EPISODE 5

SNSD and the Dangerous boys

AUTHOR

After eating, they all went back to the practice room and sat back at the desk that had been brought back after the game.

"We contact each other through phones right, now there's a teacher who will help us get closer to each other," Taeyeon said then introduce the teacher.

"Hello," the girl in mid 30's said who supposed to be the teacher.

"Today we'll be doing art therapy," She said then added,"What kind of stress do I have these days, what are my deepest emotions, its like an inspection,"

"Draw a person that comes to you mind, their whole body has to be drawn or draw someone you'd like to draw," she explained.

Each of them started to draw putting their emotions through it hyun joong who's good at drawing draw 5 person together at the top then again 5 person at the bottom but with some distance between them.

The girls are not excluded with these and they also started to draw while each of them getting emotional. Hyoyeon who drew about her dad got into it and started to tear up and went inside the room as the teacher ask them about what they draw and why did they draw it.

As for hyunjoong, he finally finished his drawing and one of the teacher went to him and asked about the drawing.

"So you draw about your group right?" One of the teacher asked who probably knows about them. while he just nodded.

"Why did you decided to draw that 5 guys together at the top and seperate at the botto.?" she added.

"Because were together and worked for a long time together and now were working seperately," he explained trying not to get emotional.

"So this stressed you out these days thats why you decided to draw this?" she said.

"Yeah, I feel a bit burden working alone and I miss us working together again," he lowered his head down.

"Ohh you missed them , its ok to missed them, its ok," she said patting his back.

After talking to all of them about their drawing one by one, they started to talk about their drawing with everyone else. They went through everyone's drawing with laugher and saddess.

Now they guy went with their mentors in each room with one teacher to explain carefully the guys emotions. The day end up like that and the girls left telling them they're all be their tomorrow making them happy.

The next morning

geobi naseo shijak jocha anhae bwat damyeon
geudaen tudeol daeji mara jom! (GG)
 
The same song played again as 4 boys woke up lazily and hyunjoong of course still sleeping cause no practice that day. They started to clean up the practice room and after that they went to eat breakfast, after eating some of the guys couldn't take it anymore and runs to the bathroom to smoke.
 
They all went back inside the practice room to wait for the girls but to suprise they're already in there sitting on the floor waiting for them.
"Oh you guys are here, come and take a sit," hyoyeon said while all of them took a sit near their mentors.
"Where's hyunjoong oppa?" Seohyun and taeyeon said at the same time.
"Ah Hyunjoong-hyung still sleeping," Seonghwan said making seohyun furious then stood up.
"Where are you going ," Taeyeon asked her.
"Im going to wake him up," She said then walked towards the door to the boys room while taeyeon follows her. when HuiHoon remembers something then tapped Seonghwan's back.
"They're going to wake hyunjoong hyung," Huihoon told him the rest by his eye and Seonghwan realized it and both stood up. and ran towards their room.
"Whats wrong with them ," Tiffany asked Kyungkyu who's about to stand up also.
"Hyunjoong-hyung's there sleeping with his BARE BODY," Kyungkyu blurted out making the girls shocked.
"BWO," The girls shouted before standing up also and going towards the room.
 
HuiHoon and Seonghwan arrived just in time to block the door.
"Noona I wouldn't wake him if I were you," Said HuiHoon while Seohyun looks at him weird.
"Why?are you scared of him?" asked Seohyun
"Well that too and...," Seonghwan ters.
"And what?" Seohyun waiting for him.
"Hmm... he's..only wearing small shorts, nothing else," HuiHoon finised.
"Ohh?," Seohyun and Taeyeon's eyes widen while hearing then just in time the others arrived.
"Looks like you already know, lets go back and let him wake up by himself," hyoyeon said pursuing Seohyun while the others ready to go back.
"Ani hyunjoong-oppa needs a lesson," Seohyun said and walked passed the door to the guys room cause HuiHoon and Seonghwan is not blocking it anymore.
"YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING," Hyoyeon almost shouted seing seohyun walks toward the sleeping hyunjoong who's covered with blanket.
She walked passed hyunjoong from the side and took the alarm and put it on full volume that can almost hear the whole building. Hyunjoong got a shocked and covered his ear with his pillow yelling ,
"TURN IT OFF AISHHH," She walks towards him still not turning it off and yelled ,
"WAKE UPPP HYUNJOONG-OPPA,"near to his ear who's covered with pillow but no response so she decided to dragged the blanket off while covering her eyes. She took the blanket off half way revealing his making the girls who's watching from the door scream.
Hyunjoong peaked at who's taking off his blanket and was about to yell but stopped when he saw Seohyun and covered back his face.
"Seohyun-ah what are you doing here," he asked
"YA OPPA WAKE UP NOW, we told you we would be back today around this time ," Seohyun shouted.
"AISH CHINCA, I forgot, Arraso I'll get up now," He said
"You better and If you don't I'll come back with some water," Seohyun threathen him then walked out the doors with the others who's still watching from there.
 
