EPISODE 7

SNSD and the Dangerous boys

The next day is the boys outing together

[PD] We'll give you this money(200k Won) buy a christmas tree and lunch.

[KHJ] Let me hold it, these rascals might spend it recklessly(Took the money)

[Huihoon] We have to buy lunch so lets buy a cheap tree!

[KHJ] Lets seperate into teams, Huihoon-ah come with me, here is the money(Hand them 10k won each) just buy cards and we'll buy the tree and lunch together.

[Gisoo] Hyung we'll call you when were done so we can meet up.

[KHJ] Arraso Lets go Huihoon-ah.


After buying cards they meet up near a Christmas tree store

[Kyungkyu] Hyung we have to eat so we can't spend all into the tree.

[Seonghwan[ Yeah.

[Gisoo] Yeah.

[KHJ] I know, Ajussi how much for this tree?(Point at the medium high tree)

[Ajusshi] 350k Won.

[KHJ] Thats too much, what about the smaller one?(Point at the smallest one)

[Ajusshi] 150k Won

[Huihoon] Hyung we still need to eat, do you guys have any discount? were high school student.

[Ajusshi] (Looks at them one by one then stops at Hyunjoong) your high school student too? I've seen you alot in T.V before.

[KHJ] Aniyo im not a student, what about celebrity discount? see all the people gathered around here because of me(Pointed all around).

[Fangirls] YAAA OPPA SARANGHAE!!!

[Ajusshi] Ok l'll cut it down to 130k Won.

[Huihoon] ASA!! (High fived hyunjoong)

[KHJ] Kamsamida (Bowed to the ajusshi)


At the food place

[Gisoo] How much do we have left?

[Seonghwan] We didn't spend all our money on card a while ago and we also got discount for the tree.

[KHJ] We have 48k Won left so this might be enough for lunch.

[Kyungkyu] Yeah, 8k won each for food.

[Huihoon] Kyungkyu-hyung isn't your card too small?(Looking at each of their cards)

[Kyungkyu] The big cards are expensive.

[Huihoon] I Think you just bought things for yourself.

[Kyungkyu] (Stood up and walked to the bathrom)

[Gisoo] Where is he going?

[Seonghwan] I think he's mad again(Looked at Huihoon)

[Huihoon] What? im just saying.

[KHJ] Aish your really pabo, blurting things out without thinking (Smacked his head)

[Huihoon] (Scratching his head) Why does he get mad easily these days?

[Gisoo] Kyungkyu-ah your back, where did you go?

[Kyungkyu] (Didn't answer just sits next to seonghwan looking away).


Back after going out, in the practice room.

[Seonghwan] Put it in the right place, look at that its falling apart.

[Huihoon] Hyung that star is too big.

[Gisoo] (Puts another star)

[Kyungkyu] (Fixing the uneven branch)

[KHJ] (Just keep putting stuff in the tree)

After putting the tree together , they started to write on their cards and hanged in into the tree.

While everyone else is already asleep, KHJ is still awake waiting for all of them to sleep and went out.

He arrived at a big practice room and found a guy sitting there waiting.

[KHJ] Hyung have you waited long?

[DanceTeacher] Aniyo I just got here, so why do you wanna practice SNSD's dance again?

[KHJ] If I explain to you in details we would be here all night.

[DT] Arraso, then lets start out with the debut song right? do you remember which song?

[KHJ] Ah of course its the name of their group how can someone forgets.

[DT] Alright, now only thing you want to learn are the point dance right?

[KHJ] Yeah.

[DT] Lets start like these (Started the songs point dance slowly).

They finished about 3 song's point dance which is GG,Kissing you, and Gee, it was already 11:30.

[KHJ] (Panting hard while laying on the floor) Hyung really thank you for doing this(Pant).

[DT] No problem, glad I could help what about tomorrow same time?

