EPISODE 2

SNSD and the Dangerous boys

AUTHOR

The PD lead them to the huge open room with the girls already inside.

"There's alot of space right," said Sooyoung while the boys just nodded then added,"You can't drink here," joking a bit.

"Lets find out what place is this for.." Sunny said while the boys remain curious except for hyunjoong who probably already know what place its for. They rolled up all the things that covers it and it was a practice room,"Why would you need a practice room?" she added.

"Too practice?"said yoona

"To look at yourself,"said taeyeon

"Practise expression," said sooyoung then suddenly did the cheese pose.

"To dance,"said Kyung kyu while the others just agreed to him except hyunjoong who's feeling somethings wrong, the other guys just lowered their heads as soon as they heard the word dance.

KIM HYUN JOONG

"Why are we in the dance room? and about that sleeping room again, what is all this?" I thought while just standing there between Seohyun and Taeyeon, "ANIYA please tell me this is not what I think is it,"adding to my confused mind.

AUTHOR

"Have you ever heard of street jam?" Hyoyeon asked while not getting an answer from the guys she continued.

"Its a highly scaled dance competition," said hyoyeon.

"We have signed up for this international dance competition called Street Jam,"Added Sooyoung then clapped, now Hyunjoong is more confuse. and the other guys obviously doesn't like to dance or saying that they can't dance.

"Do you guys go to arcade and play the dancing game, its just like that," said taeyeon

"Now we have to see everyone's basic skill, why don't you start it off hyunjoong-oppa," sooyoung said then winked at him,"Aish its me again, im gonna--," before he could finish his thoughts his music suddenly started playing.

High, high, high, high
Modu ddwieo in the sky
Shake it, shake it
Shake shake it, shake it, hey
High, high, high, high
Jeonbu itgo in the sky
Shake it, shake it
Shake shake it, shake it, hey
Fly away fly away, yeah
Fly Away Fly Away, Yeah
So High, High, High, High
I bami kkeutkaji achimeul ggaeweo
Neowa na shake it
 
He just forgets about his confusion while dancing his song then passed it to one of the guys who just tried hard to dance showing all he got while passing to the other one.
 
"The rhythm was good, but im very worried, except for of course hyunjoong-oppa," said yuri
 
"You will get homework, and it is to master our new track "The boys" in a week," said Sooyoung and hyoyeon, while the guys just shook their head while hyunjoong still confuse ,"Practice room, master their dance, what is this," his mind was circling.
 
"If you think its hard its gonna be hard, if you think its easy its gonna be easy," said taeyeon while they motioned them to stand at the side cause their gonna show them the dance,
 
After the dance the guys already disagreed with their heads.They got back to gathered again while Seohyun started explaining their situation.
 
"For ten weeks, you'll live together in dorms, so rules are needed," said Seohyun while hyunjoong just got stucked,"Living together? for ten weeks, and rules?" he's going crazy.
 
"We have to choose rules, so lets come here and lets reveal the rules,"she added.
 
1."Alchohol and smoking banned!!" the girls said at the same time "Smoking and drinking banned that means these guys do this already?" hyunjoong yelled to his mind.
2."Swearing banned!!" again girls said at the same time
3."Leaving without permission banned!, only when emergency come back quick,"
4."Internet ,TV, Mobile phones only to be used between 8pm-11pm," that last rule made the glass broke for hyunjoong.
 
"You can do it if you slowly try,on and off camera it doesn't matter which one, not lying to yourself is the most important" said yuri, they already forgotten that hyunjoong's there."They seems worth following," SeongHwan commented while the other guys just lowering their heads.
 
They head back to their room to collect things but on their way there, hyunjoong silently hold taeyeon's arm while the others are ahead.
"So those rules applied to me too?" he asked her.
"Ah I don't know oppa, lets asked the PD," she answered and they started to look for the PD who isn't hard to find.
"Mr.PD does those rules applied to Hyunjoong-oppa too?" taeyeon asked the PD as soon as they saw him.
"Since Kim Hyun Joong-ssi is one of the guys, it does," he answered while hyunjoong's eyes widen.
"Uh ok, lets go oppa their probably waiting for us," taeyeon said then dragged hyunjoong's shocked body back to the room with the others.
 