15 minutes later.
 
"Oh oppa your here, lets start now," Taeyeon said while he took a sit between her and seohyun.
"Now you guys have been living here for over 3 weeks now,How was it?," She asked while the guys commented on it being hard specially following the rule number #2 which is swearing and they asked people who smoked to raise their hand which the 3 did, and they started making an excuses on why they did it.
 
"Were hearing a lot of diffirent stories so lets watch the video take of you guys," Said hyoyeon as the Monitor in front of them start to play.
 
The first cut is in their first morning when they heard the alarm which most of them swear and yelling to cut it off. The guys are now getting embarrass while watching it and covering their faces.
 
"Look at Hyunjoong-oppa sleeping peacefully there with all the things going on," Sunny commented then focus back on the next clip which is in the bathroom but not pointed in the shower.
 
The count of the swears are not being counted as they dry off their hairs getting ready. Most of the clips are about the 4 boys swearing but really SeongHwan and hyunjoong plus hyunjoong doesn't wake up with  them. these things which made their mentors really furious and some of them already put their hand on their ears twisting it.
After a couple of more clips making the mentors more furious, kyungkyu and Hui hoon had the most swear which Gisoo had some and Seonghwan had none.
"We got different footage for Kim Hyun Joong-ssi ," the PD told them making hyunjoong confuse.,"But I don't know if I should show this or not," the PD added.
"Why, what footage is it anyways?" Taeyeon asked.
"Its a... hmmm...ok see it for yourself," the pd answered then played the clips while letting out a small laugh looking at hyunjoon g."What could it be?" Hyunjoong thought.
 
The first clip shows hyunjoong's first day waking up and getting ready but the thing about it that makes the girls glare at him is that he's listening to 2NE1 and Fx's song while doing it, his every morning was like that which makes the girls burn up and cringed.
"Ya PD why are you doing this to me," Hyunjoong said to the PD who are just laughing then avoid eye contact to the girls burning eyes. The next which is probably the last clip shows HuiHoon and Hyunjoong talking before going to sleep. Huihoon and him looked at each other and Huihoon said to him without making a sound ,"Hyung your dead," he understands it and walks towards the PD.
"You should stop this now, chinca," He said to the PD who's laughing nonstop but he just paused it making the girls who's burning with anger more furious.
"Why, why are you trying to stop it oppa, we already know this much ,"said Sooyoung who's controlling her anger.
"Ani its just that...that," he got cut off by Sunny ,"OPPA JST SIT DOWN AND LET US WATCH IT," she snapped which made hyunjoong sat back down nervously then the pd resume the clip of HuiHoon and Hyunjoong talking.
 
"Huihoon-ah whose your favorite girl group," hyunjoong asked Huihoon. while the girls eyed him then back to the clip.
"Who else hyung, of course its SNSD," he replied.
"Oh really?" Hyunjoong said.
"Yeah hyung, what about you who's yours?" Huihoon asked back.
"Hmmm...I can't choose between 2 girl groups," Hyunjoong said.
"Ohh. Chinca? SNSD and who?" Huihoon added.
"Ani, 2NE1 and Fx," he said making Huihoon shocked and the clip ended there.
The girls now lowered their heads in anger and dissapointment.
"Ahh its like that oppa, now we know,"said yoona.
"Ani ani its not like that its--," he got cut of by sooyoung.
"Its ok oppa, you can't help who you like," said sooyoung in dissapointed tone.
"Ani really I-," He go cut of again this time by Seohyun.
"Stop it already oppa, we know it already no need to explain," she said making him lower his head not saying things anymore.
 
