EPISODE 1

SNSD and the Dangerous boys

AUTHOR

At JTBC Studio

SNSD are gathered in a room facing a huge monitor waiting to see what kind of boys are they.

"Im really curious,"

"Why are they dangerous,"

"I think we're more dangerous,"

Those are some of their comments before watching them.

First guy name Park Kyung Kyu, he was asked what kind of person he is and he said,"A bad person," and continued his story saying that he withdrew from school and has been misconduct for assault, riding unregistered car,"If my friends start doing it, I also unknowingly get dragged into doing it,"he said his parents are divorce,his been living with his grandparents and that home isn't a good place either, he wanted to go somewhere else for a new start and thats why he decided to accept this.

The girls felt devastated by his story and was happy when he said he wanted to changed.

Second guy name Kim Seong Hwan,he said that all his friends study but his into music rather that study, then he started to show his rapping skills ,"He does music until one or two in the morning, but he said that he doesn't sleep at schol," his mother said and now their showing a clip of him sleeping in class,"He never studies, I think he's good at rap but thats the only thing he can do,also he has the tendency to ignore people" one of his friends commented while the teachers said that he sleeps in class all day , not very bright always blank when there is a test, his parents aren't so thrilled about him either.

The girls understand a bit of him doing music but still dissapointed of him losing interest in school

Third guy name Kim Hui Hoon, his mother felt a bit ashamed of him, she said that he's doesn't go to school, he causes a lot of problems. The clips shows him and his friends skipping school to buy ciggerettes almost cursing in every sentence. he doesn't talk to his mother. another clip shows him and his friends with girls going out to karaoke or internet cafe."I dont want to go to school, I just want to play," he said until 12th grade then go to army then after that sleeps.

Now the girls are shocked by his behavior and what he said about his future saying that he has no goals.

The Fourth guy name Gu Ji Soo, they promised to meet up in his house but he's that there, he said that he forgot about it and went out to play for a while, the clip showing him singing with his friends ,"He doesn't come to school because he didn't feel like it," one of his friend said.,"Who knows, how could I know," was his answer to some of the questions. the next clip showing him doesn't come to school or waking up so late but still goes to school, then started sleeping again. the teacher commented that they haven't seen him in a month till now then clip showing him smoking in the restroom then skip in the middle of the class to go out and play drinking with his friends, the next is him cursing a little.

Now the girls are overwelmed by him cause of his answers, his school and drinking habits.

"Now lets see the next one,"  hyoyeon said but the monitor suddenly got cut off and the pd walks towards them to explain.

"The next guy is a celebrity has some habits thats why his agency accepted our invitation," the PD said leaving the girls dazed and confused.

"Who is it?"asked Tiffany

"I will tell you but before that why don't you guys choose who going to be the mentors of each of them first," Answered the PD

The girls nodded and started to discussed about them. Yuri and Jessica decided first by choosing Ji Soo."Why don't know who the last guy and his habits so why don't we balanced it, Seohyun and Taeyeon for him is that ok?" sunny and hyoyeon said as the other two just nodded in agreement. Tiffany and Sooyoung chooses Kyung kyu then Hyoyeon and Yoona choosed Hui hoon as for sunny the last one of course seong hwan. They all went back in their seats and told the PD that their ready and he nodded.

"Lets hear his story first before his habits that need changing," the girls just agreed.

The first clip shows some cuts on a couple of interview,"He was really good at his studies until he entered high school, we never thought he's going to be an artist like he is now,"his mother said then the next clip made them found out who was the guy,

"I was taken to the police station alot for fighting cause I thought it was cool to fight,"he said on the clip which was one of the variety shows he went.

"AHHH its HYUN JOONG OPPA," the girls shouted then immediately quiet down to listen carefully."When I was in High School my friends and I all got into the same class, we play together and no matter how we didn't study at all, I was very playful that time I didn't like going to school and only came for football," he said on the cut then he continued.

"In the attendance list if you missed a lot of classes, the school will called up your parents and if its serious you'll be kicked out so I stole the attendance list, *some of the girls laughing already* and threw it into the gasp between the elevator,"he laugh when he said these stories.

"My idol was Seo Taiji and when he released Ultramania I got dragged into it and thought that they were teaching us useless subjects in school so I voluntary dropped out and started working some part time job to buy guitar and to do music, my parents were against it when I told them about music especially my dad who broke the guitar I bought from working,"his story made the girls eyes formed a bit tear while hearing him out.

then he continued his stories of him leaving his house and working part time jobs independently since his family is not happy about him dropping out of school, all the hardships he went through but then he got scouted at DSP, at first he wanted to do music but soon got into singing and dancing, it finally paid off when his group debuted results of all their hardwork together.

