wasn’t love that I felt to her. I just liked her.”

“Then what about us?”

“I think I like you more.”

“Like? I thought we’re just normal friends..”

“Sica!” cried Kibum, in a half-whining tone, “actually, I don’t like you nor love you.” Jessica was about to shoot him a glare, but Kibum had beaten to it, “we’re more than like or love. You know Sica, I think we’re fate..”

Jessica was clearly startled, as she had to try her best to hide her once again reddening face. However, she still managed to mumble the word ‘boring’, which was of course, the opposite of what she actually thought.

 

 

But Yoona.. Yoona.. How was it actually between him and Yoona?

 

 


 

Comments, Subscribers, are highly appreciated.

So please kindly do so! ^^

Thank you :D