[KHJ] (Panting slowly) Yeah(Stood up and walked towards his bag)

[DT] Alright see you tomorrow, I'll go first hyunjoong-ah.\

[KHJ] See you hyung (Waved at him while fixing his things)

He went back to the dorm excausted and tired, the boys are still sleeping soundly so after putting back his bag, he went straight to take a shower and collapsed into his bed on the floor sleeping soundly like others.


The boys arrived into their own dance teacher's practice room where he teaches other people.

[Huihoon] We've arrived!!!(Rush out of the bus and ran around outside)

[Kyunghwan] You have to greet your teacher.

[4Boys] Oh Annyeonghaseyo!

[Kyunghwan] YAH KIM HYUN JOONG YOU TOO.

[KHJ] Arraso, DANCE TEACHER ANNYEONGHASEYO.

[Kyunghwan] Good now lets go inside, you guys have to see young kid dancing.

Inside these are girls who are dancing, their age is about 9-12.

[Kyunghwan] You see them they can dance "The Boys"

[Gisoo] really?

[Kyunghwan] Girls show them.

[Girls] DEH!

Girls bring the boys out

They started to dance which left the boys amazed at them staring.

[Kyungkyu] How can we do that, we can't(Commented)

After the dance they gather around facing the boys and some of them are covering their faces.

[Kyungkyu] These oppas learned that dance, wait why you girls covering your faces?

[Girls] Ahmm....hmmm...(Looks at Hyunjoong)

[Kyunghwan] Ah you guys know kim hyun joong?

[Girls] (Nodded)

[Kyunghwan] Lets focus for now ok, they learned the dance so you have to judged them ok?

[Girls] (Nodded again)

Girls bring the boys out

They started to dance which alot of mistake occur well except for hyunjoong who did good.

[Kyunghwan] Guys this is really embarrasing.

[Kyunghwan] What do you think they should fix?(Looking at the girls)

[Girls] The tall oppa, during hyoyeon's part you give off an emergency exit feeling.

Boys looked up to see the emergency sign while laughing.

[Girls] Oppa with the green shirt(Kyungkyu) he's good but he's too serious.

Boys started to laugh again.

[Gisoo] Smile smile.

[Girls] The oppa with the black shirt(Gisoo) is completely doing it wrong.

[Kyunghwan] What about hyunjoong, what should he fix?(Looking at hyunjoong)

[Girls] He's too.......He's too handsome while dancing but other than that his dance was good.

[KHJ] (Just smilling)

The other boys started to protest at them while hyunjoong is just laughing.

[Kyunghwan] Quiet(To the boys), now these oppas are going to be in a competition, what do you think?

[Girls] (Shocked)Well.....well you all have confidence but lacks in energy and softness.

[Gisoo] Really?

[Huihoon] Are we not supposed to be soft?

[Girls] You need moderation and a strong force like SNSD.

The boys nodded.

[Girls] If you practice, think of it as the performance itself...

[Kyunghwan] Why you girls tering a bit?

[Girls] Hmm..it doesn't feel right saying these to hyunjoong-oppa(Covered their faces)

[Kyunghwan] Ah since he sunbae of SNSD, its ok just treat him as one of the boys.

[Girls] (Nod a bit)

[Kyunghwan] Now we'll have a one on one practice with them each of you will have a teacher.

[Boys] (Nodded)

While everyone else is busy practicing with their own teacher.

[Girl1] Oppa im your fanm and my unnie too.

[KHJ] Ah really.

[Girl1] Deh, We really love your song and dramas.

[KHJ] Ah kamsamida.

[Girl1] Can I have a picture with you and sign just for remembrace.

[KHJ] Ok and im really thankful for you guys helping us like this.

[Girl1] Aniyo its nothing oppa, wait I'll just get my phone.(Runs towards her bag).

[KHJ] (Put his arm around her) 1, 2, 3.

[Girl1] (Giggled) Kamsamida, oppa since I don't have anything for you to sign, could you just sign the back of my covered phone.