"That was really a touching story," sunny said while wiping a bit of tear in her eyes.the others just agreed.

"He's going to be a good role model for them but what could possibly his habits are?"said hyoyeon waiting for the next clip.

"He won't wake up that easily thats why were always late to his schedules," his manager said then the next clip continued on one of his friends ,"When we decided to meet up somewhere he's always late and we thought he won't come but at the last minute he showed up," then next was one of his bandmate Jungmin,"We had set a time off because of our schedule, but he woke up late, so were late for our schedule too, so I was a bit mad," he said then back to one of his friends ,"He really likes to drink and we meet up, we would always drink ," then ending back to his manager ,"I hope you guys can help him a bit on this habits,"

"His habits are not that bad ," taeyeon said while tiffany whispered something to her,"Lets switch," taeyeon looked at her in confusion then to the PD,"is it ok to switch person?" she asked while the PD answered,"Sorry you can't thats why we made you choose first before letting you know who he was," tiffany pouted a bit dissapointed, "Now lets wait a bit, they're going to be here soon," sunny said then they all focused their attention to the screen who was monitoring the guys place to meet up.

All the guys arrived one by one except for Hyunjoong, after about 15min more he finally showed up with bag in one hand and a guitar on the other with a earphone on his ear  then black jacket zipped up to his face, a big sunglass and a black hat covering his face, .*Manager told me about this new show but I still don't know what im gonna do or what is it about but im getting a bad feeling about this," hyunjoong thought while sitting in there quietly when they finally motioned them to moved into each room by themself which made him more confused.

All the pairs went to their guy but Seohyun and Taeyeon are still standing infront of the hyunjoong's door ,"Im really nervous,"taeyeon said while seohyun just nodded. They finally found their courage and opened the door and approached him who already had his head down on the table sleeping,"Annyeonghaseyo," hyunjoong woke up and got shock on what his seeing,"Oh Annyeonghaseyo," he bowed to them as they sat infront of him.

KIM HYUN JOONG

"What is this now? what is Seohyun and Taeyeon doing here,"I questioned myself while it got answered by them.

"Were going to be your mentor/teacher," taeyeon said.

"Mentor?what do you mean," I asked her in confusion

"Oh they didn't tell you, this show is about helping others," she said

"Chinca, wait helping others, then why im here?" I asked again

"Your manager and friends said that you waking up and being late is getting bad," Seohyun answered this time

"Aish those pun-.. nevermind, so you guys are going to be my mentors huh," I said

"Hmm yeah sunbaenim," both of them answered.

"Aa drop the formalities, seohyun-ssi we filmed a CF together remember I told you not to call me sunbaenim, just call me hyunjoong or hyunjoong-ah or hyunjoong-oppa," I said with a smile.

"Ok Hyunjoong-oppa.... hmm oppa," what about that taeyeon suggested while I just nodded.

AUTHOR

They finally finished their introduction and asking them questions, they all went out of the room for all of the guys to meet each other.All the girls and guys is sitting there awkwardly and hyunjoong zipped up back his jacket up to his face and wear his sun glass then the hat. To ease the akwardness Sooyoung decided to introduce herself first then pointed at Seonghwan, he started to tell about himself , then after finishing he pointed at hyunjoong with his face all covered ,

"That friend over there," he pointed at him not knowing who he was. He stood up ped his jacket and took off his hat and sunglasses that covers his face.

"Anyyeong im Kim Hyun Joong,"  the guys were shocked after finding out and seonghwan just called at guy who was alot older than him friend while the girls just staring at him,"I live in Seoul, im a singer and dancer but I also play a couple of instrument like Guitar,piano,drums, and bass," he said while the girls just clapped their hands still looking at him.

"Show us a little on guitar oppa," taeyeon said while he just covered his face with his hands.

"Show us , show us, show us," the girls keep forcing him until he finally took out the guitar in its case on the floor crossed his legs and started to play his specialty the song Romanza.

After playing it they give him applaused and he put back the guitar"You have to choose the next introduction oppa," taeyeon said and he started to look around,"Taeyeon-ah?," he gave her a sweet smile which made her blush and started her introduction.

After all their introduction is done all the guys went out of there and went to the other room while the girls are left in there to meet an expert that will give them advice. While waiting some of the guys couldn't take it anymore and went outside to smoke except for Seonghwan and Hyunjoong who just sat there. They went back after smoking and the PD told them to check out their room where they will be sleeping at. The 4 guys went first while Hyunjoong walked last keeping a distance between them since he's a bit uncomfortable with people he barely knew. They left their bags inside the room as they got called to go somewhere by the PD.