EPISODE 6

SNSD and the Dangerous boys

AUTHOR

All the boys are together on the right side while the girls are on the left since the game is boys vs girls.

"Since Table tennis was fun, were going to play another game," Sunny said.

"Today specially the mentors will play against the students," she added.

"Well going to win," Kyungkyu commented full of confidence.

"Would that happen? Are you underestimating SNSD now," Sooyoung said back while sunny continue to explain.

"There are 9 of us but only 5 will play since its 5:5 game that needs cooperation,"Sunny explained.

"The dangerous boys will pick 5 of the girls to compete with them," the PD said while the boys motioned each other to gather around for discussion.

The boys are still busy discussing while some of the girls try to get closer and listen to them. 

They finally came to conclution and each boys started to pick one by one.

"Hyoyeon-noona for me," HuiHoon said.

"Sooyoung-noona for me,"Gisoo said next.

"Tiffany-noona for me,"Kyungkyu said after that.

"Sunny-noona of course for me,"Seonghwan said then its hyunjoong's turn.

"Ottoke there's no Fx or 2ne1 member here, how can hyunjoong oppa choose now,"Sunny said in sarcastic tone making the girls remember again and hyunjoong well his neck is going to break because he keeps lowering his head down.

"Seohyun for me,"Hyunjoong said in a low tone.

"Now its 5:5, there has to be some kind of reward to fight for,"Sunny said

"As you can see, the winning team will have beef and lettuce wraps,"PD said

"And for losing them...just lettuce wraps,"He added shocking them and motivated to win.

"Well start the game now, but whats the game,"Sunny asked the PD

"Today's competition is making a boredom-relief snack set with your hands tied together "PD said.

The girls started first and their almost a mess all talking at the same time, get this and that.The finished making the snack in a hurry and it looks a bit messy but its looks tasty too.

Finally its the boys turn they went to the drawers while the girls are distracting them but they just ignored it and focused. They started good but midway through it, its starting to get messy, hyunjoong keep smacking Huihoon in the head cause he keep putting the ingredient in the wrong place while the others are fighting what to put in and not.

The games finished and both the snack are to be judged at, the boys lost cause their snack is messier and lacking a lot of things making the girls won the beef.

After the game, the girls started to cooked the beef and teased the boys who just got lettuce.

"Who wants some meat?"Yoona asked teasingly while some of the guys stood up immidietely.

"Show how much you want to eat by dancing,"She added making the guys who stood up hesitate but in the end danced.

Hyunjoong just sit there quietly , he's thinking about something.

KIM HYUN JOONG

"I must have really hurt their feelings,"I thought to myself cause everytime I looked at their direction and meet one of their eyes they just look away.

I actually liked them first and when we came back at 2008 I revealed that Youngsaeng liked them and he dragged me with him by saying my ringtone was their song which is true until 2NE1 and Fx debuted, those 2 groups really caught my attention like when Fx introduce themselfs which is so cute.

Finally I thought of an idea to make it up to them but I need a couple of help especially from that PD who got me into this.

AUTHOR

The day ended by them finishing all the beef and the girls talked to the guys for a bit before leaving.

Hyunjoong on the other hand after the girls left and the other guys started to get ready to sleep, he went again to the PD's room to talk to him.

He didn'y bother to knock on the door since its open and just went in there seing the PD on his laptop.

"Oh Hyunjoong-ssi your here again, what is it?" He asked.

"Ya you have no idea what you got me into you know," Hyunjoong blurted out.

"Ah miane you know we try to make it a bit funny," He reasoned out.

"Now the girls won't even talk or look at me see how mad they are," Hyunjoong said.

"I didn't know this would make things like that,"He said.

"Yeah you don't, now I need you to do some things to make it better," Hyunjoong started out slowly into his plan.

"What would that be, tell me,"He told hyunjoong.

"The girls are going to be back next week to check on us right, and of course the christmas is coming,"Hyunjoong said while the PD just nodded.

"Tell them to go here in 3days, tell them its important meeting about the boys or something, just reason out to bring them here in 3days can you do that?" Hyunjoong added.

"Thats all, well I can do that if it makes things better," PD answered.

"And one more thing, give me my other phone too cause I need it," He requested. The PD gave him one of his phone at their fight night there when he talk to him.

"Here you go," He handed him his other phone after taking it out of the basket inside the drawer.

After hyunjoong got his other phone, he quickly went out of the room and went back to the practice room where nobody is there and dial a person's number.

"Oh Yoboseyo?," The other line said.

"Oh hyung its been a long time, its me hyunjoong," he said

"Ah hyunjoong-ah, its really been a long time what can I do for you?," the other person said again, it was SNSD's choreographer, they use to have the same choreographer until their group went on haitus and started solo activities.

"Hyung I really need your help, are you free the next 3days?" Hyunjoong asked getting to the point.

"Oh your in luck, im free this whole week, what is it you need help with?"The guy on the phone asked back.

He started to tell him about what happened and to teach him the danced to SNSD's songs from the debut to The Boys. The guy told him to meet up at his own practice place and since his doing something with the guys on day time, they decided on time about night 9pm or 10pm.

After the phone call ends, he let our a big sigh feeling a bit excited but then remember something again.

"I forgot about the gifts, christmast is about next week," He thought then called someone again but now it a girl.

"Yoboyeso? hyunjoong-ah?" The girl said.

"Noona have you been doing well?"He said.

"Ah yeah, what is it?"

"Could you make some really pretty and cute scarf and jacket, like a couple of them, don't asked why" Hyunjoong said.

"Really pretty and cute ones? when do you need them?" The girl asked.

"Hmm in about 5days?"

"B--Bwo?" She said in shock.

"I really need them noona,you know im doing these program with SNSD"He plead.

"Arraso see what I can do,but hyunjoong-ah you know the cost won't be joke" She said making him sigh in relief.

"Komawo,im aware about the cost don't worry about it, I'll text you how many to make and what initials name to put in them and colors ok,"

"Yeah yeah,"

"Really thanks noona, talk to you later bye,"He hang up after hearing her say bye.

"Now there is only one thing left,"He said then dialed another number again.

"Hello?"Said the person on the other line.

"Hello this is Hyun Joong,"

"Oh Hyunjoong-ssi, what can I help you with," It was the place where he gets his shoes at, their famous for their brand and unique designs.

"Actually I want to order some shoes,"

"Really, tell me what kind,"

"Shoes for girls I need a cute and pretty ones,"

"Ah yes we got a lot of that, I can find exactly what your looking for, girls will love them,"

They talked for 10minutes more about how many shoes he's going to get and the size,color, of course the price which dropped hyunjoong's jaw but forced to it since he already did that much.

KIM HYUN JOONG

Its was already past 11pm when I finished talking to them all, I just hope the girls will like it if they don't I will cry cause those millions of won will be wasted, but still I smiled excited to see the girls faces.

I went back to the room to find all of them sleeping already, I just sigh and went to the bathroom to wash up and started to get ready to sleep.

This next week is going to be the most exciting days ever.

~~GOODNIGHT~~