[KHJ] Oh no problem(Took the pen and signed it)


They finished practicing and went back about 7pm tired, they just checked their phone looking to see if their mentors message them and played for a bit before sleeping.

Hyunjoong on the other hand his night is still not over and went out again to learn the SNSD's dance this time its Genie, Oh, and Run devil run.

2 days went by and the boys are finally getting a hold of the dance but still struggling a bit, as for hyunjoong , he very excited since today is the day he asked the PD for the girls to come.

The boys did their usual things at the practic eroom and it ended at 5pm, after that everyone is busy resting when hyunjoong gave a sign to the PD since the girls will arrived at 5:30.

[PD] Guys since you all have been working hard and not breaking the rules as much, we decided to let you guys go out only about 2 hours.

[Huihoon] YOOHOOO!!

[Gisoo] YES!!!

[Kyungkyu] FINALLY!!

[Seonghwan] (Still resting)

[Huihoon] Hyunjoong-hyung why aren't you saying anything, aren't you happy?

[PD] Ah Hyunjoong-ssi has schedule so.

[Huihoon] Ohh. too bad, well see you later hyung.

The 4 boys quickly changed and went out while hyunjoong hurried to prepare the stae and everything set up since he only got a couple of minutes.

[KHJ] Ahemm...Hmm....mic check[Checking the mic)

[PD] Hyunjoong-ssi their van just arrived.

[KHJ] (Panicking) ok take a deep breath.....

[PD] Heard some footsteps hide now pali!!

[KHJ] (Quickly hid behind the small stage where 9 chair are in front).

The girls walked in the practice room.

[Sunny] Now whats the problem with the boys? why did you call for this meeting Mr PD?

[Yuri] What are these?(Pointing at the small stage with the chairs infront.

[PD] That, go and sit (Pointing at the chairs)

The girls hesitate for a bit before taking a sit.

[Tiffany] What is this small stage for?

[Hyoyeon] These is really no problem with the boys right?

[PD] Nope there's no problem with the boys but these is a problem with these boy.

The light quickly went out and a spotlight directly into the stage as Hyunjoong showed himself and took the mic.

[Taeyeon] Oppa what is this, and whats the problem?

[Seohyun] You broke the rules didn't you?

[KHJ] Wait wait wait... before you guys say anything I just wanted to tell you guys that I liked you first and became your fan first before 2NE1 and Fx, just want to get that straight.

[Sooyoung] Stop lying oppa!

[Sunny] Yeah!

[KHJ] I know you guys would say that so I planned this to make you guys believe, just sit there quietly and watch what I prepared.(winked)

[Jessica] Whatever oppa.

[KHJ] You'll see... MUSIC!!

The music hyunjoong told them to arrange with is SNSD's parade songs.

(SNSD's Debut song)

Saenggakadaga.....yeah

oridago noriji marayo sujuboso maldo mothago

Oridago noriji marayo seuchyo ganeun yaegiboon ingol.....

The girls were shocked and their body got stiff  on what their seing, they're just sitting in there quietly watching him.

[KHJ] (Took out a small fan}

(Kissing you)

Geudaewa bareul matchoomyuh guhdgo

Nuheh doo soneul Japgo...

Ni uhddae-eh gidaeuh..

Marhago shipo..

Gomawo saranghae

Haengbok man joolgeyo......

Kissing you oh my love!..

Now the girls are smilling ear to ear on Hyunjoong's cuteness.