KIM HYUN JOONG
I can't face any of them after watching that, thats really embarrassing I know all of them are dissapointed and I have to make it up to them, and whats wrong with that PD.
For the rest of the talks I just lowered my head and didn't bother to talk much.
 
AUTHOR
 
"So how was it after watching that?" Taeyeon asked all of the guys trying to shove what they just last wached, while the guys just lowered their head sayying they got nothing to say.
"Seonghwan are you controlling yourself?" Hyoyeon asked.
"In the past I used to swear a lot but after highschool I thought about it," He answered.
"We made some rules but you guys didn't thought about it and just did the bad things you do and just acted like you normally would, and thats not it you guys made prank calls and said bad things with your friends,So we're considering about taking a scarier approach." sunny said
"And honestly during your adolescence you might not realise that swearing is bad, and now I think you all know how much you swear day by day lives, so we decided on this," Seohyun explained.
"When you want to swear, how about changing it so it's a bit pretty? its written it this board, lets see it one by one," She added holding a board.
 
"Here this swear and what you say instead."
 
Son of a B**** - You love or You puppy
Youre Sh*ting me - You're loving me
Wanna get f**ked over- Its an honour
You F**ker- You cool person
 
After reading them makes the guys cringed and Huihoon said that its funny while hyunjoong is just laughing.
 
"We guys send all of you a mission right," Sooyoung said
"Deciding on punishment and reward for those who follow and didn't follow the rules," Said taeyeon then pointed at the board.
"Morning call as a reward?why is morning call reward" she asked
"We want you to record a morning call," said Huihoon.
"Ahh SNSD... wait what about hyunjoong oppa? there's no 2ne1 or fx here," said sunny who remember the clip a while ago. he just lowered his head again.
"You guys are tired of hearing The Boys play everymorning" Hyoyeon said. while they shook their heads denieng it.
"Jisoo what would you like?,"Yuri asked.
"Going out," he answered while the other guys nodded then sunny attacked hyunjoong again.
"Going out?Hyunjoong oppa always go out without permission that reward could be nothing to him," she said again he lowered his head.
"So what about for punishment we choose the writing diary, you have to write it seriously," said taeyeon
"Full A4 page every single day , size 11 font,"Sooyoung said making the guys shocked and girls nodded agreeing.
"Ok try to endure it for a week," said yoona while the guys especially Huihoon shook their heads.
"That....that would be really hard what if we make mistakes like say it accidentally," Huihoon said.
"Then we would give you 3 chances per day," Sunny answered and they finally agreed.
"You can keep your promise right," Tiffany said while the guys said yes in a low voice
 
The guys all went to talk to their mentors personally saying that they did the same thing again last week and very dissapointed in them and started making promisses again.
 
"Oppa since we know you don't swear im making new rules for you," Seohyun said making taeyeon look at her confusion same goes for hyunjoong.
"Wake up with the boys and not be late every morning for 1 week," She added making him shocked.
"Well... that can be....really..," He ters.
"We give you 2 chances to not," he finally nod a little and made pinky promise with her.
 
Hyunjoong stood up and walked pass Kyungkyu who's with Sooyoung and Tiffany and overheard their conversation.
"Im really scary, don't make me turn into a scary person ok," Tiffany said to kyungkyu who just nodded then she look up to her left and saw hyunjoong there.
"Really scary huh," He thought then winked at tiffany as soon as their eyes met. She turn away blushing but suddenly she remembers something and shook her blushing face off.
~~AHH WINK DIDN'T WORK?~~
 
"Ya oppa don't do that to me, do it to 2NE1 or Fx member ," she chuckled and proceed to talking to Kyungkyu.
"Aish Chinca, its all the PD's fault," He thought then scrach his back head after hearing her and sat back down where Seohyun and Taeyeon is.
 
After talking to their mentors personally all of girls are gather together in one and then guys in the other sides getting ready to play the games they prepared.