"Oh you guys are here, hyunjoong-oppa sit with the guys," Seohyun said while hyoyeon started talking.
"Its already past 12, lets bring it out," she said
"Give it here," Sooyoung said while carrying a basket going through them, the 4 other guys hesitantly give them their phones and ciggarettes while hyunjoong is just sitting there.
"Now its your turn oppa, give it here,"added sooyoung.
"Bwo? these really include me? what about my schedule and im waiting for an important call," hyunjoong protested while the pd told him that he will call them if he has schedule.
"Aish Chinca, fine," he finally gave in and took out his phone from his pocket and put it in the basket but.
"Your manager said you have 2 phones," the PD added while Hyunjoong really gave him a glare.
"Why are you doing this to me aishh, let me atleast keep the other one im really waiting for a call," he plead but PD just shook his head.
"You know what-- nevermind," he lowered his head and took out his other phone and put it in the basket, the girls are just silent.
After taking all of their phones and other stuff, all the girls went out with it while the PD went back to his office.
 
KIM HYUN JOONG
"I can't take this," I snapped in my head then started to walk towards the room where the PD is while the other guys just get ready to sleep.
I knocked on the door a few times before opening it and saw the PD sitting there reading something.
"Oh Kim Hyun Joong-ssi what brought you here?" he asked while I took a seat on one of the chair in front of him.
"Why exactly are you doing this to me?" I asked him bluntly
"What do you mean?" he answered in confusion.
"Lets me ask you, how long you been a PD?,"
"About 3 years," he said
"I been in this industry for 7-6 years and your treating me like newby, no electronics, no going out, no alchohol and stuff really?," I blurted with an angry expression.
"Im really sorry Hyunjoong-ssi, I know all that and we considered not to apply those rules to you but if we do, the other guys might feel its not fair and start rebelling, please understand our situation," he explained
"Aishhh, alright I'll try to understand but I don't know till when I can hold it in," I said.
"That would be really fine, thanks for understanding," he said then shook my hand before I left. and went back to the room where I found them sleeping already, I just signed and took of my shirt, cover myself with the blanket on the floor side of the bed since its the only spot free, I slowly drifted to sleep thinking ahead.
 
AUTHOR
After the girls went out of the room they started walking to the place where to put it when.
Naega jeil jal naga, Naega jeil jal naga
Hyunjoong's phone start ringing and the worse part his ringtone was 2NE1's I am the best.
The girls just ignored it while tiffany can't take it anymore and took the phone.
"Unnie what are you doing?" Seohyun asked while others just looking at tiffany
"I can't take it anymore, really hyunjoong-oppa," she said annoyingly then answered the phone.
 
"Yoboseyo, hyunjoong-oppa?" said on the other line.
"Sorry hyunjoong-oppa can't be on the phone right now," tiffany answered coldly.
"Oh who is this?" the girl on the other line asked back.
"This is Tiffany of SNSD, what about you?" tiffany asked back while other girls just listening carefully to the phone.
"Ahh chinca, Anyyeonghaseyo im Suzy from Miss A," she politely said.
"Miss A Suzy really? are you close with Hyunjoong-oppa?" Tiffany asked back while the others still listening.
"Ah yeah, we got performance together at MAMA so I just called him about the practice," she said
"Really well he's already sleeping right now so I just inform him tomorrow, or maybe call him tomorrow," Tiffany said
"OMO your not sleeping with him right now are you?" she joked a bit.
"What! NO ," tiffany said almost shouted.
"Ha im just kidding, nice talking to you Tiffany-sunbae I'll just call oppa tomorrow then," she laugh
"Ah me too, bye ," tiffany then hang up and put the phone back in the basket then sooyoung put it where it should be.
 
"Looks like somebody is jealous," yuri teased tiffany while on their way to their van.
"I still can't forget what hyunjoong-oppa's ringtone is," sunny said
"Yah how can you not forget when you just heard it a couple of minutes ago," hyoyeon said to her while she just shot back a glare.