[KHJ] (Throws the small fan towards them which sunny caught while his expression changed into more cuteness)

[Gee]

Aha! Listen Boy My First Love Story
My Angel and My Girls
My sunshine
Oh! Oh! let's go!

neomu neomu meotjyeo nooni nooni booshuh
soomeul moht shigettsuh ddeuleeneun gul

Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby
Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby

o neomu bukkeureoweo chyeodabol su eopseo
sarange ppajyeotseo soojoobeun geol

Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby
Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby

eotteoge hajyo (eotteokhajyo) ddeuleeneun maeum (ddeuleeneun maeum)
(dugeun dugeun dugeun dugeun) dugeundugeun georyeo bamen jamdo mot eerujyo

naneun naneun babongabwayo
geudae geudae bakke moleuneun babo
geulaeyo geudael boneun nan

neomu banjjak banjjak nooni booshuh no no no no no
neomu kkamjjak kkamjjak nollan naneun oh oh oh oh oh
neomu jjarit jjarit momi ddeullyuh gee gee gee gee gee
o juhjeun nunbit (oh yeah~) oh joeun hyanggee (oh yeah yeah yeah~)

[Yoona] Ahhhh oppa so cuteee!!(Giggling)

The next song started to play.

[Sunny] Wahhh there's more.. GO OPPA!!

[KHJ] (Took out a hat that SNSD use when performing)

(Tell me your wish/Genie)

Geuraeyo nan neol saranghae eonjena mideo 
Kkumdo yeoljeongdo da jugo shipeo 
Nan geudae sowoneul irwojugo shipeun (Shipeun) 
Haengune yeoshin~ 
Sowoneul marhaebwa I'm genie for you, boy, Come on! 
Sowoneul marhaebwa I'm genie for your wish 
Sowoneul marhaebwa I'm genie for your dream 
Naegaeman marhaebwa I'm genie for your world

[Tiffany] (Thinking)So its really right, I remember when I took his phone to answer the call, I scanned it a bit and saw most of other groups song and pictures but there is one folder that said "SNSD" I tried to open it but there is a password so i couldn't, im really happy right now (Smilling ear to ear).

[Jessica] Oppa your making us crazy right now!

[KHJ] (Throws the hat that he used again towards jessica then went to the side to take something out, it was the props that they use when performing the next song.)

The next song started to play

[Hyoyeon] This is DAEBAK!!.

(Oh)

Oh oh oh oh oppareul saranghae
Ah ah ah ah manhi manhi hae
sujeubeuni jebal utji mayo
jinshimini nollijido marayo
ddo keureomyeon na uljido molla
 
The girls were singing along while he was dancing really getting hooked to it.
 
[KHJ] (Again throws the props towards them which sooyoung and yoona caught)
 
The next song now started.
 
[Run Devil Run]
 
You better run run run run run
deoneun mot bwa geodeocha jullae
You better run run run run run
nal butjabado gwanshim ggeodullae Hey
deo meotjin naega dweneun nal gapajugesseo itji ma
You better run run run run run
ddak geollyeoseo yagollyeosseo Run Devil Devil Run Run
[Jessica] Waaaa! I never imagine oppa would do such thing.
[Seohyun] Me neither.
The next song started to play again.
[Hoot]
nae maeumeun gabot ipgo
ijen naega matseo julge
ne hwasareun Trouble Trouble Trouble
nareul noryeosseo
neoneun Shoot Shoot Shoot
naneun hoot hoot hoot

dogi baein ne mare na sangcheo ipgodo
dasi jun du beonjjae Chance

neon yeoksi Trouble Trouble Trouble
ttaereul noryeosseo
neoneun Shoot Shoot Shoot
naneun hoot hoot hoot
 
The girls did the same singing along while doing the dance pointing at him.
 
Now the last song is about to play, atleast thats what the girls thought.
 
[The Boys]
 
Bring the boys out 
Girls' ge-neration make you feel the heat 
jeon sekye-ga neoreul jumo-khae 
Bring the boys out

wiipungdo dangdang-haji ppyeossokbu-teo 
neon wonrae meotjyeosseo 
You know the girls 
Bring the boys out

Girls bring the boys out 
I wanna dance right now 
nae-ga ikkeu-reo jul-ke come out 
sesang namjadeu-riyeo nan 
jihyereul juneun 
Athena Check this out 
jeul-kyeobwahra, dojeonye seolle-im 
imi modu kajin sesangye namja 
keudaero chuk ganeun geoya keep up 
Girls' generation, We don't stop
Bring the boys out.
 
The girls stood up as soon as the song finished clapping specially when he mastered the dance well and hyoyeon's part made them cringed.
[Hyoyeon] WOW oppa that was really daebak and you kiled my part(Thumbs up to him).
 
[Sunny] That was really great oppa.
 
[Sooyoung] We believe you now oppa, that was really amazing!
 
[Seohyun] You did really good oppa!
 
[KHJ] Wait, sit back down there's a last performance, and will probably the first (Winked)
 
[Yoona] What are you talking about oppa?
 
The girls sat back down confused but the next music is going to make them even more suprised.
 
Flashback
 
Yesterday after hyunjoong finished mastering the "The boys" part.
 
[DT] Well thats all the songs, wow hyunjoong-ah you worked hard.
 
[KHJ] Of course, wait hyung there is one more song I really want to suprise them.
 
[DT] What are you talking about?
 
[KHJ] Hyung I know there's a song name Dancing Queen right but it never released.
 
[DT] Wah, how could you know and remember that.
 
[KHJ] There's a dance to it too right? Im sure you remember it too.
 
[DT] Your really something hyunjoong-ah, arraso get up I'll teach you what I remember.
 
End of the Flashback.
 
[Dancing Queen]
 
Girls Generation
Lets dance.
Hit the beat and take it to the fast line
Yeah yeah yeah
Yeah yeah yeah
Yeah yeah yeah
Yeah yeah yeah
 
The girls are frozen couldn't believe what their seing.
 
The song ended after the first chorus while the girls still frozen.
 
[KHJ] Are you ok guys?(He signaled them to open back the light)
 
[Sunny] WAHHHH OPPA, that song never came out.
 
[Sooyoung] Yeah, how did you?
 
[KHJ] (Smiles) I got my ways.
 
[Yoona] We really believe you right now oppa, thats was really wahh..
 
[Tiffany] Oppa im glad im right, I saw the locked file in your phone (Winked)
 
[KHJ] (Embarrased) Ahh deh.
 
[Taeyeon] So you planned all this by yourself?
 
[Seohyun] When did you have the time?
 
[KHJ] Yeah, I planned all of this by myself just for you guys.
 
[Yuri] Ohh thats so sweet oppa.
 
All of them went to gave him a hug.
 
[KHJ] Im glad you liked it guys.
 
[Jessica] Im was really suprised.
 
[Sunny] Me too.
 
His suprised ended about 6:40 and SNSD's manager came inside the practice room telling them its time to go since they got schedule.
 
[Yoona] Goodbye oppa this is really amazing suprise.
 
[Sunny] Oppa miane I was rude to you the last time you know.
 
[KHJ] Ani , its ok I understand.
 
[Sooyoung] Me too oppa.
 
The rest of the girls says their goodbyes to him and started to go except for tiffany who was the last one.
 
She still feels akward remembering what happened the last time.
 
[Tiffany] Hm... mian oppa you know the last time..
 
[KHJ] No need, its ok I totally understand (Gave a warm smile)
 
[Tiffany] Annyeong oppa.(Walked towards the door)
 
[KHJ] Bye, see you!(Waved his hand)
 
After the girls left, he took a big sign with his smiley face.
 
[KHJ] Well Mr. PD we did it, thanks for the help.
 
[PD] No problem, those girls were really happy , their smilling ear to ear while leaving.
 
[KHJ] Im really happy too.
 
They started to clean up before the other boys return.
 
The other boys walked back into the practice room while joking with each other.
 
[Huihoon] Hyung your back early.
 
[KHJ] Ahh.. yeah just one schedule, lets go sleep today since we have to practice early tomorrow.(He put his arm around huihoon walking out of the practice room while the others just follow)
 
[Huihoon] You look exceptionally happy despite not going out, oh well.
 

 


Im having a hard time writing like the previous episode so I decided to right this way since its easier for me.

I don't know if its better this